Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Me and my girlfriend currently have a break from the relationship and its been going on for a week and now she wants me to answer how if i want to continue or not.

I don't know if i want or not, ive missed her to an extent but im not sure what to do.

Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the break?

Started off with that she didnt let me visit my friends alone, she always wanted to come with and i told her no and we had a big fight and ended up with a break

any other issues? pros and cons?

Get rid of that controlling cunt. If she cant let you go without a drama, dump her, she will not change.

Cons:
She is not that talkative with my parents etc which makes my parents see it as disrespect and they dont like her very much because of that.

We only see eachother on the weekends due to not enough time

sometimes she smells weird

pros
She is nice and kind
Likes me like alot
cute
some common interests like gaming

Also both dislikes muslims and niggers

I've been thinking that as well, its hard to change from that kind of behavior

she .. an individual who is single
asks you ... who is NOT in a relationship
to NOT be in a relationship?

and you .. a confused female
asks a world of strangers on Sup Forums how to respond to a former lover.

ok
you're an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM

If in doubt, end it. Dont waste your time, you will regret it. And did she answer? I guess she didnt.

Answer to what? If you mean not letting me go etc.

She said that i should give her a chance and that she will change

The fuck u on about, im not a female, im a male

then use your balls

fuck her
leave her

learn how to adult

Dont fall for that lie. She will suppress this behaviour for a time, but everytime you meet with your friends and she squeezes out a "Ok, have fun". Her revenge o meter goes up. And one day, after coming home early from your friends, there will be someone else. Someone that doesnt "ignore" her and her "needs". YOu already have doubts, listen to your gut and move on. There are better smelling and behaving girls outside.

Any tips on how i move on?

Different user.
To move on nothing but time really helps. Finding a hobby or diving into one you have is good. Hanging with friends partying helps as well.
I helped my friend from a 5 year break up, it took him almost 2 years cause she went out of her way to try to destroyed him

If you needed a break the relationship is doomed to fail.

Where is that from?

no clue found it on google

Thanks mate ill keep this in mind

The moment you have a 'break' it's over.

You've got a girl that has insecurities about you and what you get up to.

Not good.

You might have done something to plant this or she's been scorned from a previous relationship.

Either way, cut your losses bro. Move on and don't fuck up the next one.

What says.

Its a process, not snapping with your fingers and everything is fine. In my opinion, keeping yourself occupied helps, it will help you to not think about her. Your mind will play tricks, because it wants you to stick your dick again in that pussy, but you have to overcome that. Remember why you left her and the bad things she did. Beat the weak moments.

my daughter Lexi says it is from
> Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky

This sounds like ideal GF for me lmao

lets trade you can have my outgoing gf

Well, let's see