MIB=William fags give it up. This episode destroyed that theory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hll9bvpo0V4[Open]
movies-free.online/cold-prey-full-movie-2006/
youtube.com/watch?v=ksmyBmU4s_E[Open]
movies-free.online/cold-prey-2-full-movie-2008/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for smug ed

guns shoot different types of bullets depending on who they're aimed at = confirmed

Why is this a 0 second webm and not a PNG or JPG?

William and Logan just separated right?

WilliamxDolores soon

Oh Teddy ;_;

What gun does this guy use? I've never seen one you have to take apart to load like that.

either that or they're somehow smart bullets

But yeah, having the guests take the guns the hosts are using kinda requires them to handwave a bit with "technology magic" in terms of why the guests don't die

Why do people not seem to like Maeve much around here? She's alright, figured out more than Dolores has by now but Dolores is a bit more endearing.

why is every host smoking hot except for the prostitues (the ones you're supposed to fuck)

is it WW's idea of difficulty modes, more effort for better reward? dolores is so attractive it's genuinely distracting, but it's the E.T. hookers who are supposed to be "irresistable"

I wanna fuck Dolores so bad

that whole safe scene at the end was super weird with maeve aggressively smoking and drinking

In the real world of the show is strong AI a thing? Can they make conscious programmes that can reproduce themselves? If so what is the big deal about testing if the hosts are conscious? Is it an ethical thing? What is the big deal about the maze?

Because she's ugly and old and not a 10/10.

well, in real life hookers generally aren't 10/10

Shes an uggo

MIB = Dolores right?

Still watching the episode

>is it WW's idea of difficulty modes
Pretty much. You have to put in work to fuck the hot ones.

I just found her straight up annoying in the previous episodes. I admit her last scenes with Hector were good.

What kind of sick fuck names a girl "Evan"?

Maeve at least wasn't specifically made to be a hooker, she was just repurposed to be one. She seems more like a madam type of host who will go along if the guest wants her. Besides, they've said she's not pulling in that many guests.

Depends how much money you have.

the real world programs aren't strong AI - they're kinda dumb AI as well. But their point is to hopefully create strong AI. That's the point of the maze.

MPC was giving me trouble saving the frame just right so I just used webm for retards

Here's a jpg version though

At first I didn't like her. But she going into curious places. Much better then I expected.

The white whore is hot as fuck

stronk independent hooker is done to death and boring. just because she's figuring out she's a robot doesn't mean the character type isn't being played annoyingly straight

contrast teddy, whose boring-ness is constantly played with by having him get cucked, murdered, and otherwise humiliated every episode; or dolores, whose entire arc is about changing from the boring, stuck-in-her-loop girl-next-door archetype to something complete and conscious

Nothing new fucking happened this episode. Everything we were told we already knew. What the hell was the point of this episode. I'm done.

If the hot ones were hookers, guests would have no incentive to do the quests. Imagine an MMO where you can choose between playing or banging Miranda Kerr, who's lying naked on your bed. Which do you choose?

She was about to have a random murderer cut open her stomach and fish around in her guts for bullets because of some fever dreams she half-remembered. I'd be smoking and drinking too.

>In the real world of the show is strong AI a thing?

It's not discussed. None of the outside world ever is. I suspect it doesn't exist, though, and these robots are starting to possibly show signs of it.

It's just a character development episode.

They are showing how William eventually turns into MIB

anyone have a webm of snekfu in the river?

I dunno I prefer using iBullets

How does the maze do that? If Arnold figured it out what does hiding it in the "code" of west world achieve? Mib could simply hire a talented computer scientist or even programmer to just sort through the code if he suspects there is something hidden.

It was fun fuck you

posted over on gif

>In the real world of the show is strong AI a thing?

I don't think so, it's implied that Westworld is far ahead of everyone else when it comes to AI and androids, but not so far ahead that guests are shocked by it (William immediately believed that the receptionist girl was a robot)

If William is mib then that is hands down the stupidest twist ever and would ruin the show.

Now that would be a fun twist.

But I'm pretty sure the guests, Anthony Hopkins, and Theresa are real. I think every other employee is a robot.

William is the worst character in the show try to argue against this.

>whose entire arc is about changing from the boring, stuck-in-her-loop girl-next-door archetype to something complete and conscious

Yes, coming to terms with her life as a pig.

For the hosts not currently in use, but also not in cold storage, do you think the park employees have like a minipark setup where they can also enjoy their use?

I'm liking the direction of her story and character. I hope they don't turn her into a mary sue.

We did learn that the new plot is going to actually be about the androids achieving sentience, with Wyatt cast as the android who realizes the park is all a game. It was hinted at in the monologues last episode, but this one made it explicit with the new religion and the shade thing.

Have you ever performed minor surgery on yourself (or seen it done)? Drinking heavily is always the best way to go.

this was the best episode yet desu

>yfw Ford is trying to make the robots figure out that the people running the park exist so he can be officially recognized by them as their god

The fact that the hazmat suit figure was stated to be part of Wyatt's new cult religious movement sealed that for me. He wants them to become aware of their situation. He wants to present himself to the robots and exert his power over them. That's what the new storyline is all about.

>the only guest who doesn't act like an edgelord xbox player
>worst

nah he's our guy

fuck off reddit

I just thought, last episode William gets shot, and it obviously doesn't do real damage but he says it still hurts.

What if Host clothes/skin are just made weak enough to allow penetration?

william is officially /our guy/

your argument is destroyed

Is he the cuck guest? He's kept me from seeing more tits then my mom.

Yeah. You also have all those speeches by the park programmers about how the bots aren't actually strong AI, they just act very lifelike. Arnold was working towards making them strong AI before he died.

We don't need 3 character development episodes in a row. It's time to move the story forward.

No, in a QA it has something to do with the bullets

The material they are made of is probably like a paintball but is corrosive to host organisms

That assumes MiB could gain access to the source code. It's not like this is a game on your computer where you have the binaries and can decompile it yourself.

And I don't think the maze is meant for MiB, he just stumbled across it and wants to use it to have the host he's bringing along actually be able to fight him with real consequences (although I think he's misunderstanding it and the maze isn't going to magically grant that ability to any host). Pretty sure the maze is Arnold's version of a sentience test.

Teddy pls go

I can understand where he's coming from. He's a pure normie, not a gamer, and not into fetishes. Logan seems more rightly adjusted to our viewpoints.

nice, thanks
best girl

Yeah, agreed. He had those cryptic comments about the story having "hints of truth, like all good stories" in his monologue last episode as well.

It's never outright stated but the conversation between Ford and smoking lady implies it isn't a thing outside of the park. His whole thing seems to be about playing God, creating something new, and if such things already existed there'd be no point to him doing it.

Same. They have her at least blanking out and so on, so I have hope they will avoid it.

Or at least build up religion, which is a important step in the whole theory they discussed in the last episode.

The reason I asked is the hosts seem to be conscious but with regulated behaviour, they really may feel things but their software may preclude them from recalling certain things or acting in certain ways, just because you dont have free will doesn't mean you are not conscious.

The hosts are sentient already.

Does anyone else think that shrink ray technology is at the end of the maze?

>If you want to free yourself, find the center of the maze

This leads me to believe that the ability to unshrink yourself exists at the center. It's the only way hosts get to leave the table/west world.

>Logan seems more rightly adjusted to our viewpoints.

Logan is a no fun allowed powergaming faggot who invites you to play a game for the first time and then just rushes you through it, spoils everything, and gets annoyed if you try to pay any attention to the story or explore anywhere ever.

Will James Marsden ever catch a break?

I can understand getting cucked by Gosling or Jackman but Mcpoyle?

agreed.

Logan is the fag who skips cutscenes

Reposting this for new anons...
>> ARMISTICE FANS TAKE NOTE...
Her actress Ingrid Bolso Berdal was a fucking fantastic final girl in the really great norwegian slasher films Cold Prey 1-2.

Trailer for 1 -youtube.com/watch?v=hll9bvpo0V4[Open]
Full movie subbed -movies-free.online/cold-prey-full-movie-2006/
Trailer for 2 -youtube.com/watch?v=ksmyBmU4s_E[Open]
Full movie subbed -movies-free.online/cold-prey-2-full-movie-2008/
There is a 3rd film in the series which is good but not great like the 1st 2, It is a prequel and Berdal is not in it.

She is also in the Dwyane Johnson Hercules movie.

Welp it seems that Ford is aware of Bernard's convos with Dolores.

It's gonna be the first time we see Ford talking with her next week. It should be interesting with her being the oldest host he and Arnold made.

That's because Logan is on his second playthrough. Out of courtesy to William, they should have separated at Sweetwater.

His actor sucks and he's bland as hell. Guy falls for hot innocent robot..... Yeah I have seen this before. Literally everyone else in the show is interesting except him.

>Shrinkrayfags
>William = MiB
>Pigposter
>/ourguy/

Four episodes in and it's already deeply infected by cancer. Generals are a mistake.

>call yourself a hardcore player
>use cheats

She should be getting at least 1 more nude scene.
This shot was in the trailer.

It's funny how Bernard keeps Dolores dressed, Ford keeps them naked.

I mean, if you're playing into the whole god narrative, Ford doesn't want the robots eating the forbidden fruit and gaining knowledge of their nudity.

Cancer is how generals survive.

wasn't there a spoiler pic of her getting decomissioned

I wonder if MIB or William will let that happen

the face dolorizz does when blackhat kills the guy was priceless.

Hopefully Teddy and Dolores paths cross again before the season is over.

Last time I watched a Norwegian film I ended up speaking Norwegian in my dreams. Must of been my ancestors or something.

Which guest/employee do you think will die?
Gonna go with Logan at least getting severely harmed.

I accidentally turned to HBO EspaƱol and didn't realize I was on the wrong channel until waaaay later than I'm willing to admit. I thought Bernard was programming some Spanish storyline in Dolores.

Go read through an entire /got/ thread and then call it surviving.

Yeah probably Logan

Dolores has her eyes set on him

MIB might die too

Hopefully William.

>Dynamite cigar
>Cheating

Nigger's just raising the bar.

nothing personal kid

So does the MIB resemble some sort of famous person in the real world? What was that whole bit about his "foundation"?

It's not a cheat. The people who run the game literally sign off on its use.

He just wanted to turn in their quest but that faggot asshole keeps killing the NPCs.

He's a rich man on vacation. Looking for something in the maze.

I was wondering how low that tattoo went

>Smoking kills
u think ur so funny