Is it time we banned wrestling and apehoop from Sup Forums and moved them back to plebbit?

Is it time we banned wrestling and apehoop from Sup Forums and moved them back to plebbit?

boring chart

it would be funnier if they excluded blacks and spics, otherwise it just tells you how white those sports are

>College basketball and NBA that far apart
Genuinely surprised by this desu.

>it would be funnier if they excluded blacks and spics, otherwise it just tells you how white those sports are
This.

Also
>wnba
lmao

WNBA all the way to the right

lnao that actually would really explain NBAposters on this board desu

based redpilled golf

Always thought in America that football was only ever watched by hipsters stroking their beards in one hand and holding a pint of IPA with their other limp wrist

>tfw they banned wrestling from Sup Forums just to fuck over the entirety of /asp/

>WWE Leans Left
>Trump plays the Left like he's a WWE heel
hmm

I'm surprised how blue WWE is compared to NASCAR, I thought they shared the same demographics.

I'm surprised by this too desu. Though WWE is pretty popular amongst Latinos so it skews

Sup Forums should be nothing but American football, baseball, hockey and golf

Seriously though, it's time to banish NBA to /asp/ where it belongs with the other """sports""" entertainment WWE shit. NBA is NOT a sport.

this

the only age demographic that watches wrestling is 12-20 year olds though, so of course they are more likely to be left wing

You can't register until you're 18, dip

Is this an NBA hate thread? Well, it is now. I'll admit I do watch it but I'm less of a fan every season it seems these days. Am I the only one that feels like it's marketed to a less intelligent audience than other sports? Everyone only cares about star players and not team play like in college basketball and there's few media sources that don't keep that trend going. And it's hard to even root for anyone if you're a fan of a team that doesn't have superstars, because all the league's stars are SJWs and there isn't anyone particularly likable outside of maybe Curry and some of the other Warriors. I might just stick to college basketball next season.

>Most widely followed sport in the world
>Low turnout
>This """""graph"""""

On the contrary, WWE should come back to Sup Forums. We're much better than shitty /asp/

>men's tennis

Not sure if I believe this. Kyrgios is the closest thing to a nigger on the tour

It's literally only watched here in the UK by limp wristed, guardian-reading metropolitan leftards with "refugees welcome" stickers in their bedroom windows

we already banned wrestling from Sup Forums, apehoop stays

Sup Forums should be
>baseball
>basketball
>hockey
>football
and to appease the foreigners
>soccer
>cricket

everything else should go in except FUCKING CHESS, which isn't a god damn sport, that shit goes in

It's mostly middle aged women, so yeah pretty much.
Fuck boomers

oh yeah and forgot
>tennis

>hockey
my sides

How do I convince Megyn to have sex with me?

If anything we should send soccer somewhere else. Most experts agree that it isn't even a real sport. In America(the only country that matters) it's considered a children's game that is played until the child is old enough to play a real sport.

>>Most widely followed sport in the world
nigger you think we give a fuck if apehoop is followed outside the states? no we don't
the game is not popular here and never will be again

it peaked in the 90s and has turned to diveape

>pro bull riding

4D chess