How to trigger Trump fanboys. No safe spaces here, faggots

How to trigger Trump fanboys. No safe spaces here, faggots.

As a guy who voted for Trump, I don't see how this is meant to trigger me. What am I missing here (apart from the moderately-exaggerated Y-axis)?

I noticed that too.

Yes, OPs attempt to make the Y-axis pseudo-logarithmic - which is purely to make the Dow falls under Dubya, and the subsequent rebound under Obama look bigger, and the rises under Trump look smaller, is actually pretty standard play from democrats.

But frankly (and objectively), it doesn't doesn't distort the picture THAT much. As a Republican (and therefore, went to a school where I was taught to read, rather than how to gun down homies in da streets), it's a bit hard to slide this by.

With this in mind, I'm still trying to figure out how this is meant to "trigger", OP. Mildly amused by the standard twisting done by libtards - but not triggered per se. What are we missing here?

Do we have a graphic where Obama put everyone on food stamps

No, but graphics on how he tried to put everybody on high-cost, low-performing health insurance are easy to come by.

Thankfully Trump fixed that mis-step for us.

>Needs to exaggerate graphs to make a point seem worthwhile
So desperate.

>If you make some averages it looks like bad times are coming

Check 'em - but I wouldn't say "desperate". As I said, this is standard play from lefties, natural as breathing and trying to take other people's money.

>rather than how to gun down homies in da streets
I thought Republicucks liked the NRA

>Stretching the low numbers to make recent gains seem minimal in comparison to older gains
>Drawing the blue/yellow cut-off at the lowest possible point instead of on Obama's actual election day
>Blaming the president for the work of banks and Congress, when if ANY president deserves the blame for the subprime mortgage market it's Clinton

>doesn't know how to read a semi-logarithmic graph
The slope of the line demonstrates the rate of exponential growth while still giving a clearly defined value. It's like you've never plotted an exponential function before

The NRA is gunning down 10 people a day?

No, dats da homies on the streets of Chicago.

Kek. Glad I'm not the only one to see through OPs attempted fraud.

>the president has a direct effect on the stock market
The recession would've happened regardless of who was in office

>ignoring all the NRA card-carrying shooters
I guess if you don't count children...

I think I really want to see one of you americucks turn those numbers into a graph, realize you'll end up with a 640x1500 image at a minimum and then cry about something else. Good lord your country is garbage.

If you want to count children, do forget all the babies lefties are aborting today.

>when you realize American math education ends at algebra

Let's not forget about all those poor skin cells and strands of hair dying in the millions at the spa

So life only matters when it suits you? Gotcha.

Or the unsung tragedy of the BILLIONS of onions that are senselessly slaughtered for their skin each year

The graph is log scale......

Life never matters, but a fetus is not a person until it has a birth certificate. Just like how you aren't a high school graduate until you get your diploma

You could say it's a "coming of age" thing