Yo Sup Forums, you know those security shutters gun stores or liquor stores use...

yo Sup Forums, you know those security shutters gun stores or liquor stores use? would it be possible to make thermate paste, throw it in a caulking gun, draw a new door on the shutters and then use magnesium strips to ignite it? or would the thermate just turn into liquid molten metal and just drip down off the shutters or would it burn in the design i want it to? pic related.

Is thermate Australian thermite?

good meme but no its thermite with a lower ignition tempature, and burns hotter both due to the barium nitrate.

Could work, would probably trigger all kinds of bells and whistles though. What other security we lookin at?

not too much as it's a rural area so at 3 in the morning people arent a problem especially since no one lives close to the store and all the cameras look towards the front of the store. since the store im looking at gets locked down with these shutters. they also do this to a glass door at the back of the building,

It would drip because gravity. So you have to remove the door, melt your design then reinstall it.. or you could pull off your own head and fuck it.

Will definitely shatter glass, is there a door alarm?

Been watching too much breaking bad dude

>gravity
this

i mean that could work in my favour if it drips then since i could use it to melt the lock since the locks close to the ground.

no alarm since they think the shutters and the shotgun under the counter is enough protection.

no because if the brighter than the sun burning material didnt give you away in the night the alarm system will

this is what a typical meth head alcoholic trump voter thinks about

again there's no alarm, it'll be at 3 in the morning in a rural area.

I would recommend having extra ready in case you need to get through another lock. Also don't try to get in a safe with it, it just burns everything inside. I asume you are going for firearms so just grab shit and go. Seperate the upers from the lowers and remove serial numbers, sell seperately.

You are obviously a complete mong and lack any basic understanding of what you are trying to accomplish. Godspeed. You'll be able to buy booze after you get outta school

Just use an oxygen/acetylene rig or a side grinder with cut off discs. Or pull your head off and fuck it.

Alarms alert police

18 volt angle grinder, a cut wheel and two minutes.

Think you could block out the light it emits? Gotta give yourself the best chance.

OP is idiot. No matter what he's going to fuck it up and ruin it. Just like everything else he tries

Will we get info on what you haul out? X day X time gmt?

Feels good desu

how bout you lick my balls

i was going to already bring that alongside the thermate. i just wanted to try a different method.

and look out for a thread of my haul on 1/15.

Way to fuck it up, fuck up.

Any time and tz?

more than likely 10:00AM GMT

Cool cool

And this is how Sup Forums helps the IS
Pic of burning quran with timestamp or gtfo