SUCK MY NUTS

>SUCK MY NUTS

what did he mean by this?

>Nuts

Fucking AMC.

he's so fresh

He's referring to The Nutshack, a seminal animated series from 2007

When you were pouring the Bisquick were you trying to make pancakes?

>someone is crushing your head with a baseball bat and you tell him to "suck my nuts"

immersion ruined

He's gay and wanted to ejaculate one more time before he died

>someone it's beating your team with a bat
>don't stand up and fight
>just cry like a baby

kek, people really watch this shit?

He knew Rosita would never suck his nuts.

Then they are supposed to be warriors and all, also Rick having all the chances to kill Negan and doing nothing even being angry as hell.

>outnumbered by easily double, they all have guns, you have nothing
>wanting to make matters worse by trying to fight

???

It means the ride wont go dolphin smooth

I agree but in a different way. Surely it would be better to fight and die than to sit there like a jew.

>axe in your hand
>don't cut his head
>go just: no pls

>t-t-tito d-dick dickman, b-baby I'll find you

BUDDY

why does neil degrease tyson look funnier now

It's the long con. He had addled hickory nuts in the fallen leaves nearby with ricin. Negan gets curious, sucks some nuts. Breaking Bad. Game over.

>THE ENTIRE FIRST SEASON
kek

>on your knees
>he's standing
>implying him rising to his feet and swinging an axe with enough force to cut off a head wouldn't be stopped before he even got upright

Jesus christ go back to Sup Forums you child.

They can show extreme violence but can't have people speaking like normal humans? What exactly is wrong with Americans?

Not that user, but you can't be that retarded he got face to face with Rick many times when he was on his knees.

Says the kid who would be shitting his pants and begging them not to kill him if he were in the same predicament.

?

I don't know. Why are dingle berries brown?

These aren't your anime characters, user. It's very apparent that you have never held a hatchet in your life, or engaged in any kind of physical activity because the assembly of your PC.
The force and finese required would be telegraphed so much. Do you think Negan is just completely aloof? Not aware of this very possibility? The motion of drawing back necessary to do damage would've been met with either retreat or retaliation. Jesus christ user stop being so dim-witted.

>he would rather get decapitated by isis than run and get shot
thats what you get for thinking you still have a chance

And what good would that do? They'll be killed anyways.

>don't stand up and fight

Will being a keyboard warrior ever run out of style?

>kek, people really watch this shit?

Well you do

>can show a cracked skull with a eye popping out
>can show a decapitation
>can't say dick or fuck
you fucking Americans

>About 50 armed men surrounding you
>No weapons
>Some guy has you kneeling down and is taunting you with
>ID STAND UP AND FIGHT

You'd do nothing, in fact I know a couple of guys like you, you'd be the ones who have already peed yourselves.

There was also a second

>Kill Negan in the RV with his guard down
>drive off into the sunset to find a new group
How long would it take for Negan's men to realize he isn't coming back? How long would they just stand there like idiots?

What is it with yuropoors don't understand how ratings work?

Rick did fight in so many situations like that, why couldn't he just try to kill Negan inside the fucking trailer?

>following rating rules
i thought you yanks had democracy

He prefers his peanuts unsalted, in fact he really hates them salted(that's why he demanded to suck his nuts) and being that there's very little running water he asked to suck the salt off

>why couldn't he just try to kill Negan inside the fucking trailer?

I seriously can't tell if this is trolling or there are people actually this stupid.

He was actually asking God to suck his nuts, he was seeing the afterlife

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

can't show dicks or nuts either.
i'm living it but i ain't loving it.

We can't show something getting stabbed with a sword either. Like you can show the sword going in, but not coming out. That's one of the big reasons the Matrix sequels were rated R.

the last act of defiance that he could possibly muster

Dude are you for real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking faggy piece of shit. I bet 1000 dollars you are a fucking liar. You fucking guido tool douchebag.
1. You are too young and shitty to even graduate from school
2. In case you did. How many blowjobs did you give to graduate?
3. Secret raids on Al-Quaeda? I bet you only sucked Osama's dick
4. 300 confirmed kills? I think you meant 300 confirmed anal sex with men
5. It's Guerrilla warfare, you fucking ass douchebag cunt
6. You think your cool for getting trolled for reading this?
7. I don't give a fuck if you come to my house with your spy bitches, I will beat the fuck out of you
8. Only with your bare hands? I bet you can only do handjobs, fag
9. The entire arsenal? you are a fucking faggot lier
10. If your SO badass, than why are you on Sup Forums?
11. You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself.

he meant he wanted to have sexual relations with neegan.

How does that bait taste?

Right? Thanks channel that let me watch censored edited movies.

Bluray bud.
Gotta wait for the good shit, just like DC films. Except with those, you pay to see the shit.. then pay again for 20% redemption. Negan saying "Fuck" is worth it enough.

Cable TV can show that. but no sponsor would buy time on that channel.

>falling for the reverse bait
How does it feel
your dads cock

Daryl stood up and fought and got Kung Pow Chicken killed and gets turned into a gimp later.
That was a good idea.

What else would he have said that would be censored?

>suck my fuck

Do you think he regrets it?

Pic is his reactions to Glenn's cranium being inverted

uh cause if he did kill negans then negans men would kill the rest of his friends and his son?

ahahah gets turn into a butt buddy and the mention of a "taste" loool

>>don't stand up and fight

The directors knew some moron and showed someone actually stand up and punch the guy in the face, and even then you still went ahead and ask "LOL NO ONE STAND UP AND FITE xD???"

Stupid idiot.

You know, they've said dick before on this show, if that's what you're getting worked up about.

I.E: "You know how to bite a dick, Eugene." - Abraham

So, it's not a censoring issue, it's just a conscious decision to have him say "nuts" for whatever reason.

Nuts is easier to spill out of your mouth when slipping into unconsciousness and dick

try it, you're all sleepy right now anyway

than dick, than.

Than dick.

Dick, nuts, nuts dick

yeaha daryl did and the got turned into a rape slave LOL does the other poster know that?

Cock is easier than nuts
.. but then again cock is worse to say than dick.
Meat stick rolls off the tongue.

>daryl will blame himself for the entire fucking season

He should, it is literally entirely his fault

that's terrible

he gets more and more annoying each season

Hopefully he offs himself

Maybe kill a few saviours while he's at it

>killing the fan favorite

literally every woman viewer rubs her cunt to this little twink

This looks awful. It looks like he's casually talking with the arrow through his head rather than being interrupted.

HAHAHAHA
*cums*
DID YOU HEAR THAT FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS
*shits pants from laughter*
This ginger fuck said "SUCK MY NUTS*

What did Negan mean by that?

That he is a racemixer and deserves the bat.

Do you think he sucked on the latinas stinky feet ?

Did you even watch the episode? He was only killing one person to make an example. If they tried to fight back they all would have died.

If he did that his son would have been murdered.

you'd just leave you son back there?

and Rick's entire crew.

>Glenn meets Lucille
>They interact
>Glenn doesn't have chinese eyes anymore and become white

Pottery

They replaced that moment with that fat dyke's death, and it happened just like that.

Daryl fucking did and look what happens

Watch the show first, you fucking idiot

You should learn how to rea---

Yeah but the benefit of moving pictures meant she didn't have the arrow sticking out of her eye for her whole shitty monologue. It interrupted her.

In the show she only managed to slur a few words before collapsing, but here it looks like he's still talking normally without any problems with the arrow in his head.

I'm guessing the arrow is meant to hit at the end of his speech where it cuts off, but the way the panel is laid out portrays that really badly.

>tfw multiple seasons behind

should I even care?

I dropped (or fell behind out of lack of interest) after season 3. Marathoned 4-6 leading up to the premier. Besides a few filler episodes, these more recent seasons were probably better than the first couple. There's more forward progress and they're hitting high notes more often. It's still pretty schlocky but if you liked the show before, I'd say try.

no, glenn blurped out before the whole thing, and its entirely his own fault

You are retarded

Why are the people who criticize the show so much more retarded than the normies who praise it? Jesus fuck, shit like this makes me see the world in a whole new light.

End yourself.

You should end yourself. It's not retarded to praise The Walking Dead.

>>SUCK MY NUTS
hes foreshadowing rick getting his nuts clipped

This is absolute trash. The show is garbage. This newest episode was fine but doesn't excuse the 50+ episodes of offensively boring filler. I remember that one half of a season was just the group walking through trees. Literally that for 7 or 6 episodes. Kill yourself.

Did anyone notice during the commercial break just before the Lucille death that they gave a warning for graphic violence? I don't think I've seen that with any other episode. I knew shit was going to be nuts when I saw that.

What do you want out of the show? For a zombie tv show, what options do you have to play with?

They've done wandering and surviving off nothing. They've done a fortified location to hold out in. They've done a gated community with a ruthless leader. They've done a gated community with cushy people needing to harden up. Wandering through forests. Corrupt gangs of bikers/authority/cannibals/nomads/etc.

People bitch when they're stuck in one location too long. Others bitch when they're on the move. Show's trying to hit as many apocalypse scenarios to keep it fresh and satisfy the diverse wants of its abundantly large audience.

No it's not, It hits a panel before iirc. He just didn't realize. Due to how the brain works this is realistic. There's a guy who lived for a long time with a nail in his brain from a nail gun. All he knew was that he had head aches. There are also stories about people losing an eye in accidents without realizing it for a bit. Your brain fills in the gaps.

>also Rick having all the chances to kill Negan and doing nothing even being angry as hell.
It's so nice to have all the autists here out themselves with their inability to understand simplistic reasoning.

Boy am I glad I lost interest in this show almost immediately.