ATX 8-pin
PATA/IDE
SATA
PATA/IDE
CMOS battery
south bridge

motherboard

I forgot 9: 24 pin ATX

Sure: Bob, Frank, Bill, Penelope, Jimmy, Sue, Harry, Ed, Mary, Carl, Jasper, Missy and Pete

too bad you dindt put numbers before the components i like to keep my points high in school and this teaches said i could redo this because i got 4 answers wrong i cant find a straight answer so i thought maybe i'd ask here

also i got almost everything the same as what you wrote just dont know for sure what 5 10 11 and 4 is

then learn your shit instead of just copying every answer without thinking about it yourself for even a second.

Yellow number 4 is probably SATA. Black number 4 is things like HDD LED, power button etc. For colorized I'd need a better picture, but it's usually USB(2)
5 is pretty much obsolete nowadays, because CPU manufacturers integrated the functionality of the northbridge into the CPU.
PATA/IDE and PCI are almost obsolete as well. It's hard to find boards with either.

Also forgot: You could RTFM for that board. About everything is listed in there.

Retard here.

How did you do that?
How did you learn what all parts do?

Years of experience and osmosis learning. Read manuals, read technical papers/documentations. Hell, even wikipedia isn't too bad for this.
Build your own computer for once, try to troubleshoot yourself and you'll get to know this shit.
Used to do this for a long time before becoming a sysadmin. Since I was around 14, I think.

Another upside to non-native speakers, like me, is that you improve your English skills, as most of the in-depth stuff is written primarily in English.

you're right man i need to learn and srsly I'm doing it i try and read as much about this shit as i can bc i want a career in this field thanks for the help i really do appreciate it

open up a computer once in a while disemble it reasemble it try taking pictures in the process name the components search shit up trust me once you get comftrable it starts getting better

you want to see the result?

1. Pci-e 16x, red one is likely 8x if the other two are in use.
2. Pci-e 1x
3. Pci
4. Front panel. Power btn, led, hd led, reset, speaker, etc
5. North ridge
6. Rear i./o
7. Zif cpu socket. Looks like lga775. It looks up x58 motherboard on Google to confirm
8. Ram
9. Atx 24pin, cpu 12v up top
10. Pata
11. Sata
12. Pata
13. Cmos batt
14. South bridge
15. Nigger

Didn't see the other ones labeled 4..
4. Is front panel I/o

Left 4 is what I said, the other are:
Blue: USB 2.0 header
Redv probably hd audio io
orange is definitely another sata port. Probably set aside for eSata.

1 looks like a PCI-Express lane
2 looks like the mini PCI-Express lane, whatever it's called
3 looks like standard PCI
4 looks like those plugs for your case USB and audio
5 looks like the heat sink that goes on the bridge
6 looks like an ethernet jack and some USB ports
7 looks like the CPU socket
8 looks like RAM slots
9 looks like the power connector. 24-pin if I'm not mistaken
10 looks like an IDE plug
11 looks like SATA plugs
12 looks like another IDE plug
13 looks like the CMOS battery
14 looks like another heat sink

Limited knowledge is evident but only your number 2 is wrong. Mini pci e is usually found in laptops for wifi cards and stuff.

The correct answer is a full size pci express 1x

thats a motherboard

█░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █
█▄▄█ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀
▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄