Racist Zoo Security

The gorilla died for white privilege, the kid was white and the guards did not hesitate on killing the 17 year old, unarmed gorilla, white privilege has taken another victim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zupK1drlQSw
youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can somebody Photoshop the kid whiter and post it on a fake nigger Twitter?

Fug.

Pathetic niggers revealing themselves to be the REAL racists. They don't give a shit about facts or logic. Unreal.

He was just trying to help the poor kid. Why the fuck do Americans and rush to whip out their guns?

Black Gorilla Lives Matter!

Yo, why's this little black kid twerking on this gorilla?

IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT KID CONSIDERED WHITE!?

RIP in peace Gorilvon

USA

Why are there only pictures and no video?

enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=zupK1drlQSw

Nice try Hanz. These are the parents. Hope you get a fat muslim cock up your ass

Really makes you think

Kek

last tweet must be a Sup Forumsack

based tobias

>Cuz only polacks hate niggas

KEK

i'm just glad that kid didn't have blueberries in his front pocket.

I just hate the parents not fucking handling their children like is it really that hard to take kids hand to keep them from wandering off?

They shot the wrong ape.

>Pathetic niggers revealing themselves to be the REAL racists.

Racist = power + privilege

Only whites have power and privilege

(-:

Doesn't that mean whites in London can no longer be racist? The mayor is Muslim and whites are now the minority there.

>niggers assumed the kid was white and unironically identified with the gorilla
Have memes gone too far?

not far enough.

whites arent minority yet they beat non-white by 20% i think 60% - 40%

my thoughts exactly....

I knew the kid was black. He was probably looking for daddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU

searching for his father

The single mom had 8 children to take care of

underrated

The first father figure he ever had in his life shot dead before his eyes

Makes you think..

I'm nearly positive that kid was a nigger

SHUTDOWN

kek

>white

Guys...

I think this may be another case of Bernstein/Bernstain multiple dimensions event.

I'm serious when I say this, the kid was WHITE. When I first saw the video the kid was white, and everyone in the comments was saying how stupid white parents are.

Then I look at Sup Forums and see that the kid was black. How can that be? I saw that kid was WHITE. I know it. I saw it.

I'm thinking at some point we crossed another dimension. It would explain why I'm so happy all of a sudden when I was depressed all year

see this

This isn't even remotely true. When a people can be harassed and belittled because of their race without reproach, they don't have power.

Not that I even give a fuck about racism. Niggers suck because they're niggers, not because they're "racist".

A32859.2719 Zeus B328072.3923 Palma C32894.7493

Victor 1, Terminate

Does anyone have that image macro showcasing how Koko the gorilla has a higher IQ than the average African?

How the fuck has it been 12 years since this film came out

nice try negro

Why are we mad at this? Blacks are literally calling themselves apes

What in the fuck is everyone talking about?

Why is this a story?

Why is this on the front page of Drudge?

A gorilla is not protecting a human child when it is racing around at breakneck speeds holding the kid by the arm.

Why did it take so long to shoot that soulless beast dead? It doesn't have feelings, it's a fucking animal, who cares?! Why is this a story at all?

69 of truth

>Hood Intellect

Most of the zoo keepers would have prefered killing the kid and the atrociously neglectful mother.

>t. someone who lives within sight of the cinci zoo

Fun fact, the cheetahs at the zoo are red pilled as fuck. There's a row of black houses right by their enclosure and they perk right the fuck up whenever they hear approaching sirens because that means they get to watch nigs nigging. Usually domestic affairs that then turn into drunken fighting with the cops.

Its their favourite form of entertainment, they'll take snacks and toys up to the hill so they can look out at the spectacle.

>A gorilla is not protecting a human child when it is racing around at breakneck speeds holding the kid by the arm.

Gorillas drag their own offspring like that. Most likely the gorilla was protecting the child.

Gorillas are extremely intelligent, they are capable of empathy and logical thought, they are herbivores, they are not average wild animals.

If it was my kid in there I still wouldn't agree with shooting the animal unless he actually became violent.

>Killing a noble creature to save something that is going to grow up into a violent animal

Quality post user, 10/10

>If it was my kid in there I still wouldn't agree with shooting the animal unless he actually became violent

No you would not.
The gorilla could seriously hurt the kid even if he did not intend to. The gorilla could become panicked and aggressive with all those people screaming. Gorillas are not easy to understand even though they are intelligent, and they can do unexpected shit. If the gorilla was indeed trying to protect the child, how would the child then be rescued from it? Would it attack anyone coming close? Kid might then also get hurt in the process.

I am as sad as anyone about the death of this majestic nigga but I think shooting it dead was really the only option to make sure the child was safe. Imagine the shitstorm and the lawsuits if they did not shoot it and the gorilla ended up killing/injuring the niglet? Cant take that risk

DADDY

DADDY

DADDY

>not having the whole mapped as just being labeled as niggers

> pathetic
> niggers
> in one sentence

pls wake me up