Virgin Femanon Sup Forums here

Virgin Femanon Sup Forums here.

I've tried really hard to get some, but had no luck. I'd heard that since going to uni it was super easy, but apparently not for me.

There's nothing wrong with how I look, I dress hot, and my personality is fine, so idk. Any advice? Thanks.

Lower your standards and stop pretending you're a girl

he's right OP. as a girl finding dick should be easy because of how desperate some guys can be.

key words "should be", though.

bad wording on my part. ive seen the ugliest of ugly thots get dick like nothing. It IS easy

Post pics of you

Maybe I'm just unlucky then I guess

You're either a fucking whale or a dude.

Probably both.

gotta play it easy ya know. You acting easy or are you pretty up tight.

I act easy, I'd like to think so, anyway. I'm definitely not uptight.

Girl!! You are beautiful!!

maybe you are unlucky not too sure OP. but im 100% its a matter of a short amount of time before you find someone to dominate you. keep ur hopes up OP

(you)

If the pic is you, you really shouldn't have issues, you could stand to lose a little weight (honestly diet is 99% of losing weight) but you're not disgusting.

If you're having trouble, either a) you're really bad at picking up signs (in which case, just be more aggressive, be the girl who approaches the guy, be the girl who asks the guy if he wants to go somewhere private), or b) you smell fucking awful. I approached one really attractive girl at a bar, and started talking to her, but quickly made a reason to leave because her breath was garbage.

Also know that even though guys are far easier to pick up than girls, you can still come on too strong. I've only ever unmatched ONE girl on Tinder, and that's because she was 19 and within the first 4 messages she was talking about how she wanted to settle down.

What's worth more? Rocks or silver? Which is easier to get? Rocks or Silver?
Guys DO want to feel like they're accomplishing something believe it or not. Just going up to a guy and saying "want to fuck" is bound to end in failure, even if you're a 10/10 (at least some times)

I think you look great. Where are you from?

100 situps everyday and you'll be 10/10

tits or gtfo

in what way have you tried?

You in Va?

Why the fuck is this fucking board flooded with 12 year old newfags?

where do you live? I'll fuck you.
kik: nasapeepo69

Need a ass pic in order to confirm hotness

lmfao guyz, u lik a women i don?
rofl u r gai then

Congratz dude

Because people like you don't make threads.

post a body pic with time stamp, I really want to see what kind of guy posts these things

Super weak bait of someone trying to farm insults for this chick. She's fine.

All girl school?
what school where you at? I will solve this problem right now.

>tits + hymen + timestamp or GTFO

you know the hymen can be pretty easily broken by non-sexual activities right?
And even if you have sex the hymen can remain intact?

Have you ever had sex user?

now i remember why i left Sup Forums for so long...

>Virgin Femanon Sup Forums here.
>I dress hot, and my personality is fine.
There's ur problem