Have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

I need more pics of this girl pls

A) That girl is not fat, she's thick or curvy. Two to three weight classes lower.
B) Fat/chubby chicks are life.

only other pic i can find

Same feel, usually more smelly though, depends on their grooming standards. Best thing about fatties is that they'll usually fuck you like it'll be their last time, and will go to lengths to please you. If you've never had a kinky skinny woman, try a fatty.

MOIARRRR

see

Then find more faggot

i love fat bitches

me too

>standards

Can't say I've ever lowered my standards. They started on bedrock and never got any higher.

fucked a chubby girl from Wales on vacation in Barcelona, 10/10 blowjob, solid 8/10 sex

>lowered your standards
Implying I have standards.
Well, I do, but only 2
1. Be under 250 lbs
2. Be clean and don't stink
(Also no shitskins, but that goes without saying)

>Fat/chubby chicks are life.
Yes.

OP’s image girl is fucking beautiful. I can’t think of any straight man that would hesitate to fuck her because she’s a little chubby. Damn.

Look, let’s be clear: no one wants a landwhale. But If you actually require girls to be super slim with a flat stomach, just know that this is the kind of girl that girls and gay men think is attractive.

In other words, if you chose skinny and flat over chubby with tits, you should discard then both and just suck the nearest cock because you’re a faggot.

Honestly i used to hate fat chicks. Until i hit my 18/19 and was still a virgin so i let this chubby chick fuck my brains out. And damn she was so rough and fucked me so good that made me develop this fetish.

Now its the other way around. I'd rather have a chubby chick than a skinny bitch

Lowered my standards considerably to fuck OP's mom. I even asked for my five dollars back.

came a lot, pic related

Original mature comment

i'm almost positive i know this chick, except she appears far too happy in these pictures from the person i know so it can't be her lol

I almost exclusively fuck fat girls now.
>give it up willingly
>tend to be sexually deviant
>work hard and put forth effort
>grateful for the attention they get
>can get jackhammered hard
>never say no

The question is, why aren't you fucking fat girls?

i'm cheating on my wife with this piggy, she thinks we're going to divorce soon and sucks dick like a champ

cool, what are her initials?

Its gonna be funny when she figures out youre stringing her along and tells your wife and family.

it doesnt matter, i'm pretty positive it's not her. very close but not quiet.

Define fat girl? As you get older user and your head gets further and further from your ass you don't really lower your standards you actually come to understand what your standards are, why you have them and how they impact you. This isn't a Uni lesson but I will say that if you can find a girl that is "chubby" but cute and has a healthy/high self esteem you will be much happier in every aspect of your life than is the case with the self-indulging, social media thirsty skinny bitch trying to keep up with the current unrealistic "beauty" trend that some other thirsty, unhappy, neurotic bitches created. But to put it in hipster terms, chubby girls will put their phones down and talk to you and don't look to their "online friends" for confirmation that they made the right life choices that hour of their life.

Depends. I'm not governed by sexual desire. I only get involved with people I like and find attractive.

Having standards means you don't bring that trashy whore whose ass you creampie daily to your family's lunch.

It doesn't mean you skip on pussy because girl doesn't look exactly like the bitches in your Chinese cartoons do.

alright but you made me curiousnow... which country maybe?

Yes, I came.

goddamn i would love to breed that bitch

more around?

It's like fucking a warm bucket of water. Can't feel fuck all.
Fat bitches do suck a mean dick though

You have low standards. I'll bet your wife is a right fucking munter n'all.
Every time some sad sack like you Fucks an ugly fat bitch it adds more weight to the feminist movement. It makes fat, ugly women think it's OK to be fat and ugly, because men (losers like yourself) find them attractive enough for sex. Which they aren't. Except for twats like you. No real man with standards would fuck that ugly fat bitch and then brag about it on line.
Shame on you user, you're enabling the female revolution. Stop fucking fatties, they are unhealthy sacks of shit and should be removed from the gene pool.

Coming from this user with abs, mounds of cash and the 9" cock. kek

>like fucking a warm bucket of water
It depends on the woman.
I've fucked many a fat bitch, and only had that happen with a couple of them.
>Fat bitches do suck a mean dick though
Not all of them.

Would rape

Been meeting with a bigger chick for a while, the only question is why wouldn't you wanna fuck them? They try so hard to give it all to you, just so you notice them. And they usually are into harder stuff, there is no need to tiptoe around them. This chick I'm seeing takes it all, I slap her and choke her all the time and she takes it, loves it and begs for more. You don't usually get that anywhere else.

if you know your chubbies you know she never will
doing that would mean she had to accept that
a) she was dumb enough to fall for that old lie
b) she was the "other" woman, meaning she fucked a married guy knowing he was still married
c) no matter the outcome, she will be branded a homewrecker for the next 10 years, and since we live in a small city that means she would have to say goodbye to her friends and possible next boyfriends for those 10 years, being 30 that means she would die alone
It's my understanding that most women rather die than accept these things, so i feel safe

also, she's a school teacher, and would get fired if certain pics i have went public kek

Image search is failing hard!

Sauce!

Would breed

I would fuck her. I guess you are wrong

are you such a degree of virgin that you truly care if a guy is banging a fat chick and use it as a means to hate on a group of ugly retarded women? must suck to be you

Tell me you faggots wouldn't fuck this fine specimen.

Yes.

Fun. She came like 25 times, squirted everywhere. Most amazing female display os sexual enjoyment ive ever seen. Had trouble getting a boner and i didn't cum. Wasn't attracted to her. Oh well.

Speak English nigger.

She would be able to walk for days

Finally someone with proper experience not talking out of their ass. Why Sup Forumstards will admit wanting to fuck a trap, judge other cocks and envy BBCs but when it comes to fucking fat/cubby girls now they have standards...

Guys, OP is a virgin on Sup Forums, he's used to seeing super skinny girls or traps. It's not his fault his definition of fat girl is off.

The two fatties I slummed with actually weren't smelly (wouldn't have touched them if they were) but I can confirm that fat girls are actually pretty good fucks. They get more into it and they like the attention, don't take it for granted. Still, I like my women attractive, so they were just one time things: one off PoF, one was a buddy's soon-to-be-ex (she was preparing to break up with him and move home and wanted my dick before she left).

Fucking chubbies like in your pic is great. They generally have lower self-esteem and will work very hard to please you. Actual landwhales, no. But your pic the the right kind of chubby.

Fuck! She's banging

Depends on your definition of fat. I have never and will probably never hook up with a landwhale but I've hooked up with thick butches and it was awesome.

Would smash

hoyl shit what an ugly shoop wtf
are you autistic or are you that user posting this garbage?

/thread

I'm not attracted to them

Yes, not having sex for years will do that to you. And then once you remember how good it feels to fuck someone you kind of don't give a shit what they look like

But I mean it's not like I fucked some girl that was featured on TLC for being 500 fucking pounds man.

What are you talking about, she is cute as fuck

Pic bottom right she looks fairly hot, but the rest? No thanks.
I don't have a problem with thicc or nudging the lower end of chubby, but straight up fat birds are fucking horrible. Tried it, hated it.

I'd dip my wick in.

Agreed this girl is not fat
Need more she’s a high standard

Was actually pretty good. Better than expected. Did it more for the experience tho. She had huge tits, although a bit saggy, they were still great. 8/10 sex

That's right. 'Feminine' penis is not considered to be a problem, but a bigger girl is. Been here for some time, but I guess that this will never stop boggling my mind...

Not bad. I've done thicker... not proud of it though.

pussy feels like pussy, no matter how fat she is. the only things you have to watch out for is can she at least bathe herself so she doesn't smell and the inverse ratio of her fatness to your dick length making it impossible to get decent penetration

Would creampie

Cushy

More?

It all depends on the girl you're fucking.
My ex wife started out as thicc, but got fatter over the years, but the pussy didn't change.
Still the best I've ever had.
Only downside is now I'm more attracted to chubby/fat girls than I am thin ones.

Only soyboys wouldn't fuck this.

Mother of God

Would wreck

>creampie
Shit, I would marry her just so I could lick that asshole every day.

actually i've had like 10 chubbs fucked in my lifetime, maybe 12 if you consider some curvy girls to be chubby, only had 1 bad experience, the other 11 actually were all good cocksuckers and very much into being roughed a bit, if you ever get the chance to fuck a fatty do it, and if it's a one time thing take advantage of her and make her feel bad while you're fucking her, it made me cum buckets when i made a chubbs call herself a "fat slut" while i was fucking her

Several of them, and it was awesome. I love fucking fat girls. They're insecure and have low self-esteem, so they try a lot harder to please you in bed.

And they'll do much kinkier stuff than most non-fat girls will. The only girl I ever did ass to mouth with was a fat girl who didn't even hesitate when I pulled it out of her ass and told her to suck it clean.

i know a girl who really wants my dick. problem is she looks like she's 300lb at the least. should i fuck her?

Yes.
It was bad. The fat make sex awkward, especially the missionary

uh oh, looks like someone accidentally deleted this picture. dont worry bud i got your back

You are a virgin

Yes, she's fat you fucking american. Look to the amount of fat in her belly

It's not about how I look or how I'm built. I'm a normal, healthy male. Nothing special. But, I refuse to support this idea that obese, lazy, useless women are fuck able. They must be discouraged from the path they've chosen. Obese (and this is what we're talking about) women are riddled with health issues. They sweat profusely, they have diet related gastric issues that cause foul flatulence and belching. They can't wash themselves properly. If you can't see your toes how do you wash them?
Stop giving women the green light to eat what they want and do no exercise. If you low life's keep enabling them, it'll catch on.

This Tinder date that fooled me by her pictures. Very pretty but quite chubby. Met her at night, was wearing a long coat, was hard to determine though I could immediately tell she was certainly not fit. Had few drinks, start kissing her outside de bar. As I grab her I realized I dun goofd, but was horny as shit so thought wtv and went with her to her flat.
Body was not appealing to me in the slightest, but she could take dick like a champ, squirted and had this "fuck me harder" face that was quite a turn on. Was fun for a few days then it dawned on me I was fucking a fat chick and just stopped talking.
One and only, I just can't look sexually at a fat girl.

Ooh sick burn bro

fat or obese is a big nope .. curvy, thick or chubby is the shit. They are also fat on the inside and that makes the pussy seem tighter.

Perfect body. More please.

Eh, would do

FAT - never
a bit chubby - yes, many times and I enjoyed it.
my gfs (>2years) were skinny with small tits and avg with big tits and ass

you can't look at them sexually yet you still fucked her? doesn't add up

The bitch barely stopped to breath when she ate but she was desperate for any kind of basic human contact so she was down for anything by the time I met her.
Throat fucked her while she swallowed every 3 seconds or so, turns out all the eating was great pratice. Shot the single largest load of my life down her throat and did that maybe 30-35 times over the next few weeks. Never kissed or properly fucked her or anything else really. No idea what shes doing now but would totally bust in that throat again.

Christ. Did someone think that was a good shop?

i love this position, does it have an official name?

>Also no shitskins, but that goes without saying
So, you wouldn't fuck pic related, but would fuck a landwhale?

What's your limit, Sup Forumsros?

In high school my standards were low enough to date a girl with cerebral palsy for two years.

>just know that this is the kind of girl that girls and gay men think is attractive.
Gays don't find woman attractive. That's why they're gay.

God, what a virgin

are you serious? it's spread eagle

yes. she gave great head. didn't enjoy that fuck tho. I just left after she fell asleep. never saw her again.