I'm going to Hanoi, vietnam help me Sup Forumsros of what do to

I'm going to Hanoi, vietnam help me Sup Forumsros of what do to

>inb4 traps

tranny boi pucci

Lived there 9 months Ama

Ps. If ur going to fuck expat girls get ready for 99% to be ugly

† Dont't get drunk (carry water in a wine bottle to not look like a jackass if you have to)

† Always be ready to stab someone in case they turn out to be a trap (especially when you're about to fuck)

† Be thief proof. All things in zipped pockets. Valuabes in a locked place like a safe with a code or at a hotel locker.

† Condoms, have them in case they're AIDS.

† Trap alert! A high amount of traps are in your area. AIDS and thief alert as well.

I can feel the culture radiate from my screen

THIS IS NOW A TRAP THREAD

This dudes stupid. U can get fucking wasted at all times. Obviously know the currency, u bring out 500k VNd (roughly 25US) ull eat and drink like a fucking king for the entire night(this is considered blowing money over there) there's whole community of white cucks like you that have run away from home to finally break out of their nerdy shell and are spending their days teaching English and practicing poi

What if you're a trap?

There's a street food tour thats really good and surprisingly delicious. You go around some really shanty places, sitting on tiny stools in the street with all this mad traffic going past you, eating amazing food. I fucking love Vietnamese food! Finish off with a Hanoi special egg coffee, very nice.

Anothrt reason why this dude is stupid. Hanoi is very conservative for it being in the golden opiate triangle. U'll find prostitutes, not many traps. Ur better off trying to fuck a waitress. If u Wanna fuck anything there expat or local rap it up. If u are a 5/10 male With good physique every fat ugly expat girl is dtf

Traps

bump

9 month star here again. Get the app called get your guide. U won't get scammed and it's verified tours and services with reviews. When u land at noi Bai use this app to get a private car to take u to old quarter where I assume ur staying. Cheaper than cab. And no scam

Next question u little pussy?

Oh yeah, Cab scams. Always get them to put the meter on, they're always trying to do 'special price' off meter, dodgy fuckers.

>all the way to Hanoi
>fucks no traps
WHAT ARE, GAY?

Not a big deal to fuck a post op tranny. Still better than any US whale

you*
dont type like a nigger

Lol cuz ur advice was trash u stupid bitch

you're bag if frozen over

Also putting a cross beside every point lmao kys

I fucking love their food too but isn't street food a quick way to get a nasty stomach bug that keeps you on the toilet for 48 hours? How does this work? I've sadly never traveled to Asia.

bump

U will get sick lmao no doubt. They have these kabob stands lmao and they say it's pork. But in between some of those layers there is dog and rat for sure. So I'd avoid those lol

Op when u going u little pussy?

Do you just get sick once and then you're immune, or what? I mean the gooks themselves don't get sick and people like Anthony Bourdain who are experienced traveling there seem fine and unafraid.

im not OP, i just want a trap thread.