South African "firefighters" dance as they arrive in Canada

>300 South African firefighters break out into song and dance upon their arrival at Edmonton International Airport.

Guys, they are totally not going to stay, Canada didn't have 300 unemployed people to do this, they really needed South African assistance, seriously guys, why are you laughing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JokUgo5dxY
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/300-south-african-firefighters-are-trained-and-headed-to-fort-mcmurray/article30197182/
bnn.ca/News/2016/5/30/300-South-African-firefighters-arrive-in-Fort-McMurray.aspx
cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-liberal-honeymoon-1.3540724
globalnews.ca/news/2718864/hes-teflon-trudeaus-approval-ratings-remain-high-as-canadians-shrug-off-elbowgate/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYVtPLDY80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love how they traveled on a plane in work clothes, the government made sure the media showed they are FIREFIGHTERS and not refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=5JokUgo5dxY

LMAO, must be genetic for niggers to dance in tribalistic fashion

C H A R R E D
H
A
R
R
E
D

Why are all Canadians as fat as Americans?

canada, you're government is so fucked, enjoy a decADE OF LIVING IN AN ECONOMIC SHIT HOLE

This is the most pathetic thing that I have seen. All of Canada needs to be either nuked or burned to the ground. Thank Trudeau for this shit. You Leafs don't even deserve annexation at this point. This is just pathetic. Literally, both America and Fucking Russia offered you help and you turned them both down......

Get cucked Canacucks, not only you're getting flooded with streetshitters, chinks, mudshits, now trudeau is importing BBC from apefrica.

>my sides are bursting

>a

>fucking

>leaf

What better way of bringing refugees than in a firefighters trojan horse? no one will say anything because "they are here to help.

In 10 years those 300 will be Canada nationals and have multiplied by 20x.

Why the fuck did her turn down America's help. Why the fuck aren't we letting our fucking friends help us. Why the fuck black south African of all fucking places.

Its just a cheeky way for Trudau to bring in more "refugees" without repercussions, you will see in a year when they fire is gone and they are still living there.

>that woman treating them like retarded toddlers

Oh good lord...

>the 'we're never going back' dance

That wasn't a dance, they were illustrating the only way they know to put out a fire.

Also, Russia offered water bombing planes to fight the fire and instead Trudeau shipped in just fire fighters?
I thought all resources were stretched at the moment.

>inb4 Canada owes South Africa a great deal of gratitude, in turn all visa requirements to move to Canada from South Africa have been removed (as long as you're not white).

>Trudeau has extended a formal invitation for the valiant South African firefighters who helped combat the blaze to become full-fledged Canadian citizens

screen cap this

Really? Canada couldn't just say to America "come help pls" ?

What a joke. Surely it's a trojan horse.

I dont identify as a canadian and its rude to label me as one

Are you a sovereign citizen of the world?

Can you imagine being in the 7.1% (2.559.444 ppl aprox) of Canada that is unemployed and seeing this on TV? I would be fucking mad.

taking the time to write this so listen closely leaf

you government is bleeding your finances dry

every "fire-fighter" you see is a "cadet trainee with 0 experience and 0 training" they will need food, shelter, and 24 hour cultural assistance supervision. this will be performed by companies aligned with the leftist union movement. they will charge inflated costs for these services, at which point your countries credit card will be maxed out \, this is going to send your country into debt the likes of which you will never have seen before. the people doing this are stealing from the taxpayer under the guise of all this generosity and diversity. open your eyes my man this is how government corruption lines its pockets. screen cap this because in a few years it will ring true like it did here in australia... never vote left, NEVER

What's wrong with south african firefighters coming over? They're doing a nice thing by helping out you lowly fucks

Am I being detained?

We didn't just not ask. America kindly offered and we refused.

Trudeau doesn't give a fuck about long-standing Canadians. It's like how insurance companies don't give good offers and bonuses to long-standing members, they only sweeten things up for new members.

Did south Africa pay to fly the firefighters and equipment to canada?

well.. that was gay

>getting financial tips from a country with an inflation problem

Okay, they seem nice enough. BUT WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW ABOUT PUTTING OUT DENSE FOREST FIRES IN MOUNTAINOUS AREAS

it's goofy and inefficient

No. They also didn't bring their own equipment, they're using what's already in Canada. They had to train them to fight fires with "special hoses" too, because these guys A) aren't firemen, they're part of an unemployment program, and B) only put out fires with leather pads because they only do grass fires in SA

Good thing Trudeau sold all of our gold

It will be the trend of more 'help' being imported
>2017
>Problem with floods in Canada
>US, European, Australian help refused
>500 Pakistani flood relief experts brought in to 'bring the expertise we need in this country'

>2018
>Schools are found to be failing at maths across the board
>1,000 math teachers from Nigeria brought in to bring up standards
>Further 100 school heads from Afghanistan fly in to start bringing in much needed discipline
>DudeWeed: "These people are making Canada a great place to be, rich with diversity and bringing skills we lack"
>In other news, crime increases in Canada and joblessness continues to rise. Islam is fast approaching the majority religion in most cities.

I don't feel anything anymore. Also I am unemployed, because I want to be. NEETbux here are pretty good.

I don't know much about Uraguay but I'm guessing you have a culture and a sense of identity. We Canadians do not. That's why this is happening. We're totally rootless.

>every "fire-fighter" you see is a "cadet trainee with 0 experience and 0 training"

source?

Isn't it just Sup Forums overreaction?
Even though they are niggers and probably not firefighters, they are niggers from South Africa.

Isnt it the most decent shithole there? How shitty is it there?
At least theyre not 300 somalian baboons.

Canada has millions of unemployed people, surely there must be 300 in there that would like the job.

Sir put the camera down and show me your license and registration

nice try with the side track, you must have been one of those leftist voters. I hope you enjoy what is to come knowing that you did your part to cause it by being small minded one issue cuck voter

that was so they can crank up the debt, a soverign country has unlimited financial resources, even see greece they are corrupt as anything yet still get free money from the printing press

Is this a fucking joke? My god, Canada has been cucked beyond repair. This is Sweden levels of degeneracy

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/300-south-african-firefighters-are-trained-and-headed-to-fort-mcmurray/article30197182/

When she saw the Fort McMurray wildfire on television, Sibongile Zwane admits she found it frightening. In all her firefighting experience in the South African bush, she had never seen flames leaping across roads and climbing to the tops of tall pine trees.

“That fire is so big and they can’t extinguish it and they need help,” Ms. Zwane said. “I’m excited to go. The Canadians taught us how to extinguish those tall fires with special hoses.”

>Isnt it the most decent shithole there? How shitty is it there?
Along with Brazil, South Africa has one of the highest murder rates in the world.

>source

THERE IS NOTHING TO BURN IN AFRICA ITS A FUCKING DESERT YOU STUPID ASSHOLE

>millions of unemployed

There is no labor crisis here. If people want a job they can get one

>put out fires with leather pads
My dad used to be a firefighter but he never mentioned this technique. It must be new and very advanced.

Because they really like whites.
Wish I had the pictures of that SA user's house with gates to separate the bedroom from the rest of the house and the electric fences outside, in case of niggers attacks.

Grass fires. They beat them with paddles. These guys have never (literally never) used a fire hose before.

It's mentioned in this article:

>canadians needed to teach them how to use special hoses

Well no fucking shit. Of course firefighting techniques are different for the different climates and geography, stupid aussie

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

>The South African government sees it as repaying a debt to the Canadian people for their support for the anti-apartheid struggle. But it’s also a strategy for changing the lives of unemployed South African youths. The jobless young men and women were recruited for a government-funded organization called Working on Fire, which has trained 5,000 firefighters to serve on 200 bases across South Africa.

bnn.ca/News/2016/5/30/300-South-African-firefighters-arrive-in-Fort-McMurray.aspx

They were unemployed before this. AKA not employed as firefighters.

>stupid aussie
I'm not the dumb cunt that picked up a hammer when he needed a screwdriver.

Why the fuck are you blaming all of us for the actions of one. ..fucking puppet. I never voted for him. Millions of others hadn't as well. That's like saying if Shillary wins, it's ALL of your fault. Yes majority of cucked liberal retards voted him in, but not the ones on this board.

>America offered and we refused
Hey, let's ignore our neighbours in America, and bring in people from a complete different continent to fight these fires.

..Yeah nah, this reads refugee all over it.

Nothing, because they are not firefighters.

>“I’m excited to go. The Canadians taught us how to extinguish those tall fires with special hoses
HAHAHAHAHA

How is it overreaction when you have millions of your own people unemployed and you bring niggers that know shit about firefighting to "help"?

So 7.1% of the population is unemployed because they want to? and there couldn't possible be 300 Canadians wanting to do the job right? it HAD to be "south africans".

They'll be employed as Canadian firefighters after this.
White firefighters will be let go because the departments are over staffed.
Diversification in progress.

To be fair. A lot of you leafs blame us for voting for Obama when we complain about his actions. I didn't vote for him.

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE WE FLYING THEM IN TO HELP US YOU FUCKING CAKE EATING 10 PLY PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

Whats pathetic are all the fat Canadians in that video

i hope the fire just burns this whole country to the ground

take me away merciful satan

>white women hugging them

Eh, only 40% voted for Trudeau and a ton of them seriously regret it already, it's possible we could boot him before the next regular election. We're not Sweden-tier quite yet.

Didn't you read what he wrote? there is no unemployment crisis in Canada, they have so many jobs that they need Niggers from south africa to fill them.

They're just ripping off Angry Birds.

>So 7.1% of the population is unemployed because they want to

In a lot of the cases, yes. We have a very generous welfare system here. Also many people here wouldn't even want to do that work, even if they would get paid to do it. They would simply find it too physically intensive, or beneath them, and they would cash a welfare check instead. People here aren't desperate to work by any means

>Africans have evolved beyond the need to use water to put out fires

Truly, Kings.

Why would you turn down this

when will trump announce plans for a northern wall?

Airports are not filled with citizens of the host country. I assure you, as bad as Canadians are in every category, we are not as fat as Americans

if you put out the fire, it wins

They literally talked about it before in one of the Republican debates. I laughed my ass of when it happened.

Because they're FUCKING WHITE MALES!

Western Canada's only hope is to be annexed by America. The east coast liberals can go fuck themselves.

In favor of this?

1 in 3 Africans admits to having raped someone at some point an these are just the people who are stupid enough to admit it, imagine how high the number really is. 70 000 white South Africans have been murdered since 1994. 50 people are murdered in South Africa every single day, 20 of which are whites. So 40% of all murders are committed against whites. Keep in mind that the white population is only 9% in South Africa.

The same thing is happening in Somalia, Afganistan, Eritrea Iraq and Syria, only it's much worse there. All of these people that we're taking in, ALL OF THESE PEOPLE are violent criminals and the vast majority of them have at some point raped and murdered someone. They've all supported communist, ISIS and black supremacist movements. They've all promoted and participated in genocides in their home countries and then they come to our civilized countries and they can do whatever they want here and suffer 0 consequences because our laws don't apply to them.

Let that sink in for a moment

Why is this news now, they were there last year or the year before. They aren't our firefighters, they work for a private company that fights plantation and mountain fires, they do pretty good work and are more expendable than regular fireman that need lots of training to fight structural fires and respond to car accidents.

Too white.

What the fuck do Africans know about forest fires?

Well, your heard it here folks, there aren't 300 canadians willing to do the job, this is the whole reason, just pack your things and go home.

I really wish you are trolling man, no one can be this stupid and/or brainwashed by the leftist media.

So all those fat asses without any luggage aren't canadians?

Whoa, Trump could send well behaved convicts dressed in black to protect it!

>a ton of them seriously regret it already,

lol, no. Go to bed, Stephen

>A recent poll by Forum Research pegged his approval rating to be 58 per cent, with just 33 per cent of Canadians polled disapproving of him.

cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-liberal-honeymoon-1.3540724

globalnews.ca/news/2718864/hes-teflon-trudeaus-approval-ratings-remain-high-as-canadians-shrug-off-elbowgate/

pol is always right

>So all those fat asses without any luggage aren't canadians?
can't tell until you talk to them. Could be from anywhere, that's how airports work. People check their luggage.

They know they dindu nuffin to start them

he has a point tho

I'm unemployed* in Edmonton, am familiar with Fort McMurray (used to live there) and have some (admittedly limited) experience as a volunteer firefighter. If there had been some kind of recruitment campaign, even just for volunteers, I probably would have signed up.

* you're right that if people want to find a job they can, I could go across the street and work for Tim Horton's or something lame like that. But finding one that I'm not overqualified for is a different story.

Why are you implying that America is any better? if Trump doesn't win you are in for a treat.

I guess denial is a good way to deal with it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYVtPLDY80

Sup Forums is the Path Of Light

Are you really this naive? People in first world countries are lazy. They don't want jobs like fighting forest fires. Its menial labor. Immigrants and minorities do most of the menial labor. They want jobs that will pay them more than minimum wage, but those jobs aren't necessarily available, so they'd rather leech off welfare than work at tim hortons. thats how it works. You think an unemployed canadian would bust their ass fighting a forest fire when they could make a welfare claim instead? Think again

hell i am from quebec and i would have signed up to help in any way if only given ressource and food.... i'm a paramedic so i guess thats somewhat usefull

the Volunteer Wildfire Service is not only for unemployed people, and they aren't all black.. in south Africa we have many fire driven ecosystems and therefore we often mimic the natural fire regimes but starting ecological burns. the VWS plays a big part in this as they assist us ecologists. many of the individuals working for the vws has permanent jobs and can therefore no always attend fires, especially not when it is in Canada. Those South Africans in Canada at the moment are well trained in veld fires. I don't see why the world is angry at Canada for accepting their help. so what if they said no to everyone else? the point is, when something like this happens and it threatens so many lives, human, animal, plant... I suggest we all grow the fuck up and work together. yes, they will need supervision, not because they are black, but because its an unsafe environment and when on a fire line, there needs to be management and leadership positions who are listened to. yes, food is necessary, everyone needs to eat. as for shelter though, I myself have been on countless firelines for days on end, and you don't really care about a bed, you sleep where there is enough space for your body to sot of fit in, in turns.

As far as I understand the only good thing South African blacks have ever done is make good firefighters, so I don't see the problem.

You are just mad because you're too lazy to make it to Cuckanda

>you're right that if people want to find a job they can, I could go across the street and work for Tim Horton's or something lame like that. But finding one that I'm not overqualified for is a different story.
this is why neetbux should be abolished. If you have no other way of paying rent or buying food, it's amazing how you won't think you are 'overqualified' anymore, at least not to the point of refusing to work.

Sure thing m8, there arent 300 people in the entire country of canada willing to do the jobs ;)

Im sure theres more than 300 willing to do it for humanitarian reasons, but for a paycheck? No, fuck no. People looking for money would go for something easier or just go on welfare

>Canada is actually unironically being helped by SA for firefighting

End times are feeling comfy here

Well, I don't get neetbux and I paid max contributions into Employment Insurance for several years, and never got any help back from them now that I'm unemployed.

>zerg
yes, thats what niggers are doing to the west

That is correct my white friend.

Yeah, we got it the first time m8, there aren't 300 people in canada that would to the job ;)

Jesus fucking Christ can't they at least act like normal serious humans for once? What a fucking circus.