When you go from

When you go from
"I love you"
to
"Go fuck yourself"
in a relationship

help me guys

Sounds like you lack patience and empathy, OP. You're always gonna have arguments with your partner. The trick is to not apply that frustration to their identity, and to continue to communicate.

I broke up with her since I wasn't sure if I really loved her but I was an ideal partner for her
she couldn't understand that or I don't know

I am really depressed by this, not only because I won't find another gf but by the fact that I broke her heart and she might do something dangerous also.

Not OP, but im in the same boat, would you wait for her respond or try to reach here with true facts

What do you mean exactly?

This. My relationship was starting to turn sour a while back until bf and I remembered "oh hey that's right, we're adults and can talk to each other, wow". Been fine ever since, still have spats now and again like every couple, but we talk and try to understand how each other feels and that solves the problem literally every single time.

Yes, but another problem is me going into a relationship when I am not even sure if I love her
Sometimes I feel like she isn't even attractive to me, sometimes I am plain wrong.

she broke up cause she didnt want me to wait for her, but we meet again and decided to try again, then we argued again and now we just wrote sometimes. she told me she miss me, but dont want a relationship now. i asked her if we should be fwb, but she isnt sure.

It's normal to have grass-is-greener syndrome sometimes, especially if you're like me and have mental issues like anxiety and depression. Sometimes I imagine what my life would have been like if I never met him, or if I was with some fantasy tier anime waifu, but then a song will come on that reminds me of us or I'll smell something that'll give me a memory and then I remember my real feelings.

Not saying it's the exact same for you, just balling ideas your way.

Thanks.
I don't know still, I have a huge crush on one girl I don't know personally even with my gf being around.
I don't think that's a true love

picture related, that's the girl I have the stupid crush on

>broke her heart and she might do something dangerous
sounds like you got put just in time user...

nice dubs deutscher bro :D

What do you mean by that?
You guys are scaring me Jesus Christ

lol reaching girls with facts
girls don't respond to facts

kein wirklicher Deutscher :(

so tell me how i fix it or should i just go for other girls?
Weil ?

>met a girl
>thought she was grand
>fell in love with her
>found out she was queen for an hour
>user, shit got sour
>ends up hating me
>trust

ein Slowakischer :D

dont ask me dude, recently told a girl to go fuck herself after years of telling each other we love each other, well lets just say girls dont say single for long

'n Slowe :D, haha Spass, aber wieso ist dein IG auf deutsch?

I guess you're right, i asked her if she wants to ride the dickcarussel but she told me after we forgave eachother for a short time, that it hurt her that i said that. im not sure, i really miss here too, and the girl who visit me today dont make me happy

lol i mentioned the dick carousel too, are you me

incel beta boi detected

hahaha bro, i guess in some way we are the same. its so fuckin easy to be buddy with a male, but try the shit with a girl and see how everything goes worse

Weil Ich möchte mein Deutsch bessern:D Ich finde, dass Deutsch ganz schöner als English ist
(aber auch ganz schwieriger lol)

This has unironically been all of my relationships after some amount of time, including one marriage. You're not special or unique here.

I know I am not, jesus.
I am just asking for advice or any suggestions as to what to do since this is my first relationship.

I'm the wrong person to advise you tbh but I think that first guy is on to something.

>lol jus be urself

yeah never try logic with a woman

dont listen to people here they want to hurt not help

:(
most seem nice

Plus I am pretty fucked already

>I wasn't sure if I really loved her
The butterflies die down. The newness wears off. The question after that is whether or not you get along and care about each other enough to commit, whether it's to long term bf/gf or even eventually marriage.

Can you totally relax around each other? Do you make each other happy with thoughtful, romantic actions? Are you attracted to each other physically, and having a good sex life where you both get off plenty? Is she loyal? Does she listen when you have something important to say or something that excites you to share? Is she kind? Does she make an effort to be patient when frustrated? Does she appreciate you? Does she fit into your life? Would she do anything for you?

If you respond positively to all those questions, then it sounds like love, appreciation, and admiration to me.

Look into the 5 love languages, OP and anons. It's possible you and your partner are just speaking to each other from your own perspectives, without actually learning about your partners'. Everyone values different forms of communication and displays of affection differently. The 5 love languages seem so obvious after you've read about them, but keeping their labels, and which your partner values most compared to which you value most, in mind can make all the difference in understanding how to breach gaps between each other.

"There's plenty of fish in the sea" outdoes the notion of "souk mates." It's far more romantic to me to see two people apply meaning and value to the idea of being together despite the odds.

Temptation will always rear its head. It's okay to be attracted to other people. In a committed, long term, monogamous relationship, you have to learn to use this as fuel to spur on your commitment with your partner. Use it to remind you that you should be trying hard with your gf. When you're attracted to another woman, make an effort to remember why you are attracted to your gf. Compliment her, get her a small gift, take her out, have sex, etc.

Successful relationships are the ones that realize courtship is never over. You can never rest on your laurels.

Thank you so much.

I keep these signs definitely in mind but the relationship won't work. Either because of me or her. I feel good around her but at the same time I can't relax with her. I always get the feeling she's taller than me (that's maybe not an issue but believe it or not, it can be really fucking stressful)
And since she's older than me, I just cannot.
I feel like a child near her even though she values me and loves me the most

Easily one of the best advices I've heard.
Thank you again (if you're the same person, can't tell)
I'll keep everything in mind

These are problematic issues, and it sounds like they stem from within you, not from the relationship.

If you're ever going to love someone else properly, you first need to love yourself. Be comfortable in your skin, with your dick size, your height, w/e. Make yourself happy in solitude, not depressed in loneliness, day to day. I have early male pattern baldness, been shaving my head since I was 20, but I just take it in stride. I don't think about it 99% of the time, and when it comes up, I just make a quick self depreciating joke, or a quick confident one.
>It's no big deal because I'm handsome.
I mean have you SEEN me? With a full head of hair, I'd be dangerous.

The confidence is much more attractive than the self consciousness. Deflecting with humor is a great early way to cope and learn to love yourself for what you have.

I am the same person but that doesn't matter much. Sup Forums is a place for anonymity, and a lack of permanence. There is a lot of hurt here, but behind it all it's very Zen. Even if someone else took credit for my words, I wouldn't care. I just put my words out to the world, hoping they'll help someone. I'd write a book if I wanted to capitalize.

Thank you again, for the third time.

I'll give it time, try to somehow gain contact with her, take much better care of me in terms of mental stuff and I'll see where my life takes me

If you value and care about this girl enough to reach back out to her, I'd start with an apology. But don't be a doormat, and don't beg. It sounds cheesy, but I suggest watching romance/romcom movie speeches on youtube for some inspiration.

I'd tell her that I hit a crossroads and I didn't know what I valued most, that that scared me and I didn't want to hurt her, so I let her go. I'd tell her that I've been doing a lot of reading to find out what I was doing wrong, and while I know there's still plenty of holes in my knowledge base, the one thing I'm absolutely clear on is how much of a fucking idiot I was to not value her and what we had so much more. I'd say that if I don't attempt to try again with her, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, and then I'd ask her out.

If she turns you down after you put your best foot forward, accept her answer. Sometimes the pain of the past can be too much for some people to overcome. If she accepts your proposition, then you should be able to find happiness, but remember that you need to be able to find it while alone, as well as while with someone else, and that it's the neverending *pursuit* of happiness in truth.

Oh, and, you're welcome, but it's no big deal. We just happened to be at the same place at the same time.

It's inevitable. There are five stages of sex in a relationship
1) Initial -- Go wild. Anywhere, anytime you can manage time with just the two. Then keep going until you're both broken.
2) Relation -- Moving in together. Cut down some. But anywhere in house is fine, kitchen, bathroom, foyer...
3) Later -- Been together for awhile. Married, maybe with kids. Sex confined to bedroom.
4) Hallway sex -- where you pass each other in the hall and say "screw you".
5) Courtroom sex -- where she publicly screws you in court, raking your ass over the coals.

Lol this sounds like one of my redneck uncle's jokes. I'll have to pass it on to him.

>inevitable
>only 50% of marriages end this way

You could always just die instead.