Can you drive a manual?

Can you drive a manual?

Most drivers in the uk can.

the real question is who can't

Yes, because I'm not a fat and lazy Amerifat.

I like manuals better. Easier engine breaking, better for off-roading.

yes, AND I'm an american. I wish they were more popular around here

Fat and lazy Amerifat here, I can drive a standard...get cucked foreign trash

They can be a bitch in the winter and high traffic areas though.

Yes. Even though I'm a murican I made sure my first and all my cars are manual. I actually enjoy driving and want to be connected to my car.

Yes but I don't DD one so I'm low on practice

I have one

yes... I've got a car with manual gearbox.

yeah but i have 4wd its a truck, tanks thru like nouns business. Definitely correct about the traffic tho, at least where I live

No cuz it's a beta male way to be "manly".
Also with auto I can fingerfuck my secretarie's pussy whilst driving

Im with you on the high traffic but winter? How? I have only owned manual cars and never had a manual related problem in the winter.

Indeed, I can, but I'd never buy a manual vehicle.

what do u drive?

I don't drive a manual because I don't own a car. I don't go to movies either, I go to films. I do this because I do not own a television.

However my local independent cinema does not sell popcorn or branded soda. The last time I brought in anything other than my own eyes and ears was a set of 3d glasses for the herzog film about the chauvet caves. I was reluctant to try on equipment associated with popular trash, but the film was enjoyable although by no means among herzog's best.

I would also like to take this opportunity to mention that I do not own a cage and when I speak to spanish-speaking peoples, such as the cleaning lady, I do my best to use the correct regional accent so that they understand that I understand their culture, which is in many ways superior to our own. The accent I most enjoy emulating is that of subaltern Mexicans, with its singsong cadence and colorful idioms. If I could replace all rural whites in this country with Mexicans it would please me to no end.

Toyota Corolla

Jeep driver here. Gotta have manual.

Grand Cherokee
I'd rather have a much lighter car with a manual, but I don't have the cash to buy a car

hi there
so i've just watched this thing
it involved two anime girls under a kotatsu,one of them proceeds to rub her foot in the other one's pussy

Ig if you're inexperienced you can lose traction easier than with an auto. not my post tho so idk what he meant

I'm an American. I can't even read one!

9 cars owned all manual, only ever driven 2 autos.
> brit fag

Is your brainio mucho brokeno?

hell yeah

I think he watches Rick and Morty

bet your cock's 6 inches douchebag

200 IQ bois

Yes, from a four speed to an 18 speed Eaton Fuller Roadranger.

yes

Manual are better for many reasons than automatic, consommation and power ratio, cost and repair, and other shit too

is that ur crx?

yes but i havent gotten used to it

>cost and repair

Except you have to replace manuals way more often than automatics
Power ratios come from the gears, my guy. Nothing about doing a fancy shift can get you more power

Yup

nice dude, i love the ef, best year for civics
post more pics

Yeah, but i drive an automatic now. It's really comfy. Not very sporty though, which is a shame.

>I bet your cocks 6 inches
>i bet you have hairy legs
>i bet you eat food ya fucking animal

Nope, and it's never been an issue. Having a manual in stop and go traffic seems like it would be a nightmare.

like a real euro ubermensch i do

i was driving for seven years before i ever had an auto trans

Taking pride in being able to drive a manual is like taking pride in being able to ride a bike without training wheels.
People who can't drive manual are just people who never had someone spend 20 minutes to teach them. the majority of cars are automatic so most people never had a reason to be taught.

My cock is 6” my legs are hairy and I do eat food!

nice, but needs more low

Sounds like u can't drive stick shift Hun. Who hurt u? U ok? x

>5 gears
Top kek.

Lol no. I wish I did though.

Hi! Ever heard of HQ Trivia? Its an App on IOS and Android devices where you can win real money. It starts in 5 minutes and its super addicting. Get it and use my code: BrandonN2002 for an extra life!!

My ricer nickname was "Godhand" because I knew my gear ratios so well I could rpm match and shift without the clutch.. So yes. I can drive manual.

Pretty sure I told u to stop posting on Sup Forums Mom.

I drive a 95 honda civic because my ass is poor

only driven manual

You'd be surprised how many people just dont get it even with a teacher.

Only reasonable person ITT

Faggot ricers feel a need to have pride and superiority over such a basic thing because their cars are money pits that look like and perform like shit and since they have no money, their lives suck so they have to lash out at people

pics

Do I have to? I don't want to get up

Sorry hunny I’m just trying to reach newfriend status I’ll leave just make sure to eat the chicken tenders I left in the microwave!!

:(

Driving manual and driving manual WELL are completely different things.
20min of lessons isn't the same as daily driving stick.
Ffs I could show you the basics of minor surgery in 20min, it doesn't mean you'll be any good at it and not kill the patient.
You're the same kind of people who figure that passing a drivers test makes you a good driver. Fucking disgraceful.

I know your pain.. but then I bought pic related.

You can't drive if you don't have manual

yes
pic related is my car

How much did you pay? My lucky ass bought the civic for 500 and just had to fix some wiring

>never owned a classic

Lol I fingerfuck my gf while driving manual.

can't let this go unchecked

I have a shit van for my daily but when the weather is nice I get to drive this but something autos are so much easier fuck yeah I'm lazy

Don't ask.. A clean Skyline of any model isn't below 10k

>two 4-door Skyline owners in one thread

What are the odds. I love your can user, sometimes I wish I got the 4-door R32 over the R34 to be honest. Is it a GTS-T?

Shit man I have a long way to go. Need to get rid of my shitty minimum wage job

Nice.. Yeah Gts-t with an series 2 rb25det swap.

that made my dick drip a little.

I never experienced a traction issue in the winter. The only thing I noticed was the transmission felt like it was full of syrup if the temp got down around single digits or 0.

Kek.. Get ready to blow.
I got a bolt-on gt-rs turbo kit from HKS, Sard 550cc injectors, and a GT-R intercooler.
Makes 360 wheel torque and 380whp.. Fucker is quick.

Do it.. Find a trade.

>not having a driver
>not fucking your squeeze of choice on long drives in the back of your luxurious car

> riding the short bus isn't "having a driver"
> your fist doesn't count as "squeeze of choice"

garuntee I'm even better than you.

OBSESSED

Amerifat here, my dad drove a manual 99' jeep wrangler and taught me drive in that, and the first truck I ever bought was a 5 speed ranger. He's always bought standards over automatics. I personally have no real preference, but I'm glad I know how. Sadly, I'm part of a dying breed in America, and although I'll teach my son when he's old enough, the odds that he'll ever really put that into practice are slim to none since virtually no cars will be manual by then.

>garuntee
You spell like an orangutan

i learned how to drive in a manual pickup that you had to stand on the clutch to get it to shift or start.

I first drove a manual when i was 10, easiest shit ive done in my life probably. Remember being 16, bought a beat up but still working bmw 325, it had a welded diff so sliding wasn't that hard. Went to get groceries a couple of times with it, my crush asked me if i get her home. Drove her around a couple of times and got to fuck her lol. Only met a cop once, when i was sitting with the engine idling so i turned off the lights/engine, he passed and thats all i guess. Still cant believe my luck.

I have a manual Ford Mustang GTI from '09.

Ugly cheap trash

My first car was a manual. Bought it before I could drive it very well. That first drive home was interesting. Currently have a 5spd manual Honda Fit. Love it.

All of my cars have been manual, pretty fun in canadian winter

weeb

I knew a guy who bought a manual 2012 corvette, then bought a 500$ manual 96' corolla, taught himself to drive a stick in the corolla, sold it, then drove the vette.
He's probably the dumbest smart guy I know

my 13 and 15 year old sons can.
people who can't are missing out of actually learning how to drive.
americans who can't irritate me.

ooo sexy

Yes, but who gives a fuck about cars?
Its only slightly less degenerate than being a computer enthusiast. Nerds.

I'll bet a bus pass that you don't have a car.

I have a Lexus is250, it is comfortable and gets me from point A to point B.

i dont know hot to drive a manual but i know how to ride a stick, does that count?

Pics or it didn't happen faglord

>Brought to you by:

I tell you car enthusiasts are degenerate nerds, so why the fuck would i take pictures of my car. I bet you are one of them people who has their facebook profile picture as their car.

ofc yes