Switzerland makes the best chocola-

>switzerland makes the best chocola-

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/07/07/british-chocolate-bars-ranked-from-worst-to-best-5276158/
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2017/may/19/kitkat-v-kvikk-lunsj-which-four-fingered-chocolate-bar-tastes-best
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>milk chocolate
umm...this is an 18+ board sweetie

>doesn't even rank first in national rankings

metro.co.uk/2015/07/07/british-chocolate-bars-ranked-from-worst-to-best-5276158/

>>milk chocolate
>umm...this is an 18+ board sweetie

Although it's from N*w Z*aland, Whittaker's is vastly superior to Cadbury.

how can the swiss even compete theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2017/may/19/kitkat-v-kvikk-lunsj-which-four-fingered-chocolate-bar-tastes-best

Cadbury's went to shit after they were bought out by Kraft

>non-vomit chocolate
>triggers americans
Like pottery.

at least post dark chocolate la

Quit projecting, faggot.

you are speaking out of your arse again spurdo and shartboy

All food from NZ is better than Australia, especially anything with dairy (ice cream, chocolate). But it doesn't end there.

The fact is NZ has higher standards for content of such processed foods. Not to mention Australia is a backward shithole, but that's by the by.

At least we aren't eating poo like you.

>Americans eat their own poo
POOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAH!!!!

How so? As far as I'm aware nothing has changed.

In terms of your average pleb milk chocolate Cadbury is perfectly fine and quite yummy. Fruit and nut is best.

Shrinking sizes, skimping on ingredients, messing with shapes n shiet

Shrinking sizes is happening for all chocolate companies, cocoa beans are expensive as shit and it's not even chocolate which is getting smaller.

>Not to mention Australia is a backward shithole, but that's by the by.
Surely you don't want me to mention our superior HDI and the thousands of New Zealand immigrants pouring into my country?

that's certainly not because its people are in any way smarter or more capable of creating industry.