I told myself just two hookers, see what it's like for someone that's not my wife, enjoy myself, and let it go

I told myself just two hookers, see what it's like for someone that's not my wife, enjoy myself, and let it go.

but I still have the urge and there are some alluring options this week including a tiny pregnant blond who is very hot. Do I do it, or stay strong?

Leave your wife.

Otherwise, you will spiral.and she will eventually find out. Either that or guilt will catch up and destroy you.

No one makes it out of this happy. Just go and then you can fuck all you want.

that's why paid professionals. no one finds out. I don't want to leave, I just occasionally get very curious about variety.

If you can keep it safe, discrete, and not let it interfere with time spent with family, I don't see a problem with getting strange pussy every once in a while, especially if something is lacking sexually at home.
Higher end hookers are nice because generally they are discreet and adamant about safe sex, so you have your bases covered with safety and discrete.
Now you have to ask yourself if the time spent pursuing and fucking strange pussy is interfering with your family life.

the two times I did it I just met in a hotel at lunch for a half hour. both were pleasurable experiences but more for the novelty than anything. I'd say they were b-class.

I'd love to fuck a high-end younger gal, but I don't have that kind of cash nor or they hanging in jersey hotels at lunch time.

If you don't have kids, do what you want. If you DO have kids, man up, drop this shit and be a father. Otherwise your little niggers will grow up and shiv me while I'm at an ATM machine. Stop being the problem.

Maybe try communicating with your wife, OP

hey darling? yeah, I wonder what it's like to be with someone else you know? want to find out with me?

i'm sure that'll go over well.

Sounds like you're doing ok with type of hooker and not letting time interfere with family. There's nothing wrong with a B grade hooker if she's pretty/cute/fucks well. You're good as long as you're not picking up crack hoes or something equally skanky.

Just don't get caught slipping and enjoy your side pussy until you feel content. But always remember, family first.

Good luck, op.

Maybe if your marriage was healthy from the get go you could have this kind of discussion with your wife, but you're probably in a loveless union with someone you barely know. Leave her, everyone will be better off.

Stay strong to your marriage and avoid going down the rabbit hole. Maybe explore the possibility of getting your spouse involved?

I've heard post kids swinging is a good way for a woman to feel like a woman again.

If you want to fool around, at least be honest with her and let her know she can do the same. Otherwise, keep it in your pants.

she knows that she's allowed to actually

post the pregger's ad. color me interested

married and hookies is fine, just don't make relationships or get herpes.

not much there. '32 weeks. already lactating'

link to ad pls or digits at least

on a private site.

i call BS. unless she's UTR if she has a site she's a fucking whore who advertises. so you just don't want to share. GTFO OP

or you're just a fucking liar about the pregnant blonde.

either way fuck you.

so, pics?