So this guy weighs 127 lbs or 57 kg, and trust me it's confirmed

so this guy weighs 127 lbs or 57 kg, and trust me it's confirmed.

My question, I weigh around that aswell but I dont have those abs or those veins. Is he juicing? why does he have abs but I dont?

because he's 4'7 and has low bodyfat.

Because you're skinnyfat and need to lift. Everyone has abs. You just can't see them through subcutaneous fat. Reduce your body fat, or increase the size of your abdominal muscles.

he is 5'9 or around 178 cm.

You complete dumbass. Just kill yourself, your not going to make it in life.

the veins pop from cardio, and low body fat, not from size, only growth comes from lifting
you're right that reduction of body fat is what OP seeks, but it doesn't come from lifting, it's almost strictly from cardio.

I think he is really short

I weight the same bit I'm 6,1

Abs are all about low body fat percentage, not about overall muscle density. Why the fuck am I replying to this troll thread.

To get 'ripped' you have to do a really annoying diet. It has almost nothing to do with training or real world strength.

Oatmeal in the morning, 3-5 small meals of brown rice and chicken during the day and steak for dinner, for 3 months and you look like that.

Same reason I did, people are stupid and you want to help them.

Good on you, user.

>57 kg
>literally a manlet

>127 lbs
Eat something you little runt

>what sauce on the chicken
>i'm a lazy fuck who can't be assed getting out of bed every single day, do i still need to eat 3-5 small meals? i can live off just 1 meal a day

OP pic on the left
Me on the right

No sauce, no bread, no carbs basically.

1 meal a day, DESTROYS your metabolism, do not do that. Many small means, that are pure protein and as much activity (cardio) as you can handle is what cause weight loss.

can you show me a pic of what that hair looks like irl

isn't rice almost 100% carb? so if you were to consume 250g rice with those 'small meals' throughout the day, isn't that essentially around 230g carb intake, daily?

Yes. Duh.

and carb in-take is the best way to gain weight, because of it's digestive properties, so why bother with the rice (brown or otherwise) when you're guaranteed to gain weight from it? Especially if you're an Endomorph, you might as well just have a large fries at McDicks, to the same end.

Rice is starch, it's carbs, but lighter.

You need some carbs, or you get loopy.

Technically this isn't 100% true.
You can do carb refuel days once a week where you load up on carbs which 1: gives you strength for workouts, and 2: kick starts your metabolism to work faster than those on a pure keto diet.
Also season the chicken, no rules against sodium and shit.

Do NOT stick to purely protein. Protein breaks down into glycogen, inefficiently as all hell but glycogen nonetheless. Worse, the body will not differentiate, when you start burning protein as fuel it'll take what it can get, where it can get it, meaning you'll be burning muscle. If you go full keto, the fat in the diet is essential, not optional.

>you cant lose body fat from lifting

Go learn what a "cut" is and then come back to me

This. Need some of them carbs for energy

This, don't listen to these mongols and just go lift OP.

look how unnatural his body is all his body should be even if they work out properly you notice. look up pictures of bad steroid users.

Heavy lifting can burn 500 calories an hour. Who needs cardio?