America hates peace

Why must America start wars and revolutions everywhere? Name one good thing America has done to the world with their power hungry international interventions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=0ysSut3OujQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beat communism.

Why are there still so many communist nations, then? If you ask an intelligent person, they will tell you that the USSR wasn't even communist.

Nothing new under the old sun. Both Russia and USA should be chopped up to thousands of pieces and be stripped of their powers. Superpowers are cancer and they will be till they don't exist.

The USSR was communist.

>implying america isnt a communist country

you cant beat cultural marxism

Hello Ukraine.

So is America. Maybe beat "communism" in your own country before going for others.

We love peace, we just will never surrender for it.
We fight for peace, we kill for peace, we destabilize global regions for peace, but we will NEVER give up for peace.

>Name one good thing America has done

>ukraine
>of all places
>ukraine talking shit

here's your (You)

>implying we weren't living in peace and prosperity before America funded Maidan.

You just notice it more when our government does it.

>World war reigning champs
>Got fucked by rice farmers but won the long game for democracy
>Destabilized the most politically active place on the planet in just one year
>Assassinated some of the most hard to find criminals on the planet
>Strongest and most adaptable special forces on the planet
>Most comprehensive spy network on the planet
>Biggest GDP on the planet
>Most patriotic on the planet
>Most Christians on the planet

I've personally been to Kiev multiple times for both personal and business reasons and to pretend that that city or your country could ever be misconstrued as "peaceful" is hilarious

+1 for your women
+1 for your personal optimism user, but c'mon you live in a shithole and if it hadn't been the states that got you, it would have been any of your unfriendly neighbors

пpивeт, y тeбя гдe? Which city I mean, извeнтe, мoй pyccий блoхo. fuck, I will just stick to english.
I was in ukraine for 3 months a couple of months ago, maybe we can enlighten each other.

kikes

North Korea is the only one left. Cuba and China have both liberalized. Sorry. Your ideology failed.

>America is communist

O im laffin

if the USA hates peace why do we still have it

Brings a tear to my eye seeing how based our country truly is. Everybody on the planet wants to be an American.

whats your occupation user?

Maybe you haven't been to Detroit?
Prove you aren't.

"Is a social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money,[3][4] and the state.[5][6]"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

Now use that same definition and prove USSR was communist.

Protip:
Y
O
U

C
A
N
T

Shut up finland your future consists of either becoming muslim just like sweden, Or getting annexed and ruled by russia which Id prefer the latter

When did I ever mention the USSR in my posts, mong?

we have been rused boys, its just a proxy troll

topkek. Murricans don't even know what a peace is anymore.. The brainwash is strong.

Refer to my previous protip.

Oh did i trigger you just by sayin the fact? I don't belive you know enough of the political athmosphere of finland atm to comment on it anyway. And yes i would much rather be good friends with russians than the kike infested USA.

>refer to my previous shitpost

No thanks

Japan and South Korea have one of the best economies in the world, and who's fault is that ?

I too have pictures of Kiev

You are also obese.

Because at some point some people came up with an idea that it is easier to make things worse outside than improve things inside.
And that is US foreign policy for more than 100 years.

evidence?

stfu we control this galaxy and we will until our inevitable and dramatic fall.

What do you expect america is a elitist wet dream nation, stupid populace, lots of freedoms to do what they desire perfect for cultural marxism.

its obvious america was destined to get raped by migrants and elitist/jews

no wonder america has such good relation with israel

but few americans are pretty dope and redpilled, just so happens i was born here.

nothing i can do about it.

>atleast where im at theres no sharia or muslims.

Yes. Your flag.

Hi Ukraine

why must ukies be famine niggers who contributed nothing to the world other than being someone elses bitch?

Why must America start wars and revolutions everywhere?

The worlds problems are on our shoulders. And were the most honest about it. Or do you think everyone is going to ask Ukraine to lead the world. When you almost lost your country to a bought off communist politician.

Name one good thing America has done to the world with their power hungry international interventions.

Stopped genocides.

Things america gave the world
>burgers
>freedom
>freedom of speech
>liberty
>israel (important)
>freedom of press
>freedom of thought
>freedom of trade
>freedom from terrorists
>trump
>andrew jackson
>music
>untold riches, wealth and so on and so forth

Things ukraine gave the world
>some shitty unkosher dishes
>russia hatred

>Why must America start wars and revolutions everywhere?

We get bored and we need something to do every once in a while.

>Name one good thing America has done to the world with their power hungry international interventions

We gave you guys something to do, I guess..

>things america gave themselves while ruining the lives of everyone else

If you were just your standard ukie going to work and coming home to drink some vodka and maybe limp dick his wife you'd be pretty upset if americans were funding people to destabilise the country. This is the thing that always shits me off is I put myself in the feet of your worker drone and how his life is turned upside down by CIA intervention. I really do sympathise with peoples who are the target of american funded revolutions, none of which have brought any good to the countries.

On the flip side is you see these americans here just laughing it off because they sit unaffected by it all.

You're using THE INTERNET, an AMERICAN invention.
Don't like that America is "taking everything"? Get off your computer, SOMETHING THE US GAVE YOU.

The US isn't obliged to help you, but they do, every day, don't believe me?
Tell me about how you wake up and have to thank The Glorious Leader in chinese, oh you don't? You can freely criticize the evil nation that controls everything?

The US is the only reason you're alive right now, me too, but I know this, and you pretend you don't.

Wow nice shitpost, are you an aussie on holidays newfriend?
Honestly what a load of fucking horseshit.

Keep whining

Sorry for this degenerate

Peace is an illusion. If your body took a break you would die of disease within a week.

Evolution is war, life is war. Only the dead know peace.

I intend on it.

All you can do.

"Good freinds"

the internet is also aiding pedo rings and illegal markets, but of course everything america does is beneficial to everyone isnt it?

pretty sure OP is a troll or some commie

people from eastern bloc usually appreciate america's contribution to defeat of evil empire and all the help provided since then

It's really all anyone can do. Thankfully there is change on the horizon, people like Trump have listened to the people who no longer want americans being involved in every countrys own affairs.

The radiation sure has gotten to your head hasn't it?
best ally

The US is, along general lines, a force of good in this world. Regarldess of a few diplomatic incidents, dear Michael Moore.

RICH PEOPLE RUN OUR COUNTRY AND MAKE BUKU BUCKS OFF OF WAR FUCK THEM VOTE BERNIE UGHHHH

lmao

Dat's two different worlds burger.
Last time someone ried to fuck with the finns 6 millions sovjet fuckers got rekt by few people.

Have you ever seen these creepy "skulptures" where 3-4 subhuman commies got their throat cut and froze as their stood?

i am now a #cruz missile

Now U.S.A is responsible for all the worlds PEDO'S hahahha. Your such a cunt.

>It's really all anyone can do
Says more about anyone than about the US, that you can't beat the strongest figher doesn't mean it's his fault.

>Trump
Will make Earth American again. America first doesn't mean its global domination is last.

no its just a force of profit and efficiency and you happen to reap the rewards, dont delude yourself

Bin Laden's death.

you forgot
>the internet
>peace, through strength
no worries best ally

keep up the good fight

You didn't do shit for either country you retarded burger. You just let us run a free-er market than even you had. If anything you just sat there and did nothing to help, and we are grateful for that but you didnt do shit actively to make us have stabilized economies.

Japan and Korea both hauled ass after WWII. Cities and skyskrapers built by our own hands, not by you.

It's our government and the world system to which we are all beholden. We were envisioned as Anglo Switzerland, but now...

When we go to "war" it's not as armies, it's an entire political economic, and lastly and least importantly military system, being thrown at one alienated country. It has been this way since our main competitor, the soviet Union, collapsed.

Profit and efficiency are good things, even if they were all Americans did, and they're not by a long stretch, it would be much more than any country contributed in its history.

A tragedy. He was brave and he was free and he was killed in his home by cowards.

To serve the interest of federal reserve, bankers and corporate interests.

yes and the US is responsible for all the worlds GOOD right?

>I never said that oh and hahahaha you're such a cunt

This is the most peaceful time in history, the wars are few and very small by historical standards. The reason for this is that if any war got large enough the US would intervene, we have created the greatest peace in the history of humanity.

Only reason you're not bowing to kim jong is because of the US though.
They could easily drop you.

>Why must America start wars and revolutions everywhere?

Jews like George Soros and Bill Kristol live on conflict. Blame the Jews, not America.

90% of it, other 9% is Israel, 1% europe/japan.

Fuck off momzer.

>beat communism
youtube.com/watch?v=0ysSut3OujQ

youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII

i wouldn't say so

Peace will destroy you

if you have a issue with our oversea's policy talk to your uncle or someshit jews dump more than enough money into out political system to make all the big calls.

why do you think your nation is in the position of power it is in despite being surrounded by people who want to kill you? because you have the worlds superpower in your pocket.

Toppled the British Empire.
Toppled the Japanese Empire.
Toppled the German Empire.
Toppled the Soviet Empire.
Toppled the Alien Empire.
WELCOME TO ERF

Who is this semen demon

Don't worry about it. Our government was flooding your country with "advisers" right before the Maidan broke out, prepping it to be picked over by our corporations. We then backed nationalists to spite Russian efforts to keep you out of the fold. They'll be thrown under the bus and your country another satrapy, but sovereignty between NATO and Russia is a difficult situation and I believe you lack the moral fiber and political will to maintain that. There are no victims, villains or heroes, here, only competing empires.

Fuck off lampshade.

Made America wealthiest and most powerful nation on earth.

The view is bretty gud from here.

Such grace in self loathing. Such pan-ash in pandering you fellow American take the cake for cuckery.

lmao, he's right though you filthy kikes are the reason for all bad on earth.

I know, and I am deeply thankful, there's no country more free than the US, thanks.
I know Memorial Day was yesterday, but congratulations & thanks for the Vets.

Success breeds jealousy.

Russian.

I don't think it's Jews, so much as globalist modern day robber barons who stand to profit immensely from a world devoid of borders and varying laws. Subject to only one world system. Yes, these are the interests behind so many war and economic woes for the common people. Here we are screeching over flags and pawn militaries, being played like a fiddle.

all slaves dream of becoming a master more cruel than their own

Thank g-d the US and Israel are allies.

That's just how the US exerts its political influence. Due to their geographic location there really isn't a better way to achieve some of their foreign policy goals.

do Ukranians like what EU has done to them, or do you miss Russia?

I'm not jealous of a shitskin in the middle east, your country is pretty much afghanistan compared to Australia.
The fact remains that kikes are the cause of 99% of all evil and it would just be easier if your entire race was killed.

No. Some just dream of righting things by killing their master (and maybe their master's family). Once you've made your point that they should never have enslaved you, the grudge is over. You do it by annihilating them and everything they ever cared about. But then it's over. Then you can be at peace until the next sonofabitch starts shit. That's when it begins again.