Be honest, this was the greatest movie of all time

Be honest, this was the greatest movie of all time.

Abatap

This is one of the few movies I've seen in theatres where I was just constantly waiting for it to be over. It felt long as fuck but I've watched movies longer than it with no issue.

No, it was the #1 Movie of All Time That Changed the Cinema Forever

0/10 You're just butthurt.

I miss him. I wonder what he's doing now.

0/10 you're just butthurt

Nice logical fallacy, kiddo.

nice white male fantasy you got there

that shit doesn't fly in 2016

Did you smoke some dank before going?

What fallacy

No, the movie just wasn't very enjoyable and I was ready for it to be over but I'm not one to walk out of the theatre.

>greatest movie of all time
>not the number 1 movie of all time that changed the cinema forever

>No
That's your problem right there. James Cameron said that Avatar was meant to be enjoyed under the effect of some nice kush.

>it's for the lulz!
OYYYYY VEYYYYY

It had some of the greatest quotes

I gave it a real high C+ or B-.

The visuals, I thought, were great. I liked the planet, the animals, the jungle all that shit. The Navi were a bit too good-looking, but not abrasive.

I liked the sound and music.

The acting I liked, except Michelle Rodriguez, since I feel she's played TOUGH GIRL WHO DONT TAKE SHIT in every movie ever since the first Fast and Furious.

The story was really my only problem, but only because it was obvious as FUCK, and didn't hold any surprises. If there had been a nice twist, or some sort of not-straight-forward-clear-as-day story, I'd rate it better.

If you emphasized with him, chances are you misunderstood the movie.

*empathized.

Man, my favorite artist worked on this movie. He was the only reason I went to go see it.

I could have just stayed home and watched Ferngully, Pocahontas, or Alien Planet.

>shit tier

>pretending Pocahontas in Space was a deep movie

Classic meme

Never said it was deep, lad.

Just pointing out that you might also think Tarkin was the hero of Star Wars.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend reading James Monaco's excellent work, "How to read a Film." It applies to flicks, movies, and joints as well, if you're into playing that game.

It's a piece of shit.

It is so utterly unmemorable and it pisses me off that we are getting 4 sequels