Unironically going to hang myself once i come off this high, ama

unironically going to hang myself once i come off this high, ama

y

havent been happy in years, seems like an easy way out

What sorta high are you on?

marijuana, taking occasional hits from whippits bc im gonna die anyways so shy not

Thats not very smart

how are you gonna go out

the method or the reason? cuz i hate blood so i'm not going to cut. as for the reason, seems like the best one to me, why live when you cant be happy?

hanging, as my post said

Why aren't you happy in the first place? What's gotten you so miserable to the point of suicide

The reason

nothing, if i had a reason i could at least try to find a solution, but i just woke up one day and never felt good again

How old are you?

Why not just be happy. You got god mode on if you don't mind dying. Go out do something awesome and life threating. Go hunt a bear, kill a man, fight a flock of men bare handed. Go into debt and live like it's your last day on earth. Worse case scenario you might just live.

19, felt like this since 12, thought i might feel better after being an adult but that didnt happen so....

Oh boo hoo
>ma I feel mildly depressed most of the time, haven't gone through any traumatic experience or anything but obviously suicide is the only option because "muh sadness"
What are you 17? Grow some balls and man up faggot

Don't do it OP

dont want to be that guy that says you dont know my pain but i genuinely dont see hoe someone like me could live any longer than i have, i'm honestly kind of proud i went this long

Just be sure to give Logan Paul your address to make a video with your corpse in it while he laughs

I notice you said you're going to hang yourself but didn't say kill yourself. Hanging isn't like movies where people die in a few seconds. You could hang for a very long period of time and still be alive.

27 years of age and I still have troubles feeling in any way an adult. Maybe it's because I look young, or because I did drugs and partied for 7 years delaying my mental age.

Just really think about it. Who might you be hurting, and is you have any second thoughts whatsoever, then you may regret doing it when it's too late to go back.

planning on dropping around 18 inches to 2 feet, if that doesnt break my neck then i just hope i lose conciousness relatively quick

If you're into autoerotic asphyxiation, that's the point.

I'd actually finish killing myself if I didn't finish jacking off so early.

Well make it your mission to do something great before ending it. I mean every nation ... EVERY NATION has some government offical(s) who needs eliminated. Why not take one out before you go. At least then you will have left a mark.

Don't do it during this season. LOGan paul will humiliate you even in the afterlife

what a fuckin lame way to kill yourself

spice it up by using a fuck ton of multicolored pipe cleaners instead of rope

As this person said when you get rid of fear of dying with proper application you can become invincible, since you dont care about anything anymore and just feel like on arcade mode. Maybe in a long run if you wont die you will find something to live for. Thats what im doing right now, also people around you can mistake this for confidence and respect you

THIS.

i do fear death, it scares the living shit out of me, but in a controlled environment i can control how i die, and thats comforting

Fine plan to off yourself after maxing out your debt and having some awesome fun. I hate the "I'm scared of death but going to kill myself" Bitch move

>2018
>Not using Helium
>Consider Suicide

lmao like the last thing i want to do before i go is be even more of a tumour for society

>contributing to the economy
>removing one more person from an overpopulated world
Honestly you'd be doing two services in one. Shit why don't you go out in a terrorist attack and take some more with you? We got 7 billion, we can lose a few.

You are a tumor, but you aren't hurting anyone. You will go into debt from a corporation. Trump is already giving them gifts. Why are the suicidal ones such moral bitches.

This guy, take down Rocket man and save the world (Honestly don't care which rocket man either)

If you fear death then you dont want to die you stupid niger. When you are truly suicidal you dont care about anything you just go with the flow, you would do shit like bungee jumping or other extreme shit for first time without fear. I even walked once on the edge of skycraper and didnt feel shit because i knew if i die its still better to die this way than hanging myself with a rope and dick in the hand

might redo the noose but you get the point

why not gun?

hippy state, so alreadu hard to aquire and suicidal tendencies might show up in background check

Why not live couple years more Op? You have nothing to lose.

nothing to gain so why bother

Hit me up OP, [email protected]. Theres no need to kill yourself, its no answer.

It's easy to obtain one. There are facebook groups for that, no background checks needed, and gun shows, and besides you can definitely get one legally... sounds to me like you don't really even want to die.

Gun show loophole is nonexistent, also op dont do it

You are right. Still I would wait couple more years. Who knows what will happen in future.

welp i'm gonna go pretty soon, thanks for keeping me company Sup Forums

Ok op, I'm in the same boat as you, except I have 3 failed suicide attempts, the last one being in octomber 2017 when I od on SSRIs and mood stabilisers, and also am barely 18 years old.
From what I see, I can relate to your story, have had major depression since age 13, I'm maniaco-depressive and with all the shit that i'm taking, can barely feel anything at all. Yet I am alive, I do not like the idea of being alive, but nor does it bother me.
Yea, I'm an edgy faggot I know

yea bullshit. if you're for real get rid of all your money and give it to some random user here.

Ill give you 5 bucks if you dont do it
Really

gonna livestream it for us breh?

listen here you fat faggot, I had the same idea, hang myself in the attic after the high wears off, still glad I didn't do it
Here's the catch you cunt, try one more time, give yourself one more month/week/day, I couldn't care less
Don't do it you faggot, we don't need another an hero

yeah baby starting off the new year right with a little attention whoring good ol' "im gunna an hero ect ect" threads. never fails to get many (you)'s from both the anons that know this is bs attention whoring AND the stupid niggas that think it might be real and don't want "karma" for the possibility of it might be real and they did nothing to stop it.

2/10 don't unironically do it. LITERALLY do it. you fucking larper pos.

This

pussy wont do it

Call a suicide hotline. Talk to a therapist after. Suicide is not an option.

see you soon on the other side user... sooner than you think

I feel ya bro. I am the same age as you and I am gonna kill my self too at my 30th birthday. just can't bare the thought of my mum and dad after my I kill my self

i am going to fire a laser at a mirror

wish me luck, Sup Forums

My parents are the only reason I am alive l

See for me I don't want to kill my self because I am depressed. Life just doesn't make sense to me. Like, work for most of your life just to survive. And when you can finally retire you are too old to do anything you wanted to do. Seems like a waste