How's a transgirl supposed to make money... Other then suicide, that's option 2

How's a transgirl supposed to make money... Other then suicide, that's option 2.

There is no other option.

You make it sound like being trans and having a job are mutually exclusive. ON the contrary, living in America will net you some brownie points.

Half life 3 hasn't come out yet, so I still gotta wait. My tit's aren't big enough yet to be a camwhore. give me ideas or suck a dick.

Then make a suggestion. If you say IT I swear to god, "empty void of nothing, fuck this asshole, IT is shit."

Slow down there, Ms. Entitled. You should try IT. Easy enough if you're not retarded.

have you considered politics?

sell your HRT medications

I wish I were able to act like an entitled bitch and actually get what I want, but I have to work for my money.

I'm pretty retarded at IT and not wanting to do it. I tried to learn coding and it make me want to move to the UK, but I don't speak arabic either.

Gofundme. Cry up a storm about how you can't get a job because your jaw/nose/whatever is too masculine or you don't have tits yet or some such and rake in those sympathybucks.

Iama be honest, I fucking hate feminists with a passion. And only feminist sheckles will pay for a transgirl to run in politics.

aren't there feminist organizations that would help a sister out?

Can't I just pretend I'm not completely worthless and make money legitimately somehow? I could probably get funding if I said I was gonna design a feminist laptop and then just not do it and say "sorry, I got emotional."

cool idea, only you'd only make money off of it by selling to people who can't get them the normal way. aka homeless ppl who are just gonna eat birth control pills anyway, so HRT is way out of their budget

it really isn't that hard. do whatever work you have to do to get around 300-500 bucks. invest in bitcoin during a dip and have a script set up to sell above a trade cap with a specified outcome. it's just moving numbers.
you're a tranny, too, so regardless of if you 'pass' or whatever, just turn to prostitution. you're already a 'girl' enough, and you probably fulfill someone's weird fetish about fucking sexually confused young men like yourself. go get that girl money, learn ruby or python or whatever - which is fucking free if you're not an idiot - sell your ass until you can support yourself. just do that. it's so fucking simple

You're living a lie. No man will date you seriously no man will truly love you. You are lying to yourself stop trying to be a woman and just be a man. Nobody cares if you're gay.

Refer to this below.

Stop being a child, give up your lame ass game of make believe, and get a real fucking job.

No idea. but...
I'm right there with you. Feminists and most transfolk are just a waste of oxygen.

Fortunately(or not really, since it sucks) i have an IT background so when i start on HRT i can hide myself away and do remote work until things are passable+. There are probably other online opportunities that aren't IT based that you can do from home since you can work a computermachine.

You're such a dumb cunt that you can't wrap your head around a scripting language? Nobody is asking you to write C. If you're bad at IT, you're bad at life, because if you got and failed at that job, you're a fucking moron.

thanks issac!

Is it still gay if I have a transman fuck me with a strap-on?

t. wagecuck
source: ASS

ESPN commentator.

A faggot with mental health issues posts and you fags are calling him a she? Jesus Christ, what the fuck did you do with my Sup Forums?

Worked as administrative support fot nearly 6 year, let go due to job cuts. Last job I was a security guard hahhaahh, let go due to hours.

join the military

Go to USAJobs. Look for government employment with disadvantaged minority status. Also apply to universities, again disadvantaged minority status. If you live in a red state, see if you can get out to a blue state. No Starbucks will even blink an eye at your trans status in Berkeley or Manhattan.

Am I still a he if my chromosomes are XXY and my brain fMRI scan show's female activity levels?

Have fun killing yourself

What I need to do is find a rich someone and be a housewife. I just never could get into IT, I really tried, took classes, but I like using the pc for gaming not work.

Omg get on hrt now, quicker is better if you wanna get those titties.

how old? do you still live with mom?

I'm 26, I've been independent for 6 years, but the last year fucked everything.

Gotta wait for half life 3, then I can die slightly unimpressed as it should be.

>How's a faggot supposed to make money
By renting your arsehole out to other faggots, obv.

Yeah probably starting soon! Moving in a few months so stressing about that is adding delays to things so i don't put too much on my shoulders at once.

Is that how you make money? How much do you normally make a day?

>I wish I were able to act like an entitled bitch and actually get what I want, but I have to work for my money.
I wish you had killed yourself instead of posting this,

I advise making sure Progesterone is part of your hrt couldn't afford my spiro due to insurance loss but still have pretty quick growth.

Publish Half Life 3 and maybe.

Work through your mental health issues. Understand that your personal success depends on you alone. Your Reliance on the identity you've created for yourself will be one of the major deciding factors on your ability to be successful

Like user said, no man will really ever love you, you’ll just be seen as some pathetic fucktoy

have fun in hell because thats when youll really be a fucktoy

I get what you're saying, but I'm not a feminist so my mental illnesses are completely independent of being transgender.

I might have caught some of the autism cause I am posting on Sup Forums, opps.

post pics

Noted! Though I imagine I will end up on E, P and S (depending on blood. kinda low-T already i guess)

Sup Forums is a Christian website and I will not tolerate you swearing on it.

Google Johanna Braddy and imagine she has a dick and is taller. Roughly close.

Prostitution is almost the only way. Nobody wants to hire someone who is clearly mentally unstable.
The only other option I can think off is to start your business, preferably one where customers don't have to see you like a website.

I get my E and P in a bio-identical cream, it seems rather effective as my boobs are for sure growing and my face seems smoother and etc.

>my mental illnesses are completely independent of being transgender
You mean that besides being transgender you have other mental illnesses ? What a train wreck..

Stop being a fucking pussy and just get any job

There is a tranny working at my shitty back-breaking job and he/she/whatever doesn't complain. Get over yourself and toughen up, faggot.

As long as you still recognize you're just a guy dressing up and pretending to be a girl it's not a mental illness.

If you genuinely believe that you're female in any significant capacity, you're mentally ill.

You seem pretty knowledgeable about this subject. What kind of prostitution do you do? Does it pay well?

Technically legally I have no mental illnesses, as Gender Dysphoria is not one. But as stated I am posting on Sup Forums, so something has to be wrong with me.

how's a "person" supposed to make money*

if you think your sexuality or gender or whatever the fuck has any affect on it, you're wrong.

I could easily start a gofundme and be a faggot piece of shit, I decided instead to ask people worse off than me how they collect their scheckles.

By selling crack behind your local high school.

Yeah you got it wrong, I am more knowledgeable about HR. I guess I could have said drug dealing but we both know you would get stomped on and robbed twice a day.

I bet if I did that i could collect all the STI's in prison, could be fun.

When I was under the mistaken impression that I was just a straight white guy I never had trouble. *shrug*

I'd probably get molested and catch the aids tbh.

You could just collect the STI's by whoring yourself out on craigslist instead

Lots of desperate men will pay to fuck even the worst looking trannies

Actually funny story, I was on a dating site and got offered 1000$ by some creepy muslim guy. I told him to fuck off cause, ew, muslims.

"when I wasn't shoving sexualized content into people's faces and calling discrimination when they winged I wasn't having trouble"

Nothing to do with your gender, it's the attitude kiddo.

>internet welfare abomination
Suicide is more preferred imo

Technically the DSM still classifies gender dysphoria as a disorder and mental illness. So you do in-fact have a mental illness.

What? That doesn't make any sense. What sexualized content did I mention?

you're not honestly that daft are you?

How do I cure my mental illness then?
The more transpeople like me who die, the more feminist-sjw scum will come out and make your lives harder by taking advantage of it.

*shrug*

salt mines, construction work, street cleaner, sewer cleaner, shop clerk, uber driver, though I suggest the first four for you.

Enlighten me, I wear conservative clothing, I don't dye my hair. I don't even tell anyone I work with anything but the name that's legally on my driver's license. The only people who ever know anything are HR related. So just don't tell them and I'll be kay?

those first 4 are men's jobs.

You're lucky I actually get off on being abused lol. But customer service pays shit anyways and I've never been interested in it.

You don't. Just like lots of mental illnesses there isn't really a cure. Surgery is not a fix. Hormones are not miracle drugs. You learn to live with it and make the best of it you can. For some that means not pursuing their dysphoric state, for others it means going all the way. But there is no 'cure.'

transgirls are men, you boob

if you need the money, you don't get to be picky

you don't have to hide it or anything, don't make it sound like that.. just realize, before you started transitioning (and I do hope you are actually transitioning and not just being another fucking trasntrender) you never made it a point to mention your penis or male-hood in conversation. If someone asks you about it, feel free to tell them, or be private about it, up to you. "I'd rather not talk about gender or sexuality in the work place, it's unprofessional" (same line you use for religion as an atheist, just sub in gender/sexuality for religion) to not be discriminated against for that. The work place is for work, not politics, and doing whatever you can to pull attention to yourself and remind people "hey guys my genitles are/are going to be cut up, THINK ABOUT MY GENITALS!" is a no-go. At work you aren't even a person, you are a number, you are a cost-benefit analysis. You are there to turn a profit for the company, anything else is just added baggadge/stress the company has to deal with, and money they have to spend on fixing shit. Especially if you act like one of the ass hole mallenial transtrenders thata re going to cause a scene and even try to sue over discrimination that isn't actually there, you aren't worth highering in that case. Think about it.

Camwhore, nowadays you just need to put on thigh-highs to make a modest living.

salt mines, cosntruction work....

transgirls are men in the same way scrawny pale-faced dnd/larper kids in highschool are men. Opinions aside, they are generally not qualified for this work, wouldn't enjoy this work, aren't willing to work hard enough for these jobs, etc. there are exceptions sure, I know quarter-backs that went on to play professionally after highschool that enjoyed dnd, but that's not the rule, that's the exception, for a reason. bob turner is one burley-as-fuck dude and I know he can handle construction, but then again he's not trans, he's a drag queen (he's not actually transitioning, just putting on women's clothes and calling himself trans)

Omg, you understand. Now, it should technically not be classified as a mental illness (it involves the physical structure and operation of the brain, the evidence of that is slowly being discovered though so you can look it up yourself)

Hrt/surgery doesn't fix anything, except the feeling that my body does not match how it should, and my being acutely aware of it.

Imagine if just for a second you were vilified for something you couldn't control (say, your skin color)

Let's pretend that popular culture want's white males to feel bad just for existing, you know something that "could never happen" (sarcasm, this is sarcasm, I'm being sarcastic, this is already happening)

Now lets pretend that I need suggestions for jobs and happen to need to work somewhere that's not going to force me to do physical labor (cause muscle redistribution) and not going to screw me over because my hairs long.

there is no cure for sociopathy, you learn to live with it. You may not care about anyone else but yourself and you may not have a capacity for empathy, but to get by in this world it is benefitial to act like you do. Many sociopaths are "high functioning" and get along with society fine, while others go all the way and kill people that annoy them.

"Now, it should technically not be classified as a mental illness, Hrt/Surgery doesn't fix anything..."

(this is coming from a high-functioning sociopath by the way. just because you can't cure it doesn't mean it's not an illness.)

"Hey HR, I'm transgender which mean's I'm transitioning, so if I ever need to take a drug test my hormones will come up at female levels, this is a precaution so you can't later say I never informed anyone about medication. Please keep this between us, thanks HR"

That's perfectly fine. Hell if you're worried about the HR person discriminating against you you could even word it. "HR rep, I take prescribed hormone medication for medical reasons, they may show up on a drug test. Here are the prescription papers..." and work in "By the way, this isn't something that will cost any money, it's out-of-pocket and not insurable"

Mental illnesses are due to irregularities in the brain from a regular person.

fMRI scan's seem to indicate that transgender brains function the same as the gender they're transitioning to.

There's not enough evidence of this to say it's 100% but evidence so far indicates it.

Yet here I am without a job, let go by some policy that technically doesn't count as discrimination. meh

Right...I understand because of how many transgendered individuals on all sides of the fence I have to interact with doing my job. I'm about 130% aware of being vilified for something you 'can't control'. And while there are some fronts I disagree with you on such as classification I'm going to actually try and be helpful. Realistically there are tons of jobs you can do. Put in applications for being: A bank teller, data entry, home care and assistance (can be done without a nursing degree for a number of jobs), if you're not above sex work become a Dominatrix. Better than phone lines and other shit. I hire people regularly at work, your gender never comes into play...but the way you carry yourself always does. Hardwork, dedication, and drive all cross the lines of identification.

FMRI scans seem to indicate SOME transgender brains function MORE LIKE the other gender*

you can't just re-word the results of a study to suit your narrative. Additionally I believe you are misunderstanding the results of thats tudy

how males and female brains work as described is basically how the person goes about problem solving. Male brains tend* to fire up more in the logical/reasoned part of the brains while female tend* to fire up in the creative side more

*tend - the difference is in the ranges of 5-10% more on one side or the other statistically. In other words, it's a negligible but statistically present disparity.

additionally female brains tend*(see above) to require more information before acting on average. This is one difference that can be seen int he behavioral traits of males and females, males will tend* to jump in and try a new thing, while females will tend* to sit back and watch the others do it first before trying it themselves.

you're just going to have to develop marketable skills.

and yet you claim it's **because** you are transgender.

You assume discrimination, while companies legitimately don't give a rat's ass. Again, in the eyes of your company you are not a person, you are not male, you are not female, you are not trans, you are not genderfluid, nonbinary, etc. You aren't even androgynous, because that would apply TOO much personhood. You are a set of numbers on an excel sheet. "Cost", "Profit", "([profit-cost]=Benefit)"
N = 1/3; //arbitrary percentile, usually 10-30% in lower end jobs, 30-80% in high end admin positions.
if benefit < N(cost): get rid of them

user can you advise on how do actually set something up for automatic bitcoin selling?

Get a job

I just want to know as many options as possible for job's that aren't sexwork or IT. I need to know as much as possible before making choices, I can't even decide on what I want for dinner when I'm going out for the night unless I've gone through the options and even then I still am pretty indecisive.

I'm a transgirl, I can't do certain jobs because of that and put that I was in my first post. And only a mention of it. Idk, I know what I read in studies, and I also know that it doesn't change anything regardless of the cause.

look we're going to break this down for you.

we'll use a call center as an example.

first some variables, lets say arbitrary number `N` is 33% (1/3, 0.33) because this is a strict company or a smaller company that isn't profitable enough to be more lenient

we'll say you cost (`C`) $600 week, thissi your pay, the cost the company pays for your benifits like insurance/dental/etc, the cost of the storage space for your desk, the cost of power for your computer, phone, etc, and the cost of cooling/air conditioning to keep your equipment (computer etc) cool enough that they don't die early and cost the company even more.

finally, through saved customers, new sales, etc, on average you make the company $800 per week (`P`)

so C = $600 (cost), P = $800 (Profit), meaning `B` (benefit, = P - C) is $200 and N(C) = $198.

because $198 < $200 you keep your job, baring disciplinary action for fighting, or yelling at or cussing at a customer, etc.

now, lets say you are taking hormones, cool no biggie.. but wait, your insurance can pay for them! so you put them on the insurance. Your company pays for the insurance and has a large deductible, as all companies do

this means your hormones are now costing the company about $10 a week. oh that's nothing right? lets find out

C is now $610
P is still $800
meaning B is now $190.
N(C) is now $201.30
if(B

I think you haven't quite thought this through. How the everloving fuck can you make money from suicide?

sell yourself to a snuff film on tor?

It will literally never come out. One of the writers even leaked the plot after quitting.

bump, want to make sure this kid understands