PICTURE AFTERMATH!

PICTURE AFTERMATH!

English police VS. USA Police!!

Who wins?

bong pigs don't look like that anymore

Oh you need some help, is this better?
where are my manners

in the pic you just posted, the UK fags win.
but just because americucks like to get their buttholes fucked.

that's an improvement , ameripigs would win - because guns, military grade equipment etc.

oo sumone got but nuggets russled

No nigs in UK police. US police does nothing and kills African Union soldiers instead because they were “nearby” and “suspicious.”

Satanic trips.

The problem is the European police are better shots, since bullets are given out individually and are subtracted from their paychecks.

US cops will rock up guns blazing, shoot every darkie inside and then realize they got the address for the match-up wrong.

Still wouldn't want to live anywhere else but US.

>this

in the uk the worst the police will do is tase you, in the usa you'd get your brains blown out.

>inb4 amerimutts get triggered and start calling everyone muhhamed.

that's a photo of some airsofters not cops xddddddddddd

Nobody realize that "airsoft" is writed on the supposed us police

Nice try OP

It's britbongs who get triggered everytime the UK is criticized. Sup Forums, YouTube, Facebook, wherever, say anything against the UK and all the over sensitive brits start crying like the little bitchws they are, fucking cucks to the extreme.

every day in the US, cops kill 3 people. 2 of them might be black. blacks, on the other hand, kill nearly 50 of their own race.

these are gun death statistics from the CDC and FBI.

the UK can suck ass. i bet you did "brexit" because you're struggling. the US, UK, and germany all have the same level of national debt but we're not as desperate as you'd be. where the fuck do you get your money? call our cops "nigger killers"?

of the 1.2 billion people in "developed nations", a segment of like 28 million kills 40% of all gun death victims and they're all blacks in the US killing blacks in the US. (28 is blacks aged 15-60).

Don’t try or fool me with your britbong shenanigans. That’s clearly a uk officer disguised as an Amerifat.

>triggered

again... 28 million people are responsible for 40% of all gun deaths in a population of 1.2 billion, and they're only killing their own race, in the US.

Case and point

i know lmao these americans get so angry so quick.

I was referring to the Britbongs, nice try sweetie.

see

British police have to do everything amerifat police officers do, without a gun a lot of the time. Just a taser. Amerifats are on easy mode.

haha yeah those stupid amerifats get so pissed

See

We did Brexit because half our country is dumb as fuck

Someone post that video of that black guy dry humping a British officer girl at some festival and everyone laughing while she just takes it.

Brexit was becasue the north of the UK is full of uneducated racists.

>as the mutt posted this he was over come by the sound of his wife being boned by jamals big black cock in the next room
>so in true american fashion he grabbed his ar-15 and went to kill the damn nigger
>sadly on his way to his and his wifes bedroom he collapsed of a heart attack

Everybody in that godforsaken backwards hood you yanks call a 'country' is either fat, stupid or a nigger. Usually its all three.

she as clearly having fun in that video, there wouldnt be any black people at an american festival because theyd all get shot for resisting on entry.

Rich coming from the country being raped by refugees atm

someone watches FOX

Stay mad muhammed

>partially owned by a saudi prince
>based in NYC
>thinks its actually conservative

lel

what the fuck?

>what is war for profit
If America wanted Vietnam gone it would have been done

Says the fucking moron who can't spell
>because

sure it would have kiddo, sure.

hahaha great argument amerifat.

I'm English you thick cunt.
You sound like a butt hurt southerner who didn't get his way on the vote

I cant hear you over the sound of everyone doing btecs and crack up north.

The north is a fucking wasteland mate, I went to uni in M'boro for 5 years, its like a different world, where everyone is poor/aggressive/stupid/homeless or a crackhead.

English police are better at being police

American police are better at being hitmen

You came up north to study
>btecs

Why didn't you go to a uni down south ?
> to poor/ to stupid

North east is a shit hole
> granted

Remember Hurricane Katrina with thoise two fucking morbidly obese black female cops?

They caught them looting shoes using shopping carts. Filthy black vermin.

It is a well-known fact that the US is one of the easiest forces to join. It is also extremely unskilled.

>Jealous of our T H I C C cops
You mad, English boi?

Pretty sure those guys on the right are in fancy dress. They’re likely a stag do. British police have decent kit

Teesside uni got a crazy huge cash injection 8 years ago and actually has some of the best resources/equiptment in the country for Visual FX and stuff.

York is nice, and parts of newcastle are pretty nice. Everywhere else is trash.

They're real Police. Off duty possibly, but real.

It says amsterdam at the bottom you fucking idiot. Its a stag do.

It's taken in Amsterdam. It's British Police on a course. You wouldn't get real helmets and real epaulettes on a fancy dress costume.

You definitely can. You can even get modern caps from fancy dress shops. source - My uncle is in that picture.

nazis win

lel
so true
OP's a fag

> being this fucking ignorant of history

the worst police of any western nation vs the best police of any western nation

not hard, uk wins

American police, they're basically a branch of the military at this point.