What was your favorite no mercy robot kill shot from the Transformers series?

What was your favorite no mercy robot kill shot from the Transformers series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSagbWAFOp4
youtube.com/watch?v=fGYXGdLd7ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one where he gibe the succ

Probably Sentinel.
The fucker deserved it and it reminds you that Optimus isn't one of those heroes that isn't above vengeance killing, and god damn do I respect that.

TF>>>ROTF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DOTM

GIVE ME YOUR FACE

Fucking this. I don't remember Prime being that badass before these movies but holy shit.

YOU DIEEE

my second favourite Prime moment is
>When I find who's responsible... He's going to die

Which movie was that line from? Was it Dark of the Moon because I have only seen that one once and that was a while back.

Nah it was Age of Extinction
I literally rewatched it last night
It's when he finds out about the experiments and friends and shit

Oh damn I can't believe I forgot that. I just watched it for the second time a few months back. I guess I got too caught up laughing at some of the Mark Wahlberg scenes.

>THESE ALIEN GUNS KICK ASS

Yeah I forgot how cheesy some of the shit in that film is.
Like right at the start that geologist woman strutting in the arctic, camera looks up at her and pretending she's some top military guy in a student film goes
Show Me

I don't know why it's so cringey but god damn.
Skip to 2:37
youtube.com/watch?v=XSagbWAFOp4

Optimus punching Shockwave. I mean character wise it sucked, but we should know by now these movies are just action schlock with giant robots, just like my japanese OVAs.~

Also all that shit between mark's daughter and paedophile boyfriend.
Fuck me if they put as much effort into the script as they did justifying that the film could've been amazing.

Pedo? Wasn't she 17?

It still makes me mad that there was a prolonged scene devoted to Romeo and Juliet laws in a fucking Transformers film.

AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE...

Yeah it was just a stupid sub plot and only created 2 more unlikable characters.

Then he rips his eye out through his throat and uses his gun arm.

>frees the Dinobots
>bullies them into joining him
>then tells them to fuck off at the end
What was his fucking problem?

i don't even know what movie it was.

but there was a cool scene where bumble bee grabbed the robot cat and like stripped it's whole body off it's tail / spine.

Remember when Ironhide died and nobody gave a fuck or brought it up again ever

He had to assert dominance to tame them. That's why he waylayed Grimlock in the face.

>one of three transformers that gets actual screen time and dialogue across all three movies
>dies without further mention

Before that scene, Optimus brutally beats two other dinobots to death before forcing grimlock to cut off swoop's left wing

Optimus was a piece of shit in AoE. I guess his G1 persona is so immortalized that his bloodlust tantrum in Age of Extinction made it seem weird and out of character, especially with him threatening to kill humans.

I know Age of Extinction was a terrible movie and all but holy shit, having John Goodman channel Walter Sobchak through a 30 foot tall robot was fucking great

He was pretty pissed at like 90% of the autobots on Earth being murdered.

Not to mention he's supposed be some old war vet life-long friend of Optimus

I get the motivation and all, especially with how shitty Ratchet's death was where he was basically on his knees pleading. And seeing as how he was basically falling apart at the beginning of the movie I'm assuming he probably has some brain damage, though it's hard to tell in a Bay movie.

These are the worst movies of all time

any news about the new Tf movie though?I heard they established a new writers team and all, and it revolves around king arthur or some shit

literally John Goodman bot

This was so obviously supposed to be Bulkhead, I don't know what was with the sudden change in name

The Last Knight, apparently real nigga Megatron is back.

Fucking apex kek

nazi got involved, mini Dinobot, Hot Rod, the policecar bot from the first movie alive and well

GIVE ME YOUR FACE.

Optimus in AoE is traumatized and disturbed. Most of his friends were destroyed because of what the decepticons did and they really have nowhere to go since Cybertron is a wasteland. He needed another decent human to enter his life to get him back on track to his old self.

There were very clearly some serious and late script changes in Age of Extinction

Like they're so explicit about mentioning Sparks, Lockdown takes Ratchet's Spark, Galvatron has a Spark-sized hole in his chest that they explicitly mention and then never do anything with... it's clear the intention was to establish you can put a Spark in a new body and bring that Transformer back to life as it were, so they were going have Megatron's spark inserted into the Galvatron body. Then somewhere they scrapped that and it's instead Megatron's... "DNA"? Which is little flying insect bots?

he got new look, rumor said he switches sides and become bee best bud

Hitler is literally megatron after all

>BvS Transformer edition

>autobots fighting nazis

Fucking hell i can't believe I'm going to watch another transformers movie in theatres

its because they had two different scripts for two different movies and bay pretty much said "fuck it through them together"

>brass knuckles that say Protect and Serve on them
Oh fuck me

i can already see the stop motion scene

>turning churchill's home into a nazi headquaters
A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

*slow motion

lmao now I want to see them do a stop motion scene just to see how fucked it would look.

I think the the goal for them setting up a new writing team/group was a combination of

- Wanting positive buzz by creating something like old Marvel Creative Committee
- Wanting spin-off ideas so they can put out more movies without waiting for Bay
- Getting ideas for the poorly-planned Hasbro cinematic universe so they can do crossovers with other toy movies like GI Joe

I doubt it will actually improve anything

If they change his name to Prowl I'm fucking done, I wanted a cop v cop fight at some point

>Hasbro cinematic universe

this one desperately need live action

the is, do transformers really need spin off movies.I mean they pretty much hangout together everytime,and it's not like the characters have their own interesting arc which can lead to their own movies
>A spin-off based on the history of cybertron when???

>fucks off to space for no reason

It's just a Bumblebee movie so far, nothing worth getting excited about

He's going to kill God. Didn't you listen to him?

I wish these movies weren't so fucking long and exhausting to watch because there are some nuggets of gold sprinkled in here and there. I love that part in the third one when Optimus Prime goes full murder man mode after surviving the shuttle explosion. You can tell Bay is a conservative.

The forest battle in RotF was one of the best scenes in the franchise, but it's a diamond buried in a shit-covered pube mound.

Shotgun to the back of the head.

That pissed me the fuck off. I honestly thought I missed something the first time I watched it, I thought maybe it was some unnamed autobot because no way could they fuck IronHide over like that

But no... No I was right the first time I watched it, it was retarded

optimus first kill in the movie still baffles me

youtube.com/watch?v=fGYXGdLd7ik

it got me thinking shit this is not cartoon prime

starscream's death irritated me more

>when you transform but she still sucking

NO OPTIMUS PLEASE GOD WHY I DON'T WANT TO DIE HAVE MERCY I BEG OF BLAAAAAAAAAAA

NO OPTIMUS

He only seemed to have like two or three good moments in the entire series. It's crazy how one 18-minute cartoon episode from the 80s can have more characterization in it than a series of movies that are each nearly three hours long.

When will Optimus start waterboarding the Decepticons?

That's fair, but at least they made kind of a deal out of it, it was a big scene (4 him) but IronHide just kind of happened, even the fucking scientist guy had more impact.

Wasn't there supposed to be more to that scene with both the RotF little Car twins getting killed too?

I don't remember anything from the extras.
All I know is in the movie they survive, unless you mean the scene with Devastator succin mudflap

Probably, they don't do a very good job of explaining why some characters just disappear. I wanted to see more Sideswipe.

he's gone bro

fuck i love his design, the nascar robots also cool

who the fuck is dino

Nah I mean for DotM, I think their cars modes are in one scene and got dropped from the movie.

I think the comic adaptation had them killed by Sentinel after he kills Ironhide.

I forget who killed who, but one guy had his "spine" ripped out of his body.

That was a cool death.

Red guy, DOTM. Mirage.

just looked him up, I don't remember this dude at all

>It's an Optimus Prime goes on a Decepticon killing spree scene

They filmed at Stonehenge, apparently.

Is there a rumour that Bee can fucking speak? The radio gimmick is getting annoying

>tfw Jazz died in the first movie

>ROTF > DOTM
False.

1>3>4>2

>yfw Churchill's ancestor BTFOd all the fags who bitched and moaned about it

DOTM > ROTF

Damn I hope you could skip that cutscene.

Wow, it's almost like that was exactly what I was saying.

I HAVE TO GO NOW MY PLANET NEEDS ME

>listen I want you to insert all the CGI models of the bad robots and like 3 or 4 of the good robots into this highway scene and add some shakycam so you can't tell which robot is which. also I don't want a shot that's longer than a second so make sure to keep cutting back and forth between robots. the audience wants to see them all. and give the funny robot a close-up when making a dick choke before shooting a rocket at the balls of the big bad robot.
>Uhm Michael is that part in the script?
>no we'll write the script around this scene

Can't wait for Transformers 5.

It's almost as if there was much more than one of those 18 minute episodes, you moron.