Some user post this in an ariel pink thread...

Some user post this in an ariel pink thread, how does Sup Forums feel that a fox news pundit has better taste than the majority of this board

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/12/greg-gutfeld-2016-s-best-music-or-least-read-column-on-political-website.html

>The Avalanches: Wildflower
>Melt Yourself Down: Last Evenings on Earth
>Fat White Family: Songs for our Mothers
>The Field: The Follower
>King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard: Nonagon Infinity
>Steve Mason: Meet the Humans
>Devin Townsend Project: Transcendence
>David Holmes: Late Night Tales
>MSTRKRFT: Operator
>Beyond the Wizards Sleeve: The Soft Bounce
>Black Mountain: IV
>Mr. Oizo: All Wet
>Tobacco: Sweatbox Dynasty
>Powell: Sport

is greg gutfeld our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

ggutfeld.com/gutcheck-2012-the-stuff-my-earholes-enjoyed-most/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I heard him state that his favorite album was by The Cramps

Clearly shit taste but greg gets a pass, greg is cool

when will u idiots realize politics has nothing to do with peoples taste in art

>fox news pundit
>doesn't listen to hip hop
really makes you think...

Actually Hannity once stated on his radio show that he couldn't enjoy music if he knew the artist was a liberal.

who?

he's an adult, not a college aged "woke" nu-male so of course he's not going to fall for the "tepid mumble rap is actually good" meme

>implying that mumble rap is the only type of rap that is currently being produced

Sean Hannity
>inb4 who?

no, but it's the most common type being shilled and promoted by this board and other places on the internet

oh that guy...

I wonder how much marketing goes down here and on other boards, if it's not a lot now it will be a lot soon I feel, whole threads of shills shilling shills shilling shills i reckon, face id captchas might turn out to be a good thing

it's pretty easy to spot the corporate marketing posts, like all those threads that were created when taylor swift took down all her social media profiles to build hype for her album. then there's the faggots like lil peep, lil ugly mane, and xxxtentacion who just shill themselves here

His 2012 list included Death Grips
ggutfeld.com/gutcheck-2012-the-stuff-my-earholes-enjoyed-most/

Don't forget grimes

i'm pretty sure the grimes threads are just started by virgin pic related waifufaggots

I feel like STEM and anime communism just don't go together

Gutfeld's not like the other Fox pundits. Whereas the others are "serious" political commentators, Greg's stuff is just a laughy, silly satirical talk show. Also, politically he's at odds with a lot of the other guys at Fox, Greg being more of a Libertarian kind of guy rather than the more hardline Conservative types that are usually at Fox. He seems like a pretty cool, and you just need to look at the sorts of people he got on his show (King Buzzo, Gibby Haynes, Jerry Casale, Stephen Malkmus, Ariel Pink himself actually) to realise he's not the typical Fox affair. He's also pretty into Caroliner Rainbow, which is neat as well.

IT'S STARTING!!!!!

Does this confirm either Ariel or Ezra is a Sup Forums poster? My money's on Ariel

I'm sure Ezra lurks here, Ariel strikes me as a Sup Forums crossposter

Gutfeld is patrician as hell. Had people like Andrew WK and the leads from bands like GWAR and Electric Six on his show multiple times

So having basic bitch p4k fandango taste is suddenly better than Sup Forums? Im sure theres plenty of king gizz trendhoppers here, hes a fucking college tier normie.

It's not that good of a representation of his taste desu. He's definitely patrician though if you look into him.

I actually like Greg Gutfeld. He's had Buzz Osborne and Gregg Turkington (as Neil Hamburger) on his show. He's definitely got some underground tastes.

maybe he doesn't want to culturally appropriate black people's music like you

That comment section is fucking awful

The comments underneath that article, though, is straight up dadrock garbage.

no shit, it's a news source for boomers

Greg's pretty cool actually he's a sane conservative and good taste

These
Greg is the only thing that makes shows like The Five tolerable
He's a bit of an asshole, but he knows it and plays it for comedy
Cool dude

that's surprising to say the least