Can we have a feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_feeling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

I am feeling good today

I feel u bro... what's wrong fam?

>ywn have a decent job
(where decent job is not even jet fighter pilot)

quality feel.

>What´s wrong?
I will always be a beta make, I will always be a virgin, and I will always be depressed

Friendly reminder that tomorrow can be a bad day

You seem very well convinced of it. and I fucking know that words can't erase the feeling.

But at least, believe me on this one, things are meant to change. Nothing is made to be eternal, not even the fucking universe; have hope on the idea that in time, everything (and even you included) will change....

Along the way, I really hope user that your luck change for good and that anywhere you walk, you'll be condemned to find happiness and peace.

You see...words can't erase the feeling, but at least they can give meaning to anything.

If you don't give up and get healthy you can get an omega female.
Also if you save money you can have an alpha female once in a while, by paying her.

not him
sounds like the perfect outlook for suicide day
not a big fan of stoicism, though there are good moments for it, like the oceanic feels, or however they're called in english

My 12 years old dodge died a few days ago, I watched him die... I just try not to think about him, but I miss him, he slept in my bed all this years

You mean like... ¿waves?

Well wikipedia is often nice for translating complex stuff. Apparently it's a french concept from writer Romain Rolland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_feeling

>tfw she is the only person in the world who really knows me
>tfw for some reason she doesn't want to be together

So today was supposed to be the first day of uni for me and the girl I've been talking to for the past 3 and a half months. She lives literally on the other side of the city so seeing her has been quite complicated. I was really happy and enthusiastic and told her we could go for lunch later or whatever. I wore some nice clothes, woke up early, went to uni looking good only to find my schedule for this semester and her schedule are completely different and we wont get to see each other very much. She has to go in the mornings while I go in the afternoons. Worst thing, she probably doesn't care as much as I do because of course, she's starting a new part of her life and meeting new people and shit. While me, I'm just getting back to the routine I have had for the past 2 years. So yeah, today at uni I felt absolutely destroyed, not seeing her, not having anybody to talk to (since all my friends have the same schedule I have), and she not answering her phone (although she was in the middle of her class, I recognize that). I feel like a fucking failure. On top of that I didn't pass a class last semester so I feel really fucking shit and I have no one to talk about it to. I just need to go get a beer with someone.

>There he credits the concept to an anonymous friend.
That's not crediting, fucksake. Fucking fuckface Freud.

for some reason?

At the beginning she was really into me, however I acted like a douche (I didn't want to reveal I liked her). She didn't want to go on a date because she thought I will pump and dump. So I confessed her I really like her. We even talked on a phone a few times. But then out of the blue she stopped picking up the phone and when I asked why she is behaving like that she didn't respond. She just laughed at me. Fuck I don't understand women, no logic at all. I even told her she is the only women I ever loved but she fucked me over like that. She let me believe she loved me too, fucking whore, turns out she was just playing with me

Keep acting like a douche and don't wear your heart on your sleeve. That's the formula that was working for you, why change it?

As for this girl move on, you can't fix this situation.

She wanted relationship with me but didn't trust me because I told her I want to fuck her. I felt like I was too big douche and felt sorry for her because she liked me, so I started to become too nice to her. But I don't understand how someone can lose attraction so fast because of that.

a connection with the "wholeness" a sense of completion unique and personal. Interesting concept mate.

Is that a real C and H comic?