DET:Lions end QB Brad Kaaya's fall in 6th round
MIN:Bucky Hodges slips to Vikings at pick No. 201

first

28-3.

1st for Rafiki the mentally disabled LT

First for SF having beat draft.

Pats draft wasn't too bad.

Best

Don't have to worry about brain damage with that one.

>FA:McDermott's team: Bills axe GM Doug Whaley
>BUF:'Possible if not probable' Bills fire Whaley
hmmm...

This unironically happened

matt ryan is elite

1. Patriots
2. Falcons
3. Steelers
4. Packers
5. Raiders
6. Broncos
7. Seahawks
8. Panthers
9. Titans
10. Buccaneers
11. Redskins
12. Giants
13. Cowboys
14. Dolphins
15. Colts
16. Texans
17. Chargers
18. Eagles
19. Saints
20. Vikings
21. Chiefs
22. Ravens
23. Cardinals
24. Browns
25. Lions
26. Bills
27. Jaguars
28. 49ers
29. Bengals
30. Rams
31. Jets
32. Bears

Baker Mayfield will be the steal of the draft next year and win multiple MVPs

>kliffbabbys

It's clear the bears won the draft by trading up to grab the next Joe Montana but who do you think came in distant 2nd? The Browns maybe?

>24. Browns
>25. Lions

Some of the undrafted guys look alright too desu. I remember Harvey Langi was supposed to be good.

Eliteford

Who was the last team to "win" the Draft and actually have a great season to show for it?

Kliffbabbies are God's gift to football.

He probably has the best chance of making the roster.
I do like David Jones and Austin Carr. I just doubt they'll make the team because of their positions.

>Kliffbabbies
What?

Atlanta

How good did the Eagles draft overall? I kinda stopped following after the 2nd round and grades by the media are garbage since they pretty much just give everyone As and Bs

Also will Jones + Douglas be the new Lito + Brown combo in 2-3 years?

So have we officially reached the "The Jags and Browns will totally be dark horse wildcard contenders this year" part of the offseason?

Pretty much. Browns in the Super Bowl.

>tfw I'm becoming more and more convinced that Cutler will be AZ's answer after Palmer
Delusion? Mania? Desperation? All of the above?

No, you retards have to understand that only generational talents like Bosa, Julio, Watt actually make substantial impacts as rookies

The Cowboys drafted 3 elite olinemen over 4 years and weren't good until 2014

If the Browns keep drafting well they'll be wild card contenders in 2019

Just found out the CB from Colorado the Cowboys drafted is a weeb.

What's up with all the weebs being drafted now?

generational talent is overused

watt can't be a generational talent if he was drafted alongside von miller and aldon smith who both got over 10 sacks their rookie year

>aldon smith
lol

I can easily see Jones being more like Asante Samuel, he has ballhawk instincts and will occasionally gamble hard but never as often as Marcus Peters did

The pairing with Douglas is interesting, if he can be taught to play press well his size will make him a great corner to stick on bigger WRs like Dez, however if he never develops a good press he'll be a shitty man corner due to his lack of top end speed but a great zone corner due to his instincts

You can have more than one of those in a draft, if Rodgers Watt and Julio were all the top first 3 picks in a hypothetical they're still all generational talents no?

Anime is mainstream now.

Get used to it.

He's a fucking retard, but the dude had like 15 sacks as a rotational player as a rookie.
Really I would only use the term for players like Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Randy Moss, and Calvin Johnson. Talents that come around once a decade or so.

blacks have loved anime for years

Black kids who grew up watching Naruto are prime age drafting stock right now instead of black kids everyone is used to who grew up in the hood listening to Biggie.
Expect this trend to continue into the next few years. We'll see a downturn in numbers of weebs drafted coinciding with the death of Toonami, and that no longer being the hot shit among kids. In about 3 to 5 years we'll be getting draftees who have Roblox and Minecraft obsessions. These are still people who were kids at the end of the day, and their hobbies just carry with them.

So what is Rodgers? A centennial talent?

QBs played under Kliff Kingsbury, HC of Texas Tech.

Includes Pat Mahomes, Davis Webb, Baker Mayfield, Michael Brewer, Johnny Manziel, Case Keenum. He shits out good college QBs like it's nobody's business.

>three teams in the top 10
>only team that isn't has a Super Bowl MVP and multiple time OPOTY QB and a perennial top 3 offense
Are other divisions even trying?

A good QB.

SPRQ is a measurement of athleticism.

Production points is how productive they were in college.

Teez Tabor is slightly above average in production but below average in athleticism.

Chidobe Awozie is an athletic freak that was so productive he played every single DB position in college and is in the 97% percentile of all NFL athletes.

Sidney Jones was surprisingly low in production compared to his college peers mostly because he was barely targeted and Kevin King was instead the Washington secondary was so good. Similar to Lattimore in Ohio State.

Any youtube channels with videos on drafted players?

Rodgers has more impact on the success of a team than Manning and Luck

Everyone in the bottom left guaranteed busts

Lions drafted another bust.

What else is new?

WAKE ME UP

Rodgers was a project coming out of college, he sat for 3 years because his mechanics needed to be unfucked. He was molded into the gogders of today.

I knew White was overrated.

he sat for 3 years because old man Favre was blocking him, doofus, not because he had shit mechanics

Rodgers was projectes to be the #1 overall pick and a rookie starter. Just because he sat behind Favre doesn't mean he wouldn't have been as good as he is

draftbreakdown.com

SPRQ is a meme, there are so many examples of "unathletic" players succeeding that even when coupled with production you still only get a rough idea of how well somebody will perform at the next level

You mean """"win"""" the draft or actually WIN the draft and have a good season?

If you mean the latter, the Cowboys literally just had a great season last year due to having by far the best draft in 2016. However nobody really thought it was particularly special until the season started. It honestly thought it'd be shit.

Any particular reason that Elijah Qualls was projected as round 3 almost everywhere but fell so far?

My expectations for him are rotational 1st down stuffer at best but just surprised the Eagles found that much theoretical value

Pretty fucking scary to think that how good our team is relies entirely on Mitch Trubisky, Kevin White, and our OTs. Trubisky better be good

Official draft class rankings:

1. Cardinals
2. Steelers
3. Vikings
4. Ravens
5. Panthers
6. Browns
7. Eagles
8. Jaguars
9. Bengals
10. Buccaneers
11. Texans
12. Giants
13. Chargers
14. 49ers
15. Titans
16. Lions
17. Redskins
18. Rams
19. Patriots
20. Seahawks
21. Broncos
22. Chiefs
23. Colts
24. Packers
25. Jets
26. Bears
27. Falcons
28. Raiders
29. Dolphins
30. Cowboys
31. Saints
32. Bills

Source? How do you know he's a weeb?

>24th ranked defense in points allowed
>80% of the defense is good or better

If Jaylon Smith plays anywhere near his projection then 2016 Cowboys draft will be considered one of the best drafts in NFL history

Where did you get this chart?

>2. Falcons
>4. Packers
>5. Raiders
>6. Broncos
>7. Seahawks
>13. Cowboys
>14. Dolphins
Too high.

>18. Eagles
>20. Vikings
>22. Ravens
>23. Cardinals
>24. Browns
>25. Lions
>27. Jaguars
>28. 49ers
>29. Bengals
>30. Rams
Too low.

Fucking retard, his mechanics were one of his positive traits coming out.

>Chiefs drafted a nigger QB

JUST FUCK MY TEAM UP SENPAI

You guys are really overrating that draft, even as an Eaglesfag I'll concede you got two fantastic pro-bowl level players but everyone else on the list seems alright at best (not counting Jaylon Smith) unless you can remind me what Collins, Tapper, Brown did

I only argue because it's not really fair to give the Pats a good grade in 2000 for inadvertently drafting the GOAT

Also

>Learning mechanics from Farve

lol

>Reminder, Round 6, 199th Picked

It does not matter who your fave team Drafted

Does not matter what overpriced Free Agent you just got

It does not matter how excited or how much hope you have

It does not matter how many trannies you libs worship...

For you live in the times of the sweet GOAT!!!!!

To deny or hate him, is to deny beauty or greatness/GOATness

Keep on hoping that the Cowboys will finally have a shit draft when it hasn't happened in nearly a decade ya doofus

lmao who the FUCK is gonna score on these boys in 2017??

Pats didn't draft Rodgers

Maybe a little too low for them, Awuzie should be pretty good, but
>Taco

Brady with Cooks, Gronk and Edelman will put up 40

And James White will expose your shit linebacks again

Cowboys haven't been to an NFCC game in over a decade so it's obvious they draft like shit. Seattle and Green Bay know how to draft at least

Oh so are Falcons fags finally now claiming that Sanu and Gabriel are good?

All I heard last year was how Frauddy Ice had garbage and literal whos outside of Julio

do you have a SPARQ chart for DEs

Matt Ryan didn't deserve MVP

Taco in the first round is the definition of shit draft

>2 Clemson players side by side
>2 LSU players side by side
>2 UF players in the secondary

Trufant and McKinley need partners.

Stop falling for obvious bait.

People give Patsfags shit for throwing the team under the bus for Brady but he still managed to drag a team with the 30th ranked oline and injured Edelman, Gronk and Amendola a play away from an Owl against one of the best defense in the past decade

C4 Beastmode tv

Stupid name, but great draft related content

Collins and Brown were solid first year starters drafted in the 3rd and 6th round.

In general, if your 3rd rounder is somewhat productive, you've already beaten the odds there, and if your 6th rounder is even stepping foot on the field at some point, let alone performing as one of the top rookie CBs, you've absolutely destroyed the odds.

Eagles have never won a superbowl so obviously they draft the worst out of everyone

there were plenty of washington DBs in the draft to pair with trufant, but i guess the falcons didn't think their secondary is that bad.

>robert alford CB2
lol

Everyone already knows that. But they've at least won championship games. They're not great at the draft though

Brady's numbers were awful that game but he took one of the worst beatings I've seen a QB go through

While ultimately meaningless, his dragon to Gronk on 4th down is arguably the best single play I've ever seen him make

Drafting does not always correlate to success, you can have injuries, awful coaching (both in terms of game management and player development) or just happen to exist while another team is way too good

Eagles-Cowboys should be a fun series this year

2 nasty as fuck lines going up against each other is always great to watch

>Bears

Everyone keeps shitting on the Bears Draft pick, and acting like Cleveland Browns made out like those rioting niggas when they wreck cities and loot all the Sports, Electronic, and hair weave stores.

But with Trubisky, the Bears will make it to the playoffs within 4 years, and BEFORE the Browns.

The Bears took a huge gamble. For glory, or for shit. The Browns played it safe, and thinking maybe 5-10 year plan.

And the Bears will have a better record than Browns this season. Nothing significant has changed to make them a playoff team. Unless they buy a FA QB before season starts.

>mfw I like the Bears now some

*blocks your path*

is this troll? hehe

>And the Bears will have a better record than Browns this season.
wouldn't be too sure of this. the browns are at least accumulating potential, whereas the bears mortgaged most of their draft for a guy who started 13 games in college. even if trubisky is all the bears hope he is, who is he going to throw to? who's going to protect him? that offense outside of jordan howard, zach miller, and kyle long is practice squad tier.

What do you think Sup Forums?

>Shit NFC South teams massively overrating their rosters

Is it the Busc's turn this year? I think the Saints are still too bad to win that meme divison

Really shitty, especially the NFC, hope this is b8.

Everyone hated the Sanu contract last year and Gabriel was cut by the doodoo browns of all people.

13 players caught a TD last year and 10 had at least 200 yards receiving and 2 td.

Ryan was the best quarterback last year.

Cowcucks fan detected

Better, lest autistic looking template

NFCS is a solid division. Falcons should still be solid. Panthers will bounce back. Bucs offense is going to tear it up. Same with the Saints, probably the same story as the last 3 years with them (#1 offense/#32 defense).

Not even in the correct conference, you dope.

Dion Lewis was cut by the Eagles, that's a retarded fucking evaluation of talent

>Everyone hated the Sanu contract last year
All I saw was people say he was shit

>Ryan was the best quarterback last year.
Playing in a dome and against the AFC South with most of his team healthy the entire year and a HOF WR drawing double coverage just by stepping onto the field

>less autistic
doubt.jpg

browns will tank on purpose

they still have 2 draft picks in the 1st round next year, MONEYBALL assistants won't let them go 8-8