This is a story about the past 4 years of my life...

This is a story about the past 4 years of my life, because some people on the Drawfag discord wanted to hear the full story. Pic actually somewhat relevant.

Go on...

>be me
>been living with my great grandma for the past 2 years since my mom is her live-in caretaker.
>Grandma fucked off to the other side of the country because she gets the sniffles when around cedar trees, which are fucking everywhere down here.
>Great Grandma dies.
>Grandma flies down immediately to claim the inheritance
>Everything goes to her because no will
>We know for a fact that my Great Grandma left the house to us, but can't prove it because the will is gone, along with the city's records of said will.
>Eventually come to an agreement to maintain the property while Grandma fucks off to West Virginia again.
>The agreement states that we don't pay rent, but still have to pay the utilities and taxes.
>No mortgage because the property and house are 80 years old and everything was paid long ago.
>One day, we get a few realtors snooping around, wanting to appraise the property.
>everyone has a very bad feeling about this.

What's taking this so long

>Get told that our Grandma gave them permission to be there.
>ask her wtf.
>She tells us not to worry about it.
>Mom suspects that she wants to sell the property.
>After a few weeks, Grandma calls us and tells us to GTFO.
>Tell her no.
>She then goes on about how her poor sister is in jeopardy of losing her rental properties.
>She knows full well that we have nowhere else to go since, at the time, my mom was the only one working out of the family of 4, and her jobs paid like dirt.
>Not to mention that we're family.
>wtf.jpg
>so we basically go into full lockdown, expecting an eviction notice at any time while we try to scrape together enough funds to buy a trailer or something.
>2 weeks later, hear knock at the door.
>the first time since this started that I fail to look outside to see who it is.
>my 14 year old self gets served a 12 hour eviction notice, and I now have to break the news to my mom.
>feel like complete shit because I was supposed to check before answering.
>but don't worry, it gets worse.

He didn't pretyped it

>not having it pre written
Sage

>implying sage does anything

Your new is showing.

>So, my mom says fuck it, and packs up all of our shit, and moves it into the neighbor's front yard.
>isn't very much, and the neighbor was expecting this to happen for some time.
>Mom gets shitfaced drunk to deal with this shit.
>Other, shittier neighbors that have hated my family for 2 generations makes a bogus noise complaint.
>Cops hop the fence and knock on the backdoor.
>mom answers, pissed that they hopped the fence.
I watched this whole thing unfold.
>She brushes against one of the cops
>cop immediately slams her face first into the concrete.
>Other cop slaps cuffs on her and picks her up.
>Mom now super pissed and in fight mode.
>Gets thrown to the ground again and kicked a few times.
>Being led to the front gate, and is thrown to the ground again, this time on concrete steps.
>Now she's swearing constantly.
Gets put in the back of the car.
>spits on windshield.
>cop immediately acts like he got spit in the eye and requests an ambulance.
>When the ambulance gets there, she's already been pulled back out of the car with the cop pinning her face to the ground with his knee.
>Then they finally ask if she needs medical attention.
>At the hospital, find out that she has a few broken ribs, a hairline fracture on her collar bone, and deep tissue damage in her arm and leg.
And yes, it does get worse.
Also typing this out in realtime because I forgot to type it out in advance.

better version

You can't really use the term and get it to work.

>So, after that whole ordeal, she gets out on bail.
>turns out that she gave them hell in there,
>also theres some other interesting stuff that happened as a result of this, but that's another story for another time.
>We manage to find a semi-functional trailer, and move it to the cheapest trailer park in the area.
>Mom has to quit her job due to the whole being arrested business (again, another time), and manages to find another job in the area.
>Live there for a few years until I'm finally old enough to work, and I immediately get a job.
>Job is shit, but hey, it's money.
>We earn enough to upgrade to a full sized mobile home.
>finally, my own room... kinda.
>Have to share room with little sister on the weekends.
>has nightmares because she was also a witness when my mom was arrested.
>But other than that, things are finally starting to look up for us.
We have a house with running water and electricity, two of the 4 people living there are working, and we don't have to worry about the property suddenly disappearing due to someone else's greed.
>city code violations, however...

Photographer killed himself two years later. Somewhere Africa, he takes the picture. They were heading to shelters/food, whatever.

Motherfucker takes picture, then goes and cries under a tree. (Orders to prevent disease, not to touch). He left her there. Didn't bother to help in any way. Just walked away.

Then the picture won a major prize.

Just a quick note, one of our neighbors was an actual meth trailer, and at around this time, it did indeed explode and catch on fire.
>So, turns out that the city has been trying to purge this eyesore of a trailer park for some time.
>so one day the daily city fines are too much, and they shut down the park with a 2 month notice for everyone to GTFO.
>So, we start scrambling to try and find a new place.
>can't move the mobile home because that would cost 20 grand, not to mention that it hasn't moved in 30 years, and probably wouldn't survive a move.
>In the end, we decide to move in with whatever family is still willing to talk to us after Grandma's smear campaign against my mom.
>1 month before the deadline, I preemptively move in with a friend. Mom agreed for her to invite one friend over to help pay rent, and it was just good timing.
>So I get there with all of my shit, meet her in person, and move in.
>Was there for 3 weeks, and the whole time, getting some very passive aggressive vibes from the mom.
>First, she avoids me like the plague, then she takes my friend's car without warning, causing us to not be able to go to work, eventually costing me my job, and finally, immediately after I get fired, she confronts my friend while I'm in the room to kick me out.
>Turns out that the first day I got there, she immediately told my friend "I don't like him. Kick him out as soon as you can." and my friend was just kinda putting it off indefinitely.
>so after this, my friend decides to move me into her room to hide from her mom, because I genuinely had no other place to go at the time, and my friend knew it.
>That worked for about a week, until her mom decided to do a sudden cleaning of my friend's house (it was a completely separate building that we had all to ourselves) and discovered me sleeping in the corner.
>The second confrontation ended with an ultimatum for my friend, either kick me out and live here rent free, or we both go.

(also that image basically sums up my feelings about the mother in the previous post)

Back to the story.
>Friend decides to pack up her things and leave with me.
>We live in friends car for a few days, and then another mutual friend offers us their couch.
>thank god.
>So we get there, but the family doesn't know me, so I get to sleep in the car while we wait for another couch to become vacant.
>Finally, I can sleep indoors like a human being (This is Texas in the middle of summer, and my two options for sleeping in the car was either roast alive in an oven, or get eaten alive by mosquitoes. I chose the latter.)
>So I finally get to set up my rig and play vidya again. (also forgot to mention that my friend and I are both pc master race, though my rig was built on the cheap and as a result also doubles as a space heater.)
>While I'm there, family begrudgingly sets me up with a new job so I can pay rent while I'm there.
>They're nice enough, but it's painfully obvious that they don't want me there.
>They invite me to dinner every night and complain that they have to cook more food because I'm there.
>After about 3 weeks of constantly being told how much of a burden my friend and I are, I finally get with my friend and we try to put together a plan to get out of there and into a place of our own so we don't have to deal with this shit anymore.

>The basic plan is to just start saving enough money to make a down payment on a studio apartment.
>we both basically live at our computers, so we don't need that much space.
>Find a place that's within walking distance to a branch of the company that owns the store that we work at, so we can transfer over once we get the ball rolling.
>We figure that we could do it by the end of the month
>Family that we're living with getting more impatient.
>Tell one of them that no matter what happens, I'll be gone by the end of the month.
>passive aggressiveness barely noticeable after that.
>End of month comes.
>Have already scouted the place (I have another story about that misadventure.) and we agree that everything looks good.
>Crunch the numbers one final time, and it looks like we'd run out of rent money after several months.
>Fucking great, back to square one.
>Family now cranks up passive aggressiveness up to 11.
>Decide that I'd rather live in the remaining husk of my old house than deal with this shit.
>Move back to condemned trailer park with the bare minimum.
>Squat in the mobile home for a few weeks along with the rest of the people who are just waiting for the wrecking crew to drive them out.
>No power, no water, no ride, but I still get to work, and keep up appearances to the point that nobody even knows that my life is fucked.
>Eventually I get found out, and I'm given 2 days to get the fuck out before the cops come over and officially close down the trailer park.
>out of desperation, I make a public post on facebook. I was trying to keep this all a secret, but I had run out of options at this point.

Bumpin for OP

> because some people on the Drawfag discord wanted to hear the full story
> but you don't post it there
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR LIFE. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT (YOU), STUPID ASSHOLE. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO POSTING HERE AND HANGING IN DISCORDS INSTEAD OF BEING CONTENT THAT AFK PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ACTUALLY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. SAGE FUCKFACE.

I'm kinda interested in this, can you just go back to your trap thread?

Sage is not a downvote
>newfag

This could be you.

Nigga you deserve it all for not pre writing this

>So I make the post
(pic related. it's the phone I was using. for some reason, this POS has 3G, and someone coded a version of Opera for it on a third party website.)
(the battery explodes later in the story)
>Out of nowhere, by cousin answers the call.
>They come by in hours, pack up my shit, and move to their place.
>Bad news is that it's in a different town, so they want me to get a new job that's closer.
>3 weeks of job hunting later, and still nothing.
>must have put out 40 applications.
>Cousin's boyfriend now pretty pissed that it looks like I'm doing nothing.
>Move out because tired of getting yelled at for being a 'freeloading bum' every time I get a glass of water.
>Only have one option left, and I don't like it.
>Call my deadbeat dad to see if he has a place.

(goddamn it. here's the photo)

>surprisingly, he does.
>it's a shitty trailer so small that if you hold your arms out, you can touch the rear window, and the front panel at the same time.
>And in this tiny trailer, it's just me, my Dad, and his two large dogs.
>After I move in, he immediately fucks off to his girlfriend's house, leaving me alone to take care of the dogs and trailer.
>Shortly after I move in, I lose my job because my dad doesn't have the gas to take me, and the gas costs more than what I make there in a day.
>And thus began my year of sadness as I slowly began to rot in that tin can.

>be op
>be bum

Damn op. I hope life has gotten better.

Also bumping cause it's interesting.

WTF is sage for oldfags? I'm not newfag but just haven't learned everything yet

damn op, I hope you're doing well now. I always admire people like you who just keep going and going, no matter how hard life tries to fuck you over, while here I am sitting with a so far almost trouble-free life feeling like I wanna die. godspeed user

>So, having lost my job because of him, he lets me live there rent free.
>Have power, and leaching off of the neighbor's internet, but no running water.
>at least there's a nearby public bath house.
>Dad no longer lives there, and he's poor as shit, so he only ever stops by to give me a bag of dog food for the dogs.
>no groceries, just dog food.
>3 months in, I was debating on whether or not I should eat the dog food.
>5 months in, I actually started eating the dog food.
>The only reason I didn't do that sooner is because once a month, my dad would give me 20 bucks, which I always spent on eggs and Ramen, and some lemon juice.
>7 months in, and started having some serious digestive issues.
>My diest consisted of nothing but Ramen, Eggs, whatever I could make with flour, eggs, and water, and the occasional handful of dog food.
>At one point, rectal bleeding is severe enough to land me in the emergency room.
>doctor laughs and prescribes fruit and veggies.
>At this point, I would kill for fruits or veggies, regardless of what the doc said.
>10 months in, and I'm so happy that Thanksgiving is right around the corner.
>At my dad's girlfriend's house, and I decide to weigh myself.
>Before all of this shit started, I was 6' 0'', 170 pounds. Apparently after all of that shit happened, I had dropped to 120 pounds.
>gained about 10 pounds back after destroying the thanksgiving dinner.
>A few months after that, my mom finally tracked me down. We had lost contact after we split up, since my phone exploded, and I didn't have the money to get a new one.
>She picks me up, and takes me to my Aunt's house
>Fuck it, at least they have food.

>be OP
>be bum
>spend hours on Sup Forums writing sob stories

I bet theres loads of shit OP has done in between the lines here that make everyone hate him.

>Aunt and Grandpa makes it abundantly clear that they have no space for me, nor do they really want me there, seeing as I don't have a job, but they decide to set me up in the shed out back.
>Shed is a hollowed out mobile home, that my grandpa wants to turn into his man cave, where he can play pool and smoke weed with his friends.
>He looks like a fat Danny Trejo, and sounds like a mexican Ozzy Osbourne.
(btw I'm half mexican)
>Shed is running off of an extension cord, and I can pick up the wifi, so I'm pretty much set.
>They decide to take me around town so I can put in applications to literally every place in town with an entry level position.
>Immediately get hired by WalMart
>Family now tolerates my existence at the dinner table.

No way every single family you went to just disliked you for no reason. You obviously have some horrible character flaws.

WoW OP... stop being a useless user and get a fucking job... The only common denominator is “not my fault”. Reading between the lines everybody hates you because it’s obvious you’re a freeloader... do EVERYONE A FAVOUR IN YOUR LIFE AND TAKE A WALK.

>Mexican

Nuff said.

This

Nijjers

Hopefully this thread stays alive, I have to get back to work

>Walmart is fucking horrible.
>Management has no clue what the fuck is going on
>Constantly giving me conflicting orders, and telling multiple people the same order, causing delays everywhere.
>Apparently I'm the fastest and most thorough janitor on staff, so I end up in a lot of situations where I get called every time someone takes too long to respond, which pulls me away from what I'm doing, which is usually something that must get done in a very specific amount of time, or the entire schedule is ruined.
>Walk out one time, because some idiot called literally every staff member on the sales floor to unload a single truck.
>The unloading dock is packed.
>someone tips over a can of paint.
>Everyone pulls their pallet jacks through the paint, because it's in the middle of a narrow hallway.
>Be janitor.
>Go get mop to clean this mess.
>Get stopped by manager who tells me to grab a pallet jack.
>Look at mop,
>look at manager.
>look at the trails or paint spreading across the docking area.
>quit on the spot and walk home.
>Get called in the next day
>Daytime manager begs me not to quit.
>Like an idiot, I decided to suffer at this shitty place even more.
>One day, the only manager that seems to give a shit about the store quits.
>They hire a 'manager in training' in her place.
>He's already clueless, and he's gonna learn from these idiots?
>I quit along with about 3/4 of the nightshift crew the next day.
>and thus began year of sadness round 2.
>At least I have food this time.

You have job a now?
He did say it got better

Can someone cap this?

why? Its just a whinge story from a stupid mexican.

>Family hates me again, though honestly, I can't blame them for this one. I had a nice minimum wage job mopping up puke, fishing used tampons out of clogged toilets, and scraping human feces off of the walls of Walmart's bathrooms among many other things I hope I never have to do again.
>Go back to sending out applications, because unlike my dad's place, I was now in the city, where there are jobs a plenty.
>Send in applications to every place in the city 3 times over, and still nothing.
>Eventually, my mom is forced to move in over here, because she too ran out of places to go.
>Turns out, family is still pissed at her because she had a kid (me) with a honkey.
>So now she's in the shed with me.
>she sends out applications and gets hired immediately.
just so you know, she has a felony on her record, meanwhile, I was never even arrested once in my life. I still think that my awful luck with getting a job is because my work history is really shit.
>She becomes friends with one of the managers, and convinces her that she should hire me.
>send in application.
>get hired.
>I now work at Dollar General.
>Still minimum wage, and the hours are really shit, but hey, at least the managers actually know what the fuck they're doing.
And that brings us up to today. Currently, my mom and I are working to buy this shed off of my Aunt so we can eventually get things like a door, and air conditioner, running water, and a power connection that doesn't violate several safety codes.
Also will be more than willing to fill in some of the blanks, now that I have the gist of it written down.

omg did you seriously get so fucking salty mad right now about mean words online you great big paper thin cunt?

embarrassing autism on display here why even make a thread like this you retard? jesus christ..

Because I like this mexican's story

so glad im not a poor mexican like you.

newfag this isnt remotely cap worthy. Instead of asking why dont you do it yourself as well. Idiot.

who even is this faggot?
is this that triangle goyim?

nah that's sam, she's a giant whore

for real though which fucking drawfag is this, is this fucking suncat?

I thought this thread way triangle goyim.

its not?

don't think so. Suncat has their shit together
I think it's that ninja fuck who was sad about not being able to eat

so who are you exactly, like which drawfag are you. also for fucks sake how have you not gone to the state for help?? food stamps, income support, there are options man.

i thought suncat was a methhead?

go away, no one likes you and you've always been a huge retard

So, any theories as to why this happened? I know all of the external causes, but I'm still not sure how my actions could've smoothed things out. Except for the whole Quitting Walmart thing. That was just me being an idiot.

Theres a lot of shit hes not saying, no way so many people auto hate.

I wanted to laugh at the drawcunt having a pity party while being an unredeemable cunt to everyone around them but if its not triagle fag idgaf

its still pretty fucking retarded to post here this shit though wtf are you trying to achieve in a place like this you bender?

maybe

some days you get the bear other days the bear gets you

unlucky or you deserve it. only you will know the answer

Ever think about trade school? In my case, I was allowed to live with family as long as I had a job or was going to school. Now I'm making 4 times more money than I ever have and paid back those who helped me.

oh i just hate you in general, and wish you would leave again. no one likes you and your art is terrible.

Do you smell like chilli con carne?

abloo bloo~

what a nice read

I like his art, some nice line weights, unless hes using PT Sai, in which case hes a fag

Not really sure how I can prove that I'm not a cunt IRL. Just gonna have to take my word for it.
Also it isn't everyone that hates me, it's just my mom's side of the family. My Dad's side of the family are pretty poor, so most of them don't have space for me.
I can also try to outline what was going on with my friend's families if you want to hear my explanation.

how do you know you're not a cunt?

did you just assume my gender?

I dont give a fuck mate, your story was boring and you seem like a shit person.

You're a sad cunt, but i hope it gets better for you

No. We all hate you aswell

one of my favorite pics anyone ever did was you and some other whore making a big scene over nothing for attention. fuck off.

id rather know which drawfag you are

>reposting someone elses art as a reaction
lmao really

Eh, fair enough. I'll keep my trap shut about it then.

>avatar fagging to this degree

No wonder Sup Forums is fucking garbage

yeah who does that

Hey is your OC thing an actual tranny or is that your style? Legit curious.

Ronwe Nanilgh'rinyth
I could also share my Discord ID if anyone wants to go full stalker. lol

well i wouldnt of been me as i dont fight or draw others or draw anything much but myself being sexy

Yes

who the fuck is that post some of your art

except that i have it right here and im looking at it. it's great, it totally shows off how much of a lazy artist you are

I'm just gonna post decade old art now. threads overs mexicans are 3rd worlders. we get it george clooney

Not doing commissions right now, but this will give you a general idea.

Also did this.

oh really!?
YOU have an image that shows ME how lazy I am?

yeh, i love it because we can laugh at it when we see you pop up anywhere.

oh. i don't know you. lost interest. good luck with life.

Trash.

So, Since I'm a massive cunt I guess, any ideas on how to not be a cunt?
I'm already white enough to pass as white, so don't have to worry about the mexican part.

who the fuck would pay money for this?

Furry trash to be more specific, lol.

Nobody. That's why it was 5 dollars. And still nobody bought it, so I gave up.

please continue

Oh, forgot to mention. IRL, I wear all black with a black jean jacket, black bandana, and have a chain on my wallet. That's part of the reason why my friend's mom hates my guts. Also she thinks that I turned her kid trans... somehow. I still don't really follow that logic.

This thread is probably gonna die soon anyway. anyone want to hear what my mom did after she got arrested?

Well, that was fun... I guess. I'm gonna go stitch that screencap together so that I never have to type out this story again.

do tell