Brutal WWYD

Brutal WWYD

You know the drill.

WWYD?

Nothing that would interest you, probably.

I'd breed her, but that's not exactly brutal is it?

Possibly if you go into detail.

The typical WWYD being filled with
>I would fuck her so hard
>I would fuck her from behind
>I would cum on her tits
>I would fuck her face

gets old.

Well I could tell you about how I'd press down on her body while she's positioned just like that, overpowering her struggles as I reach down and pull down her pants, exposing that sweet pussy before ramming my throbbing cock into it.

Yes it does, but how many things can you do to a chick?

WWYD to this innocence

The same thing I would do to every chick in this thread.

a lot once torture and snuff are involved.

I'd do a flip. Roundhouse the top one and elbow drop the other in the chest. Immediately skin and eat exactly 3 blind mice while fucking a grandfather clock. Bust a nut of pure plutonium. Make a potassium bomb, blow up Christmas and dead ass finish with a double homicide.

But that's not sex, in my opinion.

Not really. It all boils down to the same thing. These "edition" wwyd's are inherently less creative.

Fuck her on those rocks till it tears her back open, then drag her bleeding body through the sand and see how the salt water feels in thous wounds, maybe I'll take the time to cum in her mouth before seeing if any sharks show up while shes to weak to crawl back out of the waters.

I'd like to see where this goes!

Beat her senseless against the rocks, ripping her bikini off. Then hold her barely conscious body up and fuck her ass, pulling her hair and slapping the back of her head into I cum. Then finish her off and hold her head underwater

Beat and fuck mine up, I'll reply for reply

Is that Vanesa?

You know her?

She looks kind of tough, could have a normal date with her but then loose my temper after some comment she makes, I could back hand her and she would just stand there throwing insults provoking me for more. It would end with her getting a black eye and a few punches to the gut.

Surprisingly she asks for a second date, this time asking to be put in bondage afterwards, once shes shackled to a wall she intentionally stats talking shit to make me loose my temper. As always it starts with a back hand, but she keeps pushing my buttons that result in her being punched in the mouth.

She actually smiles as blood drips from her lip, she makes a bunch more "is that all you got comments" I wind up picking up a piece of wood and striking her as hard as I can breaking her ribs and even cracking her pelvis, she dosen't seem to be enjoying it any more but I cant stop.

After breaking those bones and adding a compound fracture to her leg I can't help but get turned on. I shove my hard cock deep inside her battered body as she whimpers. This was at her place after all where she conveniently had the bondage set up she was eager to get into, she might have a concussion or two and some internal bleeding, but I simply shackle her and leave her to slump to the floor crying. I leave and see if she ever calls back for another round.

Trying another image after issue with the first one.

Fuck her in the ass and then try to match the font of that pillow when writing "slut" on her back in shit and cum with my hard dick.

Holy shit yeah i know her if that's her. She's a total cunt

Yeah, she is. Have any pics of her?

Nope. None of her,
Mr. M.C.

Hahaha M. C., huh? Didn't think knew her here

Force her to work in a call center for 16 hours a day at 75 cents an hour, then fuck her smelly ass when she comes home after every long day there.

Well a few people in town know her, if you know what I mean. Glad to see you're settling in well after the move

would love to use her period blood as lubricant to fuck her asshole raw

mother and daughter wwyd

Tie her ankles to the lower part then forcefully bend her over the rail back wards till her spine snaps, fuck her now paralyzed pussy while she struggles and flops about. Cum deep inside her and either leave her there for other guys to have fun with or untie her ankles and let her plummet to the ground below.

I'd strip them both down and hang the long haired one from the ceiling with a 2x4 under one foot thats only just long enough to keep her from suffocating and a buttplug attached to a rod that is shoved in her ass.

The shorter haired one would have a locked collar and leash on with the leash bolted to the wall. She'd be given 3 objects; a 2 litter a filled bottle, a 14" long 6" thick dildo, and a soda can, and told that she had to fit all three completely in her holes or her friend would be left there.

Any time the long haired one fell I'd let her go unconscious then lower her, force an orgasm out of her, backhand her friend for letting her nearly die and hang her again. this would go on until the short haired one completes her task.

Wwyd to this fake slut?

Don't worry though. I'm not gonna tell her that you want others to envision her as the little slutty whore she is, masked behind a Catholic facade. But do make sure she's clear of all stds before sticking it in her, though it's probably too late.

Do you "know" her?

Chain her to a floor mounted sybian by her throat ankles knees and nipples. The collar would be tightened to the point of near strangulation all the other chains would be pulled taunt and tightened. Then crank the sybian and watch as orgasms nearly kill her

Get some sucky sucky before boom boom.

Fuck her a few times, then invite every guy in town to fuck her up in a penthouse apartment of a high rise. Then walk her out on to the balcony and shove her over the edge so we can all watch her body break open on the street below like an easter egg filled with cum.

shy prudish slut but with great tits

No thanks

Depends on which way you mean know her. Ask a question and I'll see if I can answer. Don't want to give too much away here

I mean sexually. Has she given you head, anal, anything like that?

Wwyd

Cumwhore needs to be filled up

Tell her to lose the hat first.

Don't worry. Nothing like that with me. I know of a couple of people but no one current and as far as I'm aware not since she's with you.

I do happen to know she's a sucker for anal though.

It sounds good, I'm going to do it

would be quite the treat to watch it splash out of her when she burst open too.

Fuck yes, she's always filled up with cum

Giver he a nice top off followed by a brisk beheading so you can watch it even spill out of her throat.

fill her full of rocks then throw her in the lake.

im a bull. any of you worthless cucks wanna kik

Are those braces? I'd let her suck the skin off my dick

WWID?
If I was a faggot plebbitor I would scream for mods because the chick on top looks like she is only 25, so she MUST be 12. Also because I am upset because there is no chance I could ever fuck a chick that looks like her, so I don't want anyone else to see her, so I am going to buttrage all over the thread and try to have her taken down, to ease my pain of being a kissless virgin.

Hey it's ok though. Like I said i won't tell her. And as far as I know she could be loyal to you. I just wouldn't put money on it.
Have a good day!

I wouldn't go that far, but I'd let her suck mine.

>cryptospic with nigger lover lips and makeup

I would report her to ICE so she gets deported.

post moar from that set

A bare bottom spanking for the sole purpose of discipline.

I would pet the puppy

Then I would fuck her face down, pressing her face into the pillow by pushing on the back of her head. If she tried to speak I would say "shut up" and fuck her even harder. After a while I would pull out just enough to slip it in her asshole. When she made any noise in protest I would push her face down even more and just drive it home. Pull out when I am about to cum, pull her up by her hair and cum on her face. Bonus if she is crying. If there is even a slight fleck of shit on my dick from her ass, I would stick it in her mouth to cum.

Meant for

Yeah no worries b/ro. I know she's a slut. Good day to you too man

I would leave her in that position, kiss her exposed neck and back, reach around to unbuckle and unzip her pants, slide them down to mid thigh then go to town eating her ass. After a few minutes of that I would fuck her in that position.
I have done exactly that, with a chick that looked similar.

murder her BF.
we fuck on his corpse.
Dump her.
repeat.

I would tell her she isn't nearly as hot as she thinks she is. With an 8/10 body and a 7/10 face.

One last question. Was I correct in guessing who you are and she is? I'd hate to have given some poor innocent user a heart attack for No reason.
If so souptown is your location?

>isn't nearly as hot as she thinks she is.
Isn't that true of all women?

Get her a gym membership and tell her to lose 20lbs off that disgusting fat ass, because I am not a nigger. I would also tell her that her lips look retarded.

No. A shit ton of women are hotter than they think they are.

WWYD you bastards?

Upper cut her a few times, then force her to swallow all the blood, glass, and loose teeth in her mouth.

I would do a little basic color correction

I suppose that would explain why most are so stuck up, right?

Or be nice to them.

Eat it

virgin alert

Take off sombrero

I would quietly open our blackout curtains just enough to let in the light and gently wake her with a mist of ocean spray perfume to a healthy, nutritious, and delicious breakfast in bed and her charged phone to enjoy reading the news as she eats her breakfast. Then I would be drawing her bath with salts and herbs to make it as fragrant as envigorating as possible so that she can come from the bath feeling refreshed and vibrant. Then I would proceed to stencil out the markings needed in order for me to open her chest with as little effort as possible and dissect her healthy organs as she’s alive as, we all know, the fresher the organ, the better the meal. And then make my breakfast of liver and fava beans and my favorite vintage of chianti.

A lot of the stuck up ones are doing that as a defense mechanism because they are being super selective about what guys they let get close to them, because just like most women are dumb as fuck, most men are dumb as fuck.

What's worse for them is that the stupid women who have this defense mechanism because of their shitty experiences with men, continue to have shitty experiences with men because they keep dating the same type of guy, so they keep getting fucked over.

cliff notes: Most people are retarded and it ends up causing a lot of chicks to wall themselves off with an attitude.

Wait, are you saying you would eat the Klondike bar, are are you hurling some vulgar
nonspecific epithet at me?

Wwyd to her???

Be more brutal

I would comment to her how incredibly shit tier Hershey's chocolate is.

I will sum it up with 3 words

Bound Anal Rape