You're at Blockbuster, checking out movies and old video games, when this dude slaps your ass with his baseball bat...

You're at Blockbuster, checking out movies and old video games, when this dude slaps your ass with his baseball bat. What do you do?

shoot him with my .44

Drop my gym shorts do a handstand and blow shart all over his baseball bat and face and the cashier, then I go home to talk about how brilliant Death to Smoochy was. Absolutely hilarious movie, even Jon Stewart was good in it.

I kneel and say "my property now belongs to Negan" I'd rather get taken by ISIS or the spic cartels than go through his taunting

We pick out a movie together. Horror comedy most likely. Maybe Re-Animator. Then we go home together, cook a nice meal, and eat it while watching the film. After it is over, we'll fight to see who tops then fuck all night.

say hi to Negan

I'm Negan btw

This

Knock the bat out of his hands with my sharpened post apocalyptic hardened police training, then shove it up his asshole, and none of his gang members would help him, because someone that stupidly evil wouldn't be able to get even one henchman.

Take him to the employee restroom and cum in his ass until he gets pregnant.

Pull out my legal concealed carry pistol and shoot him in the head, they go to the hospital to get stiches for my ass.

Pretend it didn't happen and quickly, nervously pick out my anime, suddenly not feeling as picky as I was a moment before.

Take a step back, lift my shirt, draw my Glock 19 Gen 4 loaded with hollow point ammunition, and fire until the threat is eliminated.

>Well, sir, I guess I'm going to give you the last copy of Donkey Kong Country for the Super Nintendo, its all yours.

Take it like a champ

I bring him his ax

Answer when I am spoke to.

literally cum

>old video games
>What do you do?
Poor raider scum.

Spend 45 minutes walking in circles talking like a 14 year old who thinks he is cool.

Tell him I loved him in "The Comedian".

>You're at Blockbuster

Be a little considerate for people born after 1997

>hurr durr my country has internet speeds allowing streaming and downloading of movies making video rentals obsolete so every other country must
literally kys

grab him by the pussy

dressed like that he wouldn't make it far enough into city limits, let alone strut around in the local blockbuster

gay looking motherfucker would get destroyed by all manner of people, thugs chimping the fuck out, hick loons thinking he's a full on faggot, he would stand out like a sore fucking thumb

and that's assuming it would have been back then, these days he'd probably get popped by some random for the colors thinking he's rival material