Wtf is happening to my hand ?

wtf is happening to my hand ?

Been like this for weeks and now I even have some weird liquid coming out of the weird holes...

another angle

My friend died from something like this

scabies dude, not jokin.easy fix if you see doctor

Not affraid of dying from this but I don't want to lose my finger

You got wankers hand mate also known as faphand.
Leave your dick alone for a week or two and it’ll go over

I had the same problem, but i used a herb-based hand cream with menthol and ethyl and it helped a lot just my fingers looke scarred a little.

It's probably eczema and if you've been scratching it then that'll be why it's inflamed and the skin broken/leaking lymph. Go see a doctor or pharmacist and get some topical treatment. Keep hands dry/moisturised.

Like some of the anons here said you should go see a doctor. I hope they're also to be of more help, fren.

But get that too it's itchy and look up clearish liquid comes out... sometimes I get it on the side of my toe also

>Keep hands dry/moisturised

??

Chop it off to be sure

Have you started any new medication in the last month or so? Had something similar to this happen to me when I started Lexapro but it was all over both hands. Turns out I was allergic to the medication

> dry
don't wash your hands 5 times a day/don't keep your hands in water all day
> moisturised
use cream etc. to keep the skin smooth so that the little wounds can develop scabs that are "stretchy" (very important with wounds on parts of the skin that are always moving)

Dry as in not wet, moisturised as in moisturised. Water evaporates off your hands and draws water out. That’s why licking your lips cracks them.

Use a different finger to put up your ass faggot

It's called icthyosis. It's mostly caused by allergies.

I get this whenever I pull weeds.

Don't bother obsessively washing your hands. Too much soap dries out the skin and makes it worse. You need to just find the source of your allergy and avoid it.

Sorry, I'm a faggot. It's called eczema. Ichthyosis is a genetic condition where your entire body is covered in that shit

I'm bad at medical words

dire aids, it's like regular aids, only dire

remove hand before it spreads, buy some restoring hand cream to fix it

Are you using a new kind of soap or laundry detergent?

Litteraly have the exact same thing mate. Just went the doctor, it's ezema. Use hydrocortisone to start but you'll probably need something with a stronger steroid. If you can get it, aqueous perrifin helps too.