en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_man
twitter.com/April13Dawn/status/916740049357516800
twitter.com/looneyprincess/status/916756527301775360
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your favorite album

shoegaze

The mainstream media

a black mans balls slapping their girlfriends pussy

Explain what's wrong with being a nu-male.

c'mon man Lobos Jr is a nice guy

I'm switching between black metal and kpop atm.

>pol slide threads

mitsuki
angel olsen
king gizzard
dean blunt
grimes
brockhampton
frank ocean
burial
sufjan stevens
talking heads
deafheaven
mac demarco
alvvays
fleet foxes
the national
kanye west
travis scott

honorable mentions:
sun kil moon
ariel pink
father john misty(only honeybear)

The sad thing about this image is that it so clearly comes from a place of vulnerability in the person who created it. Every flaw is a deep seated feeling of inferiority from the creator. I'm amazed how no one ever seems to notice this, when it's so obvious.

Yeah I don't see it.
Retro/indie game OSTs

Are you sure? It's worth remembering people only use insults which they deem worthy of being embarrassed for. If I constantly make fat jokes, it's obvious I'm very neurotic about being fat.

Hip Hop

someone post the nu-male metal chart, please

that chart is retarded. how is Vektor nu male?

Sounds h*t

nah wrong
a black guy made it

>

and?

Protomartyr

Not sure what you point is m8. It's sorta "no duh" the creator doesn't want himself or others to be a nu-male.

>People only insults which they deem worthy of being embarrassed for
Well, of course. That's kind of just a tautology. Are you saying there is nothing worth being embarrassed about?
The things listed on that chart have the property that they are embarrasing in themselves. That's why you called them "flaws" in the first place.

The fact that you don't see anything wrong with this is pretty sad. Really a sign of the times.

xxxtentacion

blacks are cool. unlke nu-males

And I think it's a bad sign of the times when people take greater issue with calling one another nu-males and SJWs rather than nu-males and SJWs themselves. Who's the real problem?

Yes, I suppose it's worth remembering that a "nu-male" isn't an actual thing. I imagine this comes from poor education and self awareness.
Your opinions underrate reasoning and for a guy going on talking, you should consider using better reasoning.

>rather than nu-males and SJWs themselves. Who's the real problem?
What's the problem with nu-males and SJWs?

Radiohead

>trends in behavior and ideology don't exist and neither do words to label those trends
'kay

Lil Pump

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze

Reminder that if you like a single artist from this list you have to leave Sup Forums forever

Yes, here's a beautiful trend: Calling people nu-males on the internet. Now explain what's wrong with being a nu-male, haha. I'll wait.

nu-males are rapists
SJWs want everything fun gone

grimes

>falling back onto "comedy" when his reasoning fails

>nu-males are rapists
[citation needed]
Wouldn't people who disassociate with -nu-males and vie towards the machismo more likely to be rapists?

>SJWs want everything fun gone
Why do you think hurting people is fun?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_man

>[citation needed]
here u go
twitter.com/April13Dawn/status/916740049357516800

>The lives of the last men are pacifist and comfortable. There is no longer a distinction between ruler and ruled, strong over weak or supreme over the mediocre. Social conflict and challenges are minimized. Every individual lives equally and in harmony.

Wow sounds so terrible

my bad for u friend :)twitter.com/looneyprincess/status/916756527301775360

>twitter
Not a citation

Try again.

Sounds like you are one yourself. Nothing is gained by living a comfortable live.

>there is nothing worth being embarrassed about?
arguably, yeah, sure
>The things listed on that chart have the property that they are embarrasing in themselves.
not necessarily, no

Now what's wrong with doing this? Haha, it's worth remembering Nietzsche isn't taken seriously in the philosophical world. His "Will to power" idea didn't work out too well when he the virgin Friedrich had his little mental breakdown and spent the last 12 years playing with dolls. What really would have been hilarious would be if a strong man came and killed him in his infantile state, wouldn't it? HAHAHA
And thus spoke Zarathustra, "One must learn, above everything, to laugh."
Yes, HAHA hilarious ending to his life.

lol experimental is for faggots

Not relevant

>Nothing is gained by living a comfortable live.
What do you mean? Comfort is the end goal to gain in life.

a victim exposing what the creep did is a not a citation?
alright fuck off troll

What is to be gained?

nothing needs to be gained if you're living a comfortable life

black metal

Twitter is not a reliable source

Try again.

Y'all are too obsessed with numales. Why can't you interact on boards with specific interests without bringing them up?

If you have a passion you follow it. Haven't you ever wanted to achieve something rather than just browsing Sup Forums day after day?

If you never died in a war then you're a nu male

What passion? Stop using fetishistic terms in our post-industrial society.

One of the symptoms of the last man is being unable to dream

Well I have

One of the symptoms of living in a post-industrial society is being unable to dream. We're in the winter of the Faustian civilization. No one has the privilege of dreams.

>nu-males don't exist
>but you still have to explain what's wrong with them
Mental gymnastics
>also haha I'm so glib and self aware and in rhetorical control
kek

sounds like you want society to descend into chaos because you feel like that's the only thing that could motivate you to do anything other than browsing Sup Forums all day

You still haven't explained haha, faggot.
Haha

whatever I don't like

>Opinions underrate reasoning
I don't know what this means but here's some reasoning, try and follow along. Suppose we accept the term numale as presented in the OP.
You give this sheet to ANYONE and ask their opinion of it, and theyll tell you numales are losers. Actually im gonna text this to my gf after this post and get her two cents. You could ask them "why numales are losers" and theyll tell you "cuz theyre a boring submissive white knight." Those are just like... Lame traits? I mean I'm no philosophy major but the receipt seems fits the purchase, so to speak. Cool shit is cool and lame shit is lame. People know lame shit when they see it, and its nu-males. If you don't, that's fine.

itt: nu-males get mad because they all look and act the same

>people i classify by similar traits are similar
what, do you want everyone to be a special snowflake or something?

So basically glass + stubble means you are a newmale

>what, do you want everyone to be a special snowflake or something?
nope i just want u nu-males gone from society.

>I do what's cool in society
That's really, really sad. Haha, you're sad.

you need submissive people just as much as dominant ones though

Neutral Milk Hotel is basically the epitome of nu-male music. My Bloody Valentine is a close second.

It's all fun and games until you realize that nu-male is just another term for the ugly, undistinguishable, non-descript large majority of society. You know, on both sides of the political spectrum as well as the center.

nuclear holocausts are caused by BIG STRONG MEN

kendrick and kanye

>Being a submissive cuck is my personal version of cool
Whatever makes you happy :)
I agree, and they're called "women"

nah. some nu-male or female is going to do it.

Haha, it's great because while I hurt you and control your little predicatable head, you have no idea how you can insult me. Doesn't that make me better than you? I think it does haha. I'm better than you.

Black metal, Shoegaze, Early Industrial, Steve Reich, Hip Hop, Folk (Indie, Neo-Folk), anything labeled "Experimental"

>nu-male being a cocky little shit
typical. hows that undergrad going bud?
rape any females yet?

Sniped it

but alphas and betas only exist in relation to one another, just like winning and losing teams in a game. you are literally trying to make everyone a winner (by way of ridding yourself of the losers) just like with those "participation trophies" everyone ~symbolically~ makes a big deal of, just in a different way, a more retarded one at that.

I have my entire map of societal rhythms which you march blindly to, yet you have no idea what tune I'm even playing.

>I have my entire map of societal rhythms which you march blindly to, yet you have no idea what tune I'm even playing.
don't worry bud, some girl is going to report your ass for being a creep.

Imagine saying this to someone IRL. Holy shit the cringe.

Non sequitur

Luckily, we're not speaking irl or you'd all beat the fucking shit out of me!

This user rn

>Shoegaze is numale
Do you even go outside

Yes, the little unenlightened ones are critiquing my PROSE, however, I continue to my little tune I dance. Let's put it simply a 4/4 rhythm isn't much to a 7/19 rhythm. But your probably don't know much about that cause you've never listened to Coltrane, Mingus, or Kamasi Washington.

>Let's put it simply a 4/4 rhythm isn't much to a 7/19 rhythm
7/19 are hard to dance to. 4/4 is funner and more enjoyable. That's what matters.

Whatever this guy listens to.

You're part of the problem