Why have there never been black geniuses like Einstein, Newton, Tesla, Da Vinci etc...?

Why have there never been black geniuses like Einstein, Newton, Tesla, Da Vinci etc...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=qYTfR60X2FU
youtube.com/watch?v=CTC_eeJj7zE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blackwell
youtube.com/watch?v=GlHl-wsKhr4
youtube.com/watch?v=JSpoVH0c-Dw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otis_Boykin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I beg to differ.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

Ooga booga, bix nood mufugga, etc.

Also Mozart was black so shut it whitey

>Why have there never been black geniuses like Einstein, Newt-

Pushkin

I said black, not 1/4 black.

Are you a genius?

If not, you're a faggot for being proud if the achievements of others.

+3/4 slav

= black

Ahem...

Are you a moron? I never said I'm proud of them. I'm not a damn scientist or related to them.

Saved.

Any major scientific advancement requires passion and perseverance, not commitment to frolicking about and living within the moment

If I told you, Germanon, at the age of 10, that you had 30 years to unify relativity and quantum mechanics, via quantum gravity or M-theory, which quality would be absolutely critical? Because a journalist major made the single biggest advancement in that regard a couple of decades ago, Ed Witten after dedicating himself to the project

Passion? Creativity where others have faltered? Brute intelligence? There's also a reason why a specific subsection of whites historically contributed the most, the ones free of the burden of basic labour and survival

youtube.com/watch?v=qYTfR60X2FU

During Einstein days, Blacks were either living in stone age, enslaved or discriminated
Give it some time, I am sure we will see many black geniouses within the next 50 years

>inb4 conspiracy hacks cry calcification of the pineal gland is evidence of government fluoridation projects

You're one step ahead of me.
youtube.com/watch?v=CTC_eeJj7zE

Wouldn't bet on it, there has to a paradigm shift, something akin to 1st world development to even begin pondering the task

What makes you "sure" of such a thing?

Hey Sudan user are you really 6'8"?

The age of geniuses is over buddy. Yes there are 8 year olds who become professors, but they are not creative geniuses, they are simply calculators on legs who can't think outside the box.

We will NEVER see an Einstein or Newton ever again.

Jesus

Statistical distribution of intelligence, somewhere out there there are >160 IQ blacks, albeit at a lesser proportion to whites, and even less to Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians

Yeah, but 6'7'' with my horrible posture, lanklet with a belly

>We will NEVER see an Einstein or Newton ever again.
Not for the reason you think, they picked most of the low-hanging fruit

The modern universal genius, a Leonardo Da Vinci equivalent, is probably at CERN processing data to study supersymmetric string theory or the Shiggs Boson

Medical geniuses are far and in between, but even the absolute best can't comprehend the swathes of biochem, genetics, microbiology necessary to be a 'genius'

It is a genetic impossibility for a black to reach an IQ greater than ~130-135.

Maybe not in physics.
But if a guy manages to find the solution for P=NP problem, for example, he would definitly be considered a genious.

We already have a lot of talented and intelligent black people, like your former president, for example. And that despite the years of enslavement and segregation blacks had to suffer in America
Also, black countries are slowly getting more and more developed, increasing their education level

Do you know how the normal distribution works?

Is it a genetic impossibility for a non-Asian or non-Ashkenazi to reach +170? Yet both are smarter than the average white

>Yeah, but 6'7'' with my horrible posture, lanklet with a belly

I pledge my undying fealty to you, Lord Yakub

George Washington Carver was a pretty smart guy. He was a conservative too.

Anyone care to explain this please? I don't get it.

>barack obama was talented
He accomplished literally nothing of significance. I cant take your opinions seriously now.

Nation of Islam was a fringe religious and political movement started by African-Americans

Wackjob science, this is probably a reflection of tribal mysticism among us

Hivemind people who believe nonsense

What are your criteria for genius-tier accomplishment? Because I assure you the average white doesn't meet them either

Its another "we wuz" scheme devised by niggers.

It takes a genius to invent the peanut.

He graduated magma cum laude from Harvard Law (the best ranked law school in the world) and became the president of the Harvard Law Review in his second year there.

The average person from ANY tace doesnt meet such criteria, dumbass.

Health Care
Paris Climate Agreement
Killing Osama
Beeing a well respected leader world wide in general

That means nothing. A mexican fat bitch from my high school who was accepted into yale and she would brag that she had an IQ of 108. You sound like someone who has never attended a university.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blackwell

First African-American to be inducted into the National Academy of Sciences

Yet people here believe they had the secret sauce Goethe, Shakespeare and Newton had because of white skin

Mozart wasn't black, burgerman

Feynmann had his IQ pegged at 124 around high school yet became a Putnam fellow, Manhattan Project Physicist and founded quantum electrodynamics

Fuck. Are you really this stupid? The first two are already gone, and osama was killed by very talented intelligence agents and military operatives. And being respected doesnt mean that a person is smart. Do you even think before you talk/type?

Trump is respected by more than 40 million people yet is dumb as rocks, like Obama some people have greatness thrust upon them as they say

Just getting accepted to an Ivy is a much different achievement than graduating near the top of your class from Harvard Law. Why does it bother you so much that Obama clearly isn't an idiot? You're being very hostile for no reason at all, and making unreasonable assumptions about your interlocutors.

you said the accomplished nothing of significance
I proved you wrong

What about him?

youtube.com/watch?v=GlHl-wsKhr4

youtube.com/watch?v=JSpoVH0c-Dw

Except ashkenazi are white it's just the environement who change the smartness of one people
for example east asian and jew are really commited in the education of their kid since a long time and they have an overall bigger iq

Science/Calculus is a European invention and Africans haven't adapted and familiarized themselves with those techniques yet

What about the father of the modern resistor and pacemaker control units, whose technology was implemented in guided missiles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otis_Boykin

Much better than Yakub, but not tooappealing to those lunatics minds.

Both cultures have always had greater emphasis on scholarship, Jews the religious scripture, Asians on academia, but that doesn't exclude everyone else from picking up the pace and making an effort

The Chinese, Persians and Egyptians all dabbled in primitive versions of integral calcalus, the modern differential kind was discovered independently by Liebniz and Newton

Blacks dont go to school

Quadroons don't count

Get fucked leftie cunt

>any mildly contrasting opinion is leftist
Back in 2012 we had debates all across the spectrum, even on Sup Forums, learned a lot

Now its nothing but strawmen being hacked at

Srinivasa Ramanujan.

It's ok Sudanon, I respect you and enjoy your posts

HAHAHAHAH

Thank you sir, this makes me look like a cuck but I appreciate it

someone should ban this particular german poster

But of course you know as well as anybody that Obama himself didn't achieve those things you listed. He had people achiving them for him.

Honestly, sudanbro comes off as much more intelligent than almost everyone on Sup Forums, since I've seen him discuss complex medical questions/answers with humor and wit which usually requires both fluency and thorough understanding of what you're talking about.

If he was in the first world I think he'd qualify as a genius with respectable achievements, but alas he's born in a place that will stiffle him.

Because, even now, most blacks in Africa don't get a proper education. Hell, they are barely eating, you expect them to develop general relativity?

Thank you but that was unwarranted

I just compensate a lot because I am socially inept

Has this guy in the middle mice on stick? Mice on stick?

Here relativism is between donkey or sheep meat, lol

He is indian, not black

Are you really from Sudan?

why is everybody always toesucking this nigger? whenever he posts someones mouth is wattering at the thought of nigger toe cheese.

>We already have a lot of talented and intelligent black people, like your former president, for example.

>Obanana
>talented
>intelligent

All the people you named were black though you faggot.

wtf?

we had one, but no one gives a fuck

>Milton Santos went on to win the Vautrin Lud International Geography Prize- the highest award that can be gained in the field of geography. The award is modeled after the Nobel Prize and is considered and colloquially called the Nobel Prize for geography.

Those were black.

YT bois have manipulated their images to convince everyone that they were white and not black, with the purpose of stealing merits away from black people and prove they are not the most useless race in existence by convincing the world that white people were superior while blacks were inferior.

Get with the times, dude.

Physical or humane geography?

Human

Maybe their time didn't come yet. They became equal to whites in terms of education only a little time ago.