You ever wonder what you'd look like if you were a real man? If you could grow a beard? I wonder that a lot

You ever wonder what you'd look like if you were a real man? If you could grow a beard? I wonder that a lot

What about you, Sup Forums?

nah
it just means you're ideal material
for becoming a trap

You are a man, retard.

Yeah, but I'm talking about being a real man. Being able to grow a beard.

I tried that stuff. Not really sure I like it.

doesn't matter
part of the thrill is in giving up your will to someone else
give up all the responsibilities and worries
all you have to do
is what you're told
be a good girl
a pretty girl
a submissive girl
and suck and fuck your way to the top

I have more respect for myself than to allow myself to engage in such degeracy...

With a beard

Without.

ur legit hotter than most girls wtf

Was it easy for you? I can't even seem to get a decent stubble.

You look great with a beard by the way! Well done!

I started getting a mustache when I was 11 years old, by the time I was 16 I had sideburns and a goatee, but the hardest part for me and still can be a pain is right where I circled. I just had to keep shaving it. The hair there for some reason doesn't grow as quickly(?) so I have to trim the rest of the beard down while it grows in until it is all a uniform length and filled in well.

I think that's quite common for a lot of people. I'll keep that in mind if I can ever get some progress! Again, well done. Really suits you.

You look sexy. Show your boi pussy

Also, I found that exercise helped a lot. Or look into hair transplant surgery. I have a spot under my chin where hair doesn't grow (I ate shit skateboarding and was able to put my finger through the hole and push my finger out of my mouth from the inside, pretty gnarly) and I looked into getting it done. It's not even that expensive, like 1200$.

I have started growing a beard since last Movember just to see if I could. Turns out I can. It's not full enough on the sides yet but it's getting there.

>What about you, Sup Forums?

Fuck off, faggot.

this

Dude, unless you want people to think you're a girl you need a different haircut

Comments like this is partly why I want a beard.

Strength training or cardio? I've been squatting a heap but haven't noticed much facial gains. Is it $1200 for the whole facial area?

I believe in you, user!!

There's nothing particularly girly about it. I just let it grow out and put it up in a manbun. It's just because I lack a beard.

Don't grow one, bend over and show me your hole.

1200 whole face and neck. Not a bad price for being able to get it done. What I was looking for was going to run 400$.

Ah! That's really good. I'll have to look into it. Thanks, user.

show trap mode

I don't often grow a beard any more though, mostly I just rock mutton chops. But I do have a particularly hipster-y picture of me with a beard and a man bun. I'll find it.

Keep your shitposts contained to Canada, please.

Please do!

Canada?

If you're really that curious. Never could get the hang of makeup... Doesn't matter now though.

If this post is live later i photo shop you a beard

Here is one.
Were you actually trying to be a trap? Didn't look bad but I'm also not gay.

That'd be nice. I appreciate it, user!

Wow! That looks great. Totally the style I'd go for. And yeah, I guess it was kind of a phase... Doesn't hurt to try ?

Moooore

Tits or gtfo

I Got a decent winter beard going. But alas once it's summer it's bye bye.

Plus I gotta wash and brush it out once a day or it gets Hella uncomfortable