Luther

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Luther? I'm on episode 5 of series 1 so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMRW9vJ10pU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Donno, never saw it.

Why did you reply to this thread then?

B/c you asked my opinion

Luthereddit

I liked it but never got around to watching S3

It's good for what it is. I enjoyed S1 the most.

I want him to fuck my wife.

I enjoyed it. Im really happy that Netflix made more episodes but, just 2?

Its great if you like the british crime drama with some grit and a detective who breaks some rules to catch the bad guy.

black people am i right lads lol

its good but why didn't they finish series 3

Loved it but S3 wasnt great.

Line of Duty is better

Happy Valley was better

>Season 1
Compelling.

>Season 2
Phenomenal, especially the first two episodes.

>Season 3
Awful. Stopped watching the show and didn't even bother with Season 4.

it was basically just a ripoff hybrid of The Killing and Daredevil. nothing original.

nice b8 lad really quality about 6/20

The first season is fantastic. Even with the procedural episodes it has an amazing cast, is well-written, well-directed, all around just a real high quality production.

Season 2 isn't as good but is still pretty good.

Season 3 is really dumb and doesn't really have the same heart in it, it's like everyone just decided to make more Luther without really knowing why or how.

Season 4 is actively taking a shit on Luther's already cold corpse.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMRW9vJ10pU

u mad

Dull overrated show. Had promise but ruined it the moment le redhead psycho woman became pals with him.

this 2bh

I enjoyed the first 2 seasons. Season 3 was ok, but blatantly ripped off the first one for its finale.

This, everyone just pretends its good because it's socially illegal to not like Stringer.

It's pretty boring

nice meme dude

>everyone just pretends its good because it's socially illegal to not like Stringer.
What the fuck are you talking about? youre a psychopath

I'm more than willing to risk the very real probability of being murdered to fuck my psychofu

I watched it because Idris Elba is hot.

The show follows a pretty standard formula - part one, who's the bad guy, part two let's stop the bad guy - and that unfortunately drags it down in later seasons. There is a neat storyline that runs through each season as the world keeps sticking it to Luther, which I like. Also, the actress who plays Alice fucking kills it; she was why I stuck with the show even as it lagged.

What these anons said.