/éire/

benders about arses to the dáil edition

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/politics/ministers-report-cards-how-have-they-fared-in-the-past-year-1.3067017
youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My worst experience in Ireland was being in Dublin during the gay day parade, never seen something so repulsing

Tea takes way too long to cool down. I have no patience but my mouth blisters for even moderately warm drinks and food.
I am outraged.

I enjoyed any of the ones I attended. Good vibes.

Reminder that if someone invites you,you must go to their birthday

Lesson of the day.

Bit gay of you.

See:

>I assume you didn't have much to do with the holocaust then
Well that's a different story,the German minority in the country immediately rated out all the jews to the Germans(and there was quite a number of them) but after the war all Germans and colaborators were dragged through towns strapped to horses and whatnot,crazy times

Bit insecure of you. You can celebrate the right to sexual freedom without being gay.

Wew lad, I bet that Grand Duchy has some stories.

luxembro are you germanic or whats the shtory there like

anyone played the gwent beta? whats it like

>Be 18.
>Awkward as fuck.
>School Friends ask me to come to a pub and I do.
>Later that evening want to leave pub early.
>Walk out front door.
>In the doorway there's two fat goth girls standing in the way.
>Smoking.
>Massive tits.
>Say excuse me.
>they just look at me and don't move.
>Awkwardly shuffle forwards.
>They push out their chest and I get sandwiched.
>Keep pushing through and walk away super awkward and upset.
>Hear them laughing.

>Ireland would rather let both mother and child die than perform a medically necessary abortion
>but benders are alright lol we won't kill them

Hmmmm

Nothing wrong with a bit of cardial fistfucking
>On Sunday morning, November 19, the Germans attacked the town with 250 soldiers of the Waffen-SS. After bombing the town and the castle with grenade launchers the German soldiers began to attack the castle itself which was defended and fortified by 4 members of the Luxembourgish militia. (Philippe Gleis, Misch Schneiders, Will Weyrich and Friedrich Heintzen). After heavy fighting around the castle, 6 German soldiers managed to open the gate of the castle and enter it, only to be involved in house-to-house fighting inside the castle. After conceding several casualties, the Germans withdrew from the castle and concentrated their force on the town, but the strong resistance from the militia made them abandon their plans and withdraw to the other side of the river to Germany.
Kek

A disaster for Ireland, him and that Canadian Zapparone or whatever she's called

Played a little bit. It's just like Gwent in witcher 3 except you get new cards via paid packs or earning credits towards them.
It's probably fine for casual play but like most games of that kind becomes pay2win or requires extreme grinding to get the optimal decks. and I'd imagine netdecking will eventually make it boring.

Zappone is considered our best performing Minister.
irishtimes.com/news/politics/ministers-report-cards-how-have-they-fared-in-the-past-year-1.3067017

>Before the war, Luxembourg had a population of about 3500 Jews, many of them newly arrived in the country to escape persecution in Germany.

>Luxembourg was declared "Judenrein" ("cleansed of Jews") except for those in hiding[12] on 19 October 1941.[22] Of the original Jewish population of Luxembourg, only 36 are known to have survived the war.

>Irish Times
Well of course they'd think that. Let's not forget that Zappone is partially responsible for Edna having to step down.

Don't know how I feel about posting in a thread about gay shite, lads.

>people with over 500 points in their leaving cert

>black eyed peas in the opening ceremony
Not sure how I feel about this

Exactly. The right on Irish times lol. Pushing George Soros' propaganda on us.

PS I'm Irish ignore the flag.

>It's not gay if I'm only attracted to their feet

All card games besides forty-five are shit.

Lol
The pinnacle of the European sporting year

Fuck off. Juni is the closes thing to a real female, and it isn't gay to want to shag him.

Fairly shite alright.
Don't follow soccer much, who are the favourites?

Hopefully Juve, but it could go either way, if you're in the final of the champions league, you're obviously a capable team

Patrician taste.

Madrid are favourites. They're the reigning champions and have many of the worlds best players in attack. Juventus are a defence focused side in a traditional Italian mold but are an attractive underdog.
Most neutrals would like to see Juventus win since their goalkeeper Buffon is nearly 40 and probably the greatest of all time. He's a complete gent and has never won this competition before so it'd be nice to see him do it.

but you can terminate a pregnancy if it's a threat to the mother's life

>mother and child die
but abortion is allowed when this is the case

But not if it's a threat to the mothers health. Which makes it a grey area which is difficult to manage since by the time it becomes categorically life threatening it can be too late.

ah yes, Centre Right parties

Juve starting hot

>But not if it's a threat to the mothers health
read up on case x

the leave campaign have purposely misinformed the public to make people think its never allowed

Why did Savita die then?

doctors aren't require to take poo out for her

doctors and the HSE fucked up. I think they misdiagnosed her and thought that something else was causing her problems not the pregnancy

X case is only in the case of immediate risk to life. Not in the case of damaging to health which can progress to risk of life, at which point it can be terminated but in the case of Savita it was too late.

Had doctors been able to terminate at the stage of risk to health she would have survived.

Shut the fuck up you degenerate failure. Hope Juniper tops himself and you follow suit.
Pic related is literally you two.

>being this triggered that men attracted to feminine features want to fuck a skinny girly looking lad

Are there jobs in accounting/finance/management consulting over in Ireland?

t. about to graduate with a master's and thinking about moving abroad

Anyone else doing leaving cert on Wednesday?

>only got 160 points in the mocks

who /dumb/ here?

Really hate soccer for all the players calling for fouls every second. Too much diving, tugging, pushing and throwing hands up in the air.
For the love of God bring in a video ref and send off players calling for frees when they aren't fouled. The culture in the game and the mentality of players these days is shit.

>Anyone else doing leaving cert on Wednesday?
No.

>who /dumb/ here?
You, maybe. If you are still in secondary school you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums, in my opinion. It's a bad influence.

>calling it soccer

>Switch Channels
>Real madrid 1 Juve 0
Oh no
That's why I can only watch small league football,the rest is just too cancerous

They're bringing that in next season

>1-0
Might want to check again.
Goad goal, don't think he even expected it to go in.

>Anyone else doing leaving cert on Wednesday?
This is a adult general.

Not him but the majority of this website users started browsing in their mid teens.

No I just hate you for your constant flirting and pseudo-relationship with Juniper. Just admit it he's a fucking loser and you never met irl.

>a adult

I was 19 when I did my LC. Like I earlier, 230 points or some shit.

>in their mid teens
No wonder it it's so shit then.

>just admit he's a fucking loser
So like the majority of people on this website?
>never met
I never claimed to meet irl, we talked on skype years ago is all.

>TFW the 2 football teams in town play against eachother
youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4

Tell me about him.

No offence but do you just do no work at all or do you have a genuine learning disability?

He's a shy lad who is fun to talk to once he opens up more to people he trusts. He's a good friend and I am glad I got to me him and Jaggy in my lifetime. I'll never forget when I was in a slump art wise and he was there to give me moral support.

Than an image of you surrounded by your "orbiters"?

How much do you know about Jaggy and Juniper?
Do you know what they look like?

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a cute anime girl.

I'll also be stealing that smug anime girl from you.

That's acceptable I guess,nice image also
Tacitus once described the native Luxembourgers as "Germanics speaking a Celtic language",I've got a good amount of "we wuz Franks" features though

>Contrary to popular belief, I am not a cute anime girl.
How disappointing.

>tfw you are both the smartest and most Irish poster on /éire/

FIFA have let the game stagnate for decades. There's so much they could do in the areas of technology and rule changes that would make it a much better game to watch. For starters abolishing penalties for every foul in the box would reduce the incentive to fall over in the box every time and bringing in a sin bin system would cease yellow cards from being pointless in isolation while not having the referee to choose the nuclear option of a sending off for small offences.

Great goal from Mandzukic. This is a better game than I expected.

I know enough about their hobbies and likes, but nothing personal. Also I don't go around telling people to show me their faces, lad. They can feel free to do it on their own if they want.

I never said you do. I just asked you do you know what they look like.

You're too nice, Karen. I'm glad we were united through sports related shitposting.

JAGGY
A
G
G
Y

benders are okay

liberalism stops being okay when it starts advocating mass immigration from muslim countries though, and Leo has never done that (yet)

Sorry. I just woke up and my mind isn't 100% yet.
Thanks Jaggy. I'm glad I came back out of retirement in 2012 to shitpost on Sup Forums again.

/abhorrent/

Nobody does. I'm a private person.

Evening

You're too private. I want to know what you look like.

>160 points
what the fuck lad
I got 310 in my mocks and I failed 2 subjects

It's whats on the inside that counts.

>from muslim countrie
and black countries

>I'm a private person
>Is a personality
You're the least subtle posters on here. Shitheads.

Who's the poster from South Korea?

Evening Jagsy. Did you pick up Tekken?

He was Nero on the old general. Karen and Kirino in previous forms.

>Did you pick up Tekken?
I did not. Fighting games aren't my thing. How are you enjoying it? I saw it reviewed well.

>in bed watching Sakura Quest
Top tier comfy.

Hope you have clean sheets.
I changed mine and cleaned my entire room today. Feels good.

would take a bat to your head
anime pedo

Ah okay. Is it just an Irish lad living abroad in SK or is he on holiday?

Fighting games aren't my thing either, Tekken is the only one I actually enjoy. Yeah, it's pretty good. Performs like a dream on PC and the online/netcode is decent, but it's a bit lacking in the singleplayer offline department, though this isn't a huge issue for me since I prefer online matches, but it's caused a few people to kick up a fuss.

Who was that half cast american lad that was so gay?

Really not excited about the Champions League or final like I used to be.

soccer is shit and for gays

Worth a watch?

>being excited about soccer at any point