Want Sup Forums's professional psychiatrists opinions about this person living at this place...

Want Sup Forums's professional psychiatrists opinions about this person living at this place, and what kind of mental disorder she might have. Her life seems to be black and white, litherally. Gonna dump the pictures I have.

hallway

Upstairs

shower/bathroom

is this forcing mental illness to her kids?

kids room closer look

livingroom

Bump

nobody knows what the fuck this is, you fucking wierdo

Clinical clean. Some kind of disorder yes.

No. She seems well put together. What areyou talkin bout?

She is using scandanavian design method of interior decorating.
Seems to be a minamalist of sorts.

Possible narcassist. MAYBE.
She seems nice.

i really like it

Not a professional or anything, but she seems obsessive with cleaning & minimalist appearances. Can't see any dirt or mess anywhere.

The grass & outside of the house is looked after pretty well, apart from certain parts; probably got a bit too much spare time & don't know a lot about gardening but still tries their best

I'd say they have OCD, which could be a good thing in this case as it would project onto their kids, meaning they keep their house clean etc however if they go too overboard, I can only guess the kids would be worse then the mother.

tl;dr: very likely ocd, a lot of spare time on their hands, proud of their house & likely for the kid to be the same

I don't see much of a problem

The frame to put a blanket over the little man cave is adorable.
I can picture me in there with him tickling him.

This looks staged for sale, not a persons actual living situation.

looks comfy for me

These are staged images from a Swedish real estate listing. They want 2,750,000 Kronor for the place.

Its nicer than my home.
Id deffo live there

Yup.
Fuck off OP, go smoke some more meth.