Doesn't even have to wipe

>Doesn't even have to wipe
>still a perfect pink asshole

How the fuck is this even possible? I'm a girl and when I crap I have to always wipe

Other urls found in this thread:

pureformen.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use heavy duty bleach .

Actually post your asshole so I can see how dark yours is

> I'm a girl
Post your tits with timestamp written on one

If I post with timestamp then you idiots will just derail the thread begging for more. I don't have a pen anyways

You're the one that told us you're a girl, find a pen or marker, and write the date on your tits then post them porfavor

Okay well go grab some bleach and timestamp that next to your dirty ass panties . Ole dirty booty ass hoe

>you're the one that told us your a girl
so?

>find a pen or marker blah blah
yeah, i have nothing to prove to some random virgin on Sup Forums sorry. you can get clothed pics only

Stop getting assraped. It helps

Fiber. Shit doesn't have to smear.

I personally have the cleanest movements after I eat cheeseburgers.

Adjust your diet until desired consistency is achieved.

I bet your asshole has dark skids , lol but I bet it smells great

abandon

fuck off newfag; tits or gtfo

In my mouth please OP. ALSO TITS AND TIMESTAMP.

Tits or gtfo newfags. Everyone helping her is an orbiter irl

tits or gtfo!

are you vegan?

I bet she still had some luck there, and it's still dirty though. If you have a good diet you'll poop like that. If you take fiber supplements you won't have to wipe again ever in your life

Take the 90 seconds a day to to drink Metamucil and enjoy your clean shits. Been doing it for over a month now.. no turning back.

reach for the stars

now, TITS OR GTFO

sage in every field

I'm a boy, but shitwize I can relate.. I just wipe my ass with a wet wipe, they are moist and have some oil in them... the shit does not stick to the skin so much then.. :)

Why are you watching videos of other women shitting?

Your poor toilet lines. Flushable wipes are anything butt.

I don't use the flushable ones..

Actually gagged a bit. Scat fetish is so nasty. Like watching a train wreck. Can't turn away but disturbing as hell

I use these things, never had a problem. Now the municipal sewer system, i cant say if it causes a problem there or not.

It does. Stop.

not a shill but i use this
pureformen.com/
chia seed, flax seed, and psyllium husk (Metamucil ingredient) is the right kind of fiber to produce perfect, smooth, easy to pass, unsmelly shits. it works.

yes, you can say, you know it's a prblem for them bc you're bringing it up
stop using that shit, it all winds up in your drinking water.

Those are some yummy looking logs.

I have one video saved in particular, it's with this Thai lady and 2 aussie guys.

She is so into it and frankly so are they, their passion and enthusiasm make it for me. Normally I can't handle scat, but damn if their video isn't hot.

Op left.

link?

fuck thats hot
jap girls shitting is the best

does she deepthroat like a champ? if so i know maybe who it is but do you have a link?

I've looked, but no dice.

That's why I save the good shit (ha), eventually everything fades from the internet.

I'll post a few screenshots.

>would you
>could you

Not my problem XD XD XD

>I'm a girl

Tits or GTFO.

More videos of girls shitting, please

thats honeybee she is the best scat whore. i think she is a thai whore in england but she may have retired. she also has fucking videos out under a different name suzy thai o something like that. wish she got fucked more while shitting

Are you a sandnigger?

Whelp guess this is a thing that turns me on now, source?

why cant we ever get a trap shitting

post a video if you have

Well that escalates quickly.

I've noticed only the cringiest of basement dwellers are the ones who demand nudes from random girls, tbh.

No wonder Sup Forums is seen as a vat of self-loathing degenerates.