God is awesome. he kills and hates gay people. Athiests are fat faggots

God is awesome. he kills and hates gay people. Athiests are fat faggots.

Excuse me this is a christian website pls dont use the g*y word!!!

God is a stupid, useless cunt. His kid is a pedophile. Both of them engage in beastialty.

Source: a stupid book written by some goat herders I found.

I second this.

I found a fat faggot. I pray that a Muslim man rapes you.

Aren't you supposed to be off raping children or something?

No because rape is a sin

Your mother didn't tell me that.

But if she enjoyed it, I suppose it isn't rape.

To understand the bible you need an iq of atleast 105. Jesus does not love you because you are a day faggot. You will never get the fine pussy that the Christian church provides.

Mother jokes hahaha. I knew that you were a stupid one. Christians always win. Now be a good boy and hang yourself. You are just a mistake that God created.

Yep. That's why there's so many idiot believers in the bible - their IQs are below 105.

And nobody wants your sloppy-seventeenth "born-again virgin" whores, dude. Get real.

Christians always lose actually. Now be quiet and go back in the corner - your mommy's begging for a real man in her asshole. You just don't satisfy her anymore.

You ever wonder maybe the devil is the nice/good one. How many people did god kill vs how many people the devil killed.
God is the evil one.

Born again Christians are not pure. They will never be. I only sleep with my beautiful white virgin girlfriend. So kill yourself you are just another reject. Your parents failed in life and so have you.

Hahaha. Satan is a reject a loser. I will never worship a loser. Satan loves faggots like you. Maybe you should go worship him FAGGOT

>virgin
Confirmed.

Incest and adultery are a sin. We never sin, so shut up and go kill yourself

Didn't answer my question. Satan is the kind one you been fooled into worshipping the evil one you call god.

When your god has finished sucking my cock clean and I shove it up Jesus, I should mention that you called me "just a mistake that God created".

I ain't worshipping no loser god who makes mistakes. You're not selling it well, pointing out how your deity makes such fundamental errors.

Sex is before marriage is a sin. But don't be quick to judge because you don't even have a girlfriend. You are a fat faggot remember.

Just because I fucked your mom in the ass doesn't make me a faggot. Remember, you have too since you were a young child.

Hahaha. I only worship the most powerful. God bitch slapped Satan into this world.

The only bitchslapping involving your god is when I slapped my cock all over his face.

Jesus is god retard. Being a faggot is a sin so he would never suck cock. So you should go tell Satan he might want to suck cock.

so you're telling me that God told an elderly man to build an ark and round up two of each animal, and the same God told a man to kill his son and at the last second told him not to...

idk man, sounds too far fetched...

and also, there's no proof that this shit is real, however, there's no proof that it's not real

Is kissing men as a man gay?

Then why call him two separate things? Does he have multiple personality disorder?

Anyway, GTG, after seeing me service your mom and his son, your god is begging for some hot cock in his anus.

Toodles christfag.

You are a fool. It's all been a test to see if you would choose the right path.
How many people did god kill?
How many people did Satan kill?

The truth is the Devil is love the devil is life. Not god who tales it away on whims just to prove himself. Sounds like a real dick if you ask me.

Your tiny cock could never compete with God's big one. I thought I said that being a faggot is a sin already. Go kill yourself you can't be saved you're to gay for salvation.

Are the balls touching?

god just has power issues...

that's why god kicked satan out of heaven

You're to stupid to understand. You're just another human that God accidentally created

You are too stupid and would never understand

if god accidentally created us why is he still making us?

and no, im not "too stupid to understand". i'm saying it doesn't sound right from a logistical standpoint

and provide an argument next time instead of insulting me

Satan is a pussy. God kicked his ass and made him live with all you faggots.

You haven't seen his final form

God to ask jebus about that one. As jebus kissed many men on the mouth including Judas then made out with them and made them consume his flesh.

Exactly, Satan is a pussy. God is all powerful.

well if god is all-powerful why did he make satan?

and if he didn't make him then where did satan come from?

Exactly balls didn't touch therefore it's not gay.

he needs to create the ugly and stupid, so the smart and beautiful could rule overthem.

God created him because he could. Satan tried to man up but God bitch slapped him.

1. citation needed
2. not only have you provided me with no argument, you've called me stupid and implied that i'm ugly, maybe you should work on actual facts instead of calling people out.

Your stupid brain well never understand. You are just another lost soul but don't worry the Catholics well accept you.

1. still waiting for a citation
2. see? that's what im talking about, no argument just insults for those who don't agree with you

I well never explain myself to a faggot

1. will*
2. still waiting for a citation
3. still no argument... just more insults... you know, if you want us to understand your point of view you should actually explain your views instead of insulting us

English is not my first language. I don't want you to understand my point of view because i want all of you to rot in hell. GOD HATES FAGS

>Be me
>Be God
>All-powerful, omnipotent creator of the Universe
>Rule over time itself
>Get bored one day so create humanity
>Banish Satan to hell because he killed 10 dudes after I told him ok
>Subsequently wipe out all life on earth except a vegan hobo and his family because reasons
>Be the biggest hypocrite in the history of time
>Condemn billions of helpless humans to a life of suffering in third-world countries and then torture them for eternity because they never discovered Christianity
>Unironically claim to be benevolent God
>Require this much worship and validation to feed my pitiful ego

What did you say again?

Exactly God is all powerful

Hail Satan

i want to bring up a point real quick...
1. if gays go to hell why did god make gays?
2. if christianity is about forgiveness and redemption why aren't gays accepted into heaven?

HAIL SATAN

Satan is a faggot lover

Satan loves faggots like you

if satan is a faggot lover that would technically make him more accepting than god...

God hates gays so he didn't create them. Humans are just desperate for sex and would fuck other men. They are so ashamed of what they did that they convince themselves that they love men and they loved men since birth.

if satan is a faggot lover that would technically make him more accepting than god...

Satan has low standards. Satan is a nigger faggot.

are you implying that satan made the gays? i thought, in cristianity, that god made everything

Nah humans just like to fuck

so, god did make the gays? but god hates gays...

sounds hypocritical af

God let's people make their own choices, some men choose to fuck men because they can't get pussy.

maybe some men go for other men because they're not into girls, it's not that they cant get pussy.

Some men make stupid choices

>we never sin
>never sin
Retard alert retard alert

someone's sexuality is not a choice, i've talked to people who are homosexual and they've said that they're into people of the same sex because they just are, they don't choose to be gay.

I am a pure Christian, I am a 4th generation Christian. I never sin

You are in denial. Everybody is born without sin, being a faggot is a sin.

>in Sup Forums
>never sinned

1. are you sure that i'm the one in denial?
2. how is being a faggot a sin?

Cause God said that being get is a sin bro. God rules everything if he says that it is a sin then it is a sin.

Is there any source for any of you blasphemy...no? I thought as much

I always cover my soul when I visit Sup Forums so I am clean

To understand the bible, all you need is a heart to welcome in the spirit, The Holy Spirit that is, the answers to all lifes problems and much much more is all in those text, read more than KJV, the original text have much more to offer in wisdom

God does not hate faggots, he simply doesn't allow sin in heaven, so you can't go there if you're a butt-bandit

I bet you wouldn't make it to the rapture yourself.

>living in the same house with your girl whom isnt your wife
Lol

ok god says that it's a sin, but can we trust this elderly dude in the sky that nobody knows if he exists or not?

Ahhh yes, the good ol jew myth, that only beta males wait till marriage, only a true alpha ruin his chances of having an everlasting marriage by sluting it up and goes full animal on women.

I am a 4th generation Christian. I still haven't had sex with my girlfriend because that would be a sin. I would be the first to be taken from this garbage world

Ok come on user, you cant show gods love telling people to kts

Yeah being a virgin and part of the 144000 is a pretty hard feat i might say

of course you can. god loves you. he let himself be born into the human world as jesus and died on the cross so him blood could was away our sins

so his blood could wash away our sins

You need a high iq to understand God

Read scripture dude, thats how the "rapture" works
Revelation 18:4 KJV
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
But also at this time im certein only the chosen 144000 are survived

The whole being born with or with out sin is up for deabte imo, yet we all sin at least once and much more likly way more than once

if jesus is god's son but also god... how does that work?

You need a high iq to understand. Your stupid brain would not understand.

personal attack
no facts

OP needs to prepare an argument next time.

It's called the holy trinity:
>the father
>the son
>the holy spirit

God exists outside the laws of physics. in order to manifest himself in a physical form, he made Mary a vessel, that gave birth to him as Jesus.

Jesus loves everybody, I'm not sure his take on anal fetishes, I haven't read that far, but Jesus loves everybody

Your God is a bit shit, most easily disproved, laughable crap ever :)

Enjoy the almost complete erasure of christian culture in the US by 2090.

I did tell you fact, you are just to stupid to understand.

actually, it's the other way around. atheism is on the decline, while christianity is on the rise world wide.

Only the weak curse God. From what I can tell, you are very weak. I could crush your soul in a second.

>god isn't all-powerful
that's blasphemy right there. enjoy hell.

Ahahahaha oh my god the edgiest thing I've ever read in my life.

Atheism is rising, christianity is dying, and islam is growing like hell.