Are there hookers that are tight?

Are there hookers that are tight?
So beyond being done hooking up with girls and plot twist they are loose
>inb4 small dick
6.5 inches so normal or on the bigger end idk, I wear magnums if that makes a difference
Like I hear stories of girls where you put one finger in there and all you feel is wet fleshyness, 2 fingers is a strain, etc
These bitches its like 3 can go right in and you still barely feel anything
The fuck?

maybe the higher end ones that are lower volume? but you pay..

both chicks I was with I could feel for sure, but they were fairly loose.

smaller chicks maybe?

I fuck a cute little Asian whore who is tight as can be. The place I go to always has new ones too, so they are always good and tight.

>Are there hookers that are tight?
Yes. Namely the ones who haven't had children.

always kinda figured they'd be loose as shit because of how many dicks they take

is amount of dicks = looseness a meme or is it real?
i get different answers from everyone
either way thats good to know that there are tight hookers i guess

>kegel exercises

It's real. Especially if they've given birth. Look for tiny women, not midgets, but just really petite women. They tend to be tighter but not guaranteed.

I can't speak for all men, but I'll say tightness is only part of the equation. Some women just know how to move and talk and dress in a way that's so sexy that it doesn't matter if she's got a sloppy double-wide. And there are tight women who are so passive or even annoying that I can't cum regardless of how much grip she has.

> become regular with hooker that only does bj's
> she can get away with that because she's 19 and cute
> quick and easy money with less std risk
> after a few months ask if she wpuld make an exception to her rule
> ... Yes was she ever tight.
It's possible.. but rare, and cost significantly more than standard to get those girls to give it up.

It's not real. It's dumb. Is your asshole loose as fuck from all the years you have been pooping? The vagina is a muscle, it does not stretch like your earlobe. It doesn't get looser the more you fuck. The reason virgins are generally tighter is because they might be nervous. If you want a woman to be tight tell her to do kegel exercises. Those basically make her vagina muscles able to be contracted, and therefore makes the cavity tighter.

The ass is designed for clenching so your shit doesn't fall out when you're looking for hookers.

The vagina stretches to accommodate dick sizes from asian to zulu and eventually a baby's head. Women can kinda work it back with kegel exercises but it's never quite the same.

>is amount of dicks = looseness a meme or is it real?
Tightest woman I've ever fucked was a hooker. It's a meme.

Because it's impossible to stretch a muscle right?

Fucking retard faggot

You are a stupid factory. You are where stupid is made.

The vaginal muscles expand and contract to accommodate various sizes but over time it loses elasticity, especially if it's been stretched by one or two baby's heads, college basketball players, or the U.S. Navy.

The elasticity does not come back.

So since there's so many experienced hooker fuckers here:

Is it possible to ever get a hooker to let you rawdog her?
Pay extra?
Get an STD test and show it to her?
Become a regular and eventually she trusts you?

Not too hard. Paying extra and being a regular will probably help (I doubt the STD test will make a difference). It's just rolling the dice. Just remember, if she lets you rawdog, she probably lets everybody else do it. So you're going to catch something.

Most hookers that I fucked were tight

Do your arms get loose from doing too much push-ups? It's a muscle. It doesn't work that way. Only severe trauma could alter it in some way (like some births). If a baby's head is most likely not going to stretch it, how is your dick going to stretch it, even if it's jokingly big?

How do they react if you try to do stuff like finger them and work their G-spot while they give you head or something, or rub their clit while fucking them?
Does getting them off make them give you discounts?

This plus a STD test means nothing unless it was preformed like a month after your last sexual encounter

absolutely not. their aim is to get paid, if getting someone off is your thing, they'll fake it to fluff your ego and if anything they'll expect you to tip out more for it.

Some are against it cause they’re just there to blow you. Others may not mind but they won’t give you a discount cause you did something anyone can

Keep in mind they are there to make money, and their pussy is sore from constant fucking. They are not REALLY going to have a good time no matter what you do.

If you really want to make a hooker happy be clean, smell good, be gentle, get it done quick, make sure she gets paid and maybe tip. Depending on the hooker, having drugs or alcohol available would also please her.

But getting fancy on her war-torn vag is just going to make her annoyed that she has to pretend she's enjoying it.

Its possible, most likely for extra, but your life isn't worth it.

if you're 6.5" you shouldn't be wearing magnums. wear the right size faggot. no one cares about the shiny gold package they come in. unless you like wearing a walmart bag on your dick while you fuck.

i guess my measurements off cause when i put em on they fit me like a glove

Most don't care, but they're not making any discount.

Being loose actually isn't a thing from having sex and barely ever possible - only possible through giving birth and things go wrong