Abortion in New Zealand is legal in cases where the pregnant woman faces a danger to her life...

>Abortion in New Zealand is legal in cases where the pregnant woman faces a danger to her life, physical or mental health, or if there is a risk of the fetus being handicapped, in the event of the continuation of her pregnancy. In cases not protected by these grounds, aborting an unborn child is a crime in New Zealand under the Crimes Act 1961.

Come home, white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/sunday-star-times/features/2709337/Hell-in-the-heartland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are lakes in New Zealand? That's pretty cool.

Really? I know many women who have had abortions because they thought it was too early to have a child.

I'd like to visit. How shitty is it in NZ?

>There are lakes in New Zealand?
There are lakes everywhere.

Whether or not a pregnancy poses a danger to a womans physical or mental health is up to the discretion of her general practitioner.

In practice, all a woman needs to do to get an abortion is find a sympathetic doctor, have him agree that the immense responsibility/burden of raising a child is likely to have a significant impact on her mental health, and give her the tick of approval.

Ask around. Plenty of Americans come here to visit.

Your attitude towards us will shape your experience. Basically, don't act entitled, and be friendly and sociable with the locals and you'll be fine.

nz and ozzie whites are very cutting.

me to passport lady : "so i'm having difficulties tying to find a contact in news to act as my referee
passport lady" ! sir, these rules have changed and have been like this for the last 5 years"
Me: "right but i sued to be able to use a solicitor to sign and confirm my..."
Pasport lady " sir if you let me finished...."

Just very bitchy and passive aggressive.. apart from that, they are alright. I'm going to move there in the next 5 years. The UK is fucked. i want lakes and green fields.

My fear is too many people will find out about it and head off there.

There are already a few UK citizens here; some who've settled down to raise a family.

Yeah, apologies for the airport people; just put up with it. They can be stern to us natives as well because of the strict customs laws they need to uphold.

Oh, that reminds me. I asked a colleague if she was voting in Brexit. She thanked me for reminding her, so she could vote stay, lmao.

I think many British expats want to vote "stay" so that they can still go visit Europe easily if they decide to come back.

> Come home, white man.

We can't, chinks bought all your land.

>New Zealand
>Nieuw Zeeland
>literally named after a Dutch place.

You could have stopped them...

>74% white

No thanks

that is also counting mixed maoris as white

fuck off

we don't need more competition for the 200 attractive women in new zealand

yeah but most maoris are pretty bro tier, just good cunts, abos seem like whiny degenerate petrol huffers, even our natives are less shit your whites

FUCK OFF WERE FULL CUNTS, ALREADY TO MANY PUNJABS YELLOW GOOKS, ORANGE GOOKS, WHITE GOOKS AND BROWN GOOKS. NOT TO MENTION FKING PUNJABS, SOUTH AFRICANS, POMS AND AUSSIE FAGS!!

Your government will implement programs allowing mass Indian and Pakistani immigration.

awesome

Settle down there cuzzie bru.

I wanna visit NZ, is it safe there?

CHECKED

Yes but Auckland is a multi cultural cesspit. There are nice beaches though.

In most places, yes.

don't come its terrible just forget we that we exist

kiwi here, ask me anything

Why are you such a faggot?

implying the founder of NZ wasn't dutch

is it mostly white? I'm scared of being approached by niggers or shitskins since we have pretty much none here and all i hear about them is bad things

How it the drum and bass scene over there
Pic related. It me with dealt a heavy , calyx n teebee and mefjus

I heard state of mind is sick over there

Amerifat here, how do I legally move there?

>Polls show that ~82% of views want a US ship to visit.
Are you a cuck? (Are you one of them?)

I'm not sure what you mean, sire.

Marry a kiwi and use that to get you citizenship. If you're a qt american girl i'll marry you. Always wanted an american gf. (they just look so cute on TV)

I don't give a flying fuck if that nuclear ship visits. Personally I am pro-nuclear (fuck all those anti nuclear cucks) but I'm not bothered. All I give a shit about is Trump and Winston Peters.

What he said.

We prefer people not knowing we exist meaning we get left alone.

Although something's happened in the last 5 years. I truly feel we are getting overrun. Don't mind S Koreans, they're pretty redpilled. Doubt a single one of them have used welfare.

Aren't most aborts done by foreign uni students and maoris? I'm not sure if that's anecdotal as I assume govt doesn't track official figures. Maybe a doctor told me once???

>Always wanted an american gf.
The accent would drive me insane within a week.

Niggers are degenerate, but outside of ghettos they are just obnoxious. Don't be too concerned about violence unless you're in an actual black neighborhood. Running into a black dude in a cafe isn't something to be worried about. This applies to American blacks though, no idea how they are outside the country

Sorry I'm a guy but I can squat 3 pl8 and almost bench 2 pl8 and I've only been lifting for a year

As long as she's got a brain, I'd live with that. A british or american accent =

- Are Maoris bro-tier? or are they like abos?
- Outside of Auckland, would being a Texan be seen as cool or with disdain?
- How's the job market?

Most places outside of Auckland are white.

No it's not

The 15% Maori figure counts all Maoris

There are no Maoris that are unmixed nowadays

Hmm. Maybe you can find a kiwi girl who loves weightlifting americans.

Can a woman abort if she was raped? It'll get pretty bad if you start letting in rapefugees that forcibly impregnate your women.

>How's the job market?
Non-existent outside of Auckland.

OFF BY ONE

>i'm dyin'

Probably comes under mental health risk.

What do your people generally think of Americans, tourists and transplants alike?

>- Are Maoris bro-tier? or are they like abos?
Maoris are more bro-tier than abos. I know quite a few cool maoris. But on the other side of the coin, if you have a bad feeling about one, keep your eye on him. Because he will blindshot you (called a one-punch or king hit here) and steal your phone/wallet

>- Outside of Auckland, would being a Texan be seen as cool or with disdain?
I love americans so i'd instantly think you were cool. And if you had some cool hobbies that other kiwis enjoyed then you'd be thought of as "that cool texas guy"

>- How's the job market?
Generally pretty shit for the unskilled. Do you have a skill, qualification or trade? If not, you're probably not going to have a very good time. We already have hundreds of thousands of indians, arabs, maoris and islanders applying for basic level gas stations, mcdonalds, subway positions.

There's also the mental health reason, which damn near every abortee gets because it's an easy way around such a backward law.

I say compulsory abortions for under 25s not earning 60k/yr+

>What does the Victorian law say about abortion?

>Not more than 24 weeks pregnant

The law allows you to choose to have an abortion. The service must be provided by a registered medical practitioner. Services providing the procedure beyond 16 weeks are limited and can be costly. You don't need a doctor's referral.

>Cost

Some public hospitals provide a small number of abortions at no cost. If you have a Medicare card, out-of-pocket expenses vary with private providers and range from around $300 to $500.

So Abortion is legal in Australia too. Bonus point - it is even covered by the public healthcare.

>What do your people generally think of Americans, tourists and transplants alike?

Generally think they're a pretty cool guy. What do you mean by transplants? Residents? Generally you'd be considered cool (depending on your political views as well).

For example, if you're a leftie cuck, you'd have a good time hanging out with college psuedo liberal cucks. If you're a rightie, I dunno where they hang out, I haven't met many. Mainly tradesman/builders and shit. They all know how useless niggers are on the worksite. But you wouldn't dare comment on a black man's work ethic inside a university library, because muh oppression etc.

We have one of the largest per capita in the world! Christchurch used to be the 2/3rd largest scene in the world without adjusting for population. A lot has gone dub step now mind you!

How do I even know im going into a "black neighborhood"? We don't have things like this here, in fact we have like no crime here at all. The most ive seen over my 26 years of living here is a drunk man trying to walk out with a box of vodka in a store.

>go to another country
>accidentally visit a no go ghetto zone
>get raped or killed

this shit is scary as fuck

>Non-existent outside of Auckland
No wonder there are so many Kiwifags begging on the streets of Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. It all makes sense now.

lefties really hate you

Thanks for the good info m8.

Yeah sorry by 'transplant' I just meant someone from the USA who immigrated and is now living there permanently, sounds like you assumed that's what I meant anyway.

Also you implied to the other guy that if you're skilled in a trade you might have a chance? Maybe I should learn one. Heh.

>implying I was implying that

If you go into the Far North, you'll be encountering feral maoris all day. But the South Island is like 95% white. You wanna avoid the small farmer towns with maori names. All they have there are gas stations and a pub.

That's fine with me, I don't care much for lefties no matter where they're from.

I would if you weren't so technologically backward :/

>implying i wasn't implying you were

It varies by state

Vic and Tas are the only states that allow abortion on request

NSW has lenient exceptions and is effectively available on request

SA and WA are same as NZ

QLD is restricted

Maoris are fine. Maybe 10% of them need shooting. 50% might be lazy but still make a contribution. Remaining 40% are redpilled and make good contribution to the country.

Texan doesn't really mean anything here. People know cowboys and that's about it. You would get just as much reaction if you say your from Oklahoma or Wyoming. What part Texas BTW? I love your state

Christchurch is still importing foreigners to work on the rebuild. The amount of unskilled Filipinos on 60k just to turn a stop go sign would blow your mind.

>implying I was implying you weren't implying I was implying that

we don't have niggers we have islanders and maoris and its pretty easy to see if its a maori neighborhood just look at the houses being run down

stuff.co.nz/sunday-star-times/features/2709337/Hell-in-the-heartland

>lefties really hate you

I would only say lefties hate americans that are right wing. If it's a leftie american, the leftie kiwis will flock towards him.

Kek same can be said about your shit accent. Pisses me off every time I hear it.

What's Maori girls average position on hooking up with a White guy?

>Intentional homicide rate of Estonia
>4.1 per 100,000 inhabitants
>Even higher than Mozambique(3.7 per capita)
>No crimes

Nah

all children are a danger to a woman's mental health therefore that law is meaningless?

Sue us, m8. We've got a third of your population spread over 6.5x the area and the world's largest ocean between us and everyone else.

Everyone lives in tin sheds and has aids. Don't come it's aweful.

maoris are all mixed race and come from nearly white to completey dark and savage looking

No problem buddy.

>Also you implied to the other guy that if you're skilled in a trade you might have a chance? Maybe I should learn one. Heh.

It'd definitely increase your chances of getting citizenship/residency. Do you have any qualifications or skills?

99% of those are russians killing russians in the border towns

When all the houses look like shit and the people movers have mag wheels

No but it wouldn't take me long to get them. Do you think your country values skills over experience? Meaning, would they take someone who's just out of school?

Forestry is a good way to get in if I remember correctly. You'd also get to live outside of Auckland.

Does it matter? Queenslanders can always come to either Melbourne or Sydney and effectively have their abortions for free. I don't see why that's impossible.

>caring about abortion at all
wew lad

if you are on the skills list you can get in i mean otherwise how on earth are indians flooding in

it works for your country because no niggers

in America we desperately need legal abortion for pest control

Because their rich uncles get them in.

>Christchurch is still importing foreigners to work on the rebuild. The amount of unskilled Filipinos on 60k just to turn a stop go sign would blow your mind.

Even with the stop-go lollipop job, you need to complete a 1 day traffic management course. You get the certificate then you can work those kind of roadworks jobs.

Haha where did you get 60k from? That's like a $17 an hour job. Which 40 hours x 52 weeks equals 35k. Unless you're talking about overnight road works, i heard they get doubletime, but I don't know that much about the industry to confirm that.

drumandbass scene died globally in 2004. there's nothing left to do with drumandbass its all been done before that.

abortion is a distraction issue in politics ment to fool you to fight amount yourself while the plutocrats walk away with the economy. It's a littreal shit law and a good example of the over reach of government. You don't need 10 million laws to run a society.

holy shit, how is accidental deaths such a high number? what even falls under that category? car crash?

>>implying I was implying you weren't implying I was implying that

Yeah it's a great place to live, but just to damned hot. North or Houston, a place called The Woodlands. It is one of the nicer parts of the greater Houston area. I am happy that we have a direct flight to Auckland now to compete with the Dallas-Sydney flight.
>Christchurch is still importing foreigners to work on the rebuild. The amount of unskilled Filipinos on 60k just to turn a stop go sign would blow your mind.
That's interesting.

My guess would be one nigger trying to kill another nigger and a third nigger gets hit instead, like a bullet going through a section 8 housing wall.

I believe something like that recently happened, however I don't have a source.

All women are women after all, but there is cultural and ethnic details to it. Do you catch my drift? I look like pic related but with shaved upper body and little bit narrower, 24 years old, hairdresser, humour from snobbish with to under the belt and dark jokes. How would it be for me out there job wise and slaying Anglo and Maoiri chicks?

Pinoys have to do that work because maoris are to lazy

I'mma come beat your ass boy

>$35k

I am not sure how much you guys pay for the income tax, but in Australia this block should pay 32.5% of his income for the tax as a non-resident(or a foreigner).

auto accidents are probably the highest portion of accidental and I would guess drug overdoses and random drownings cause they can't swim

Is that Sean Connery?

Sad to hear our NZbros have no concept of bodily autonomy.

Overtime, night rates, weekends. All adds up mate. Mate of mine pulled in 72k last year and he spent most his time in a cab pushing a button to activate the lights. Believe me, there's a shitload of money flowing around chch.

T. Someone in the industry, pissed off coz we can't get good staff and have to import Indians and Irish to do the work kiwis won't.

OI fuckup cunt WE ARE FULL

>russian's first and only thought is how he can go to another country to spread his yellow semen all over it

Come now, lad.