In particular, Ozil recounts an episode where Mourinho called him out at halftime of a match...

>In particular, Ozil recounts an episode where Mourinho called him out at halftime of a match, undressing him verbally in front of the whole team.

>“You think two beautiful passes are enough,” raged Mourinho. “You think you’re so good that fifty percent is enough. You think you are too nice to tackle.”

>He pauses. Stares at me with his dark brown eyes. I stare back. Like two boxers at the stare-down before the first round. He shows no emotion. Just waits for a response from me. How much I hate him right now. And I love Mourinho actually.”

>Mourinho then proceeded to illustrate Ozil’s tackling deficiency in colorful fashion. “Do you know what your tackling looks like? No? I’ll show you.”

>According to Ozil, Mourinho then mimicked a rabbit, pursing his lips, pulling his hands close to his side, and hopping around the dressing room.

back when Mourinho cared

>there are people on this board who dislike mourinho

I think he started to care a bit too much when he went to Madrid

This is what a manager is supposed to do, put these little egomaniac faggots in their place

Agreed. Pro athletes in general are way too coddled

how do people hate this guy. this sounds like its straight out of a tv show

That was a long time ago. He's lost it now

Mourinho would of been a true legend back in the 80's and 90's, back before the internet so his antics and schemes could have had a more mystical quality about them. His ways are from an older generation and his abrasive yet articulated personality doesn't fly well with the modern PC age we live in. He's also a born winner and that also makes people cry back to their safe spaces. This guy is what's saving football from the kind of liberal shitheap we see in the MLS.

>born winner
>plays 2nd fiddle to pep

Best post I've seen on here for a while.

>would of

>Sup Forumsnigger somehow always brings it back to liberalism

Well done refuting his post. Reddit truly has the most enlightened posters.

>Sup Forums is somehow bad
Ok reddit

>would of
Stopped reading. Go back to school retard.

>Mourinho then mimicked a rabbit, pursing his lips, pulling his hands close to his side, and hopping around the dressing room

Mourinho is coaching in the wrong era. If only he started coaching 10 years earlier than he did.

back to your containment board

Nobody's more of an egomaniac than Mourinho

Not so fast, caralho.

>mourinho
>dark brown eyes

>the irony of typing this answer to that comment

Where do you think Mourinho got his style as a manager from? Who influenced him?

>"containment board"
The only containment boards on Sup Forums are Sup Forums (rule 3), /mlp/ (rule 15), /r/ and /wsr/ (rule 16)
Feel free to return to whatever safe-space shithole you crawled out of.

>>there are people on this board who still live in 2006

No kidding. Mounat real put 10 years on him and pep easily. Look at them before they were in the same league to now.

Your mum m8

kill yourself

The vast majority of boards are "containment boards" if we're going by the rules

kek

Pee-wee Herman

i miss this Mourinho
back when I still rated him
now he's just a walking meme.

anyone else want the footballing landscape of 2010 back?

He got that bunny hopping thing from Bobby Robson

Based af tbqdesuwyfamalam

He was robson translator/assistant in BCN, but i heard from some players he was in fact the trainer back then.