When did the staff at IGN become such triggered fags?

When did the staff at IGN become such triggered fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/tvclub/its-negan-bat-walking-dead-hits-new-low-244690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck is this real

Unfortunately, yes.

His reason is dumb, but I would say it was also an okay episode.

The pacing was off, Negan trying to make Rick chop off Carl's arm just felt needless and forced.

So was the two head boppers, Abe's in the end felt more saddening, you saw how he was reacting to him being chosen, then he just quickly does Glenn, probably should have done it in reverse.

What the fuck did they expect? its a show about
zombies for christ sake, it is suposed to be
edgy teenager shit, no matter how you look at it.

>quipping

>needless and forced
This was the entire episode. What an awful, awful fucking show.

But I have to keep watching to have something to talk about with the normies.

I hope this episode scares away normies desu, watched it with a few other people and this episode really turned them off

No, that's fucking dumb.

>given a low score because of quipping

Okay which one of you faggots wrote this

The episode would have been a lot better if they just rearranged the scenes and just have it start with Abe getting the bat. Them dragging it along for another 15 minutes was dumb as hell.
That said everything else was fine. Negan is great and can't wait to see him bitch Rick some more. Probably the best episodes since the episode Jesus was introduced.

can you imagine if they did this to Mad Men every week? A fucking paragraph blurb the night of?

>moments of levity

Fucking cancer.

>could've complained about the pacing
>instead shits on the episode for being depressing
Goddamn, what a fucking pleb. The biggest problem of this episode is AMC could've easily had Glenn and Abraham die at the end of season 6 but instead they pulled a bullshit cliffhanger and had an entire episode focus on their deaths. But instead of mentioning any of that the reviewer whines "WAHHHHHH! IT'S TOO DARK AND DEPRESSING! I CAN'T HANDLE ENTERTAINMENT THAT ISN'T SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS!"

The entire episode was fucking shit. This show fucking sucks and is only followed by the dumbest of assholes.

I somewhat understand your reasoning. However, there are better ways to maintain amicable relationships with your normie co-workers. Skim read a couple articles on CNN/Guardian/Fox/etc, check NFL/NBA highlights, shit like that. Takes five minutes and you can have good smalltalk with them. In the case of big tv shows just read an episode summary after it airs.

>edgy shit for edgy teens.

Need less of these shows

See you next week!

>IGN
Exactly who do you think they're writing these reviews for?

>someone who writes for an internet video game promotion website is a hack pleb

Whoa I thought the best writers flocked to the prestige of internet video game promotion websites.

Can I rim your asshole for an hour?

I guess quips are ok only if Marvel does it...
The show is for normies you stupid fucking faggot.

No matter how you look at it their review is retarded. IGN mainly appeals to dumb teenage boys who are gonna think the episode was awesome. The IGN reviewer is acting like a tumblr bitch even though tumblr doesn't care about IGN.

avclub.com/tvclub/its-negan-bat-walking-dead-hits-new-low-244690

Is he right?

TV has too much sex and gore

shit like this is why this generation is messed up

it was pretty shit though

>muh tv family

get over it damn

the rating is 2 points generous but the verdict is for the wrong reasons