POPE KISSES QURAN

>On 6 May 2001 he became the first Catholic pope to enter and pray in a mosque, namely the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus, Syria. Respectfully removing his shoes, he entered the former Byzantine era Christian church dedicated to John the Baptist, who is also revered as a prophet of Islam. He gave a speech including the statement: "For all the times that Muslims and Christians have offended one another, we need to seek forgiveness from the Almighty and to offer each other forgiveness."[93] He kissed the Qur'an in Syria, an act that made him popular among Muslims but that disturbed many Catholics.[187]
>tfw Catholics literally made this guy a saint

Forget Catholicism, come to the Orthodox Church
youtube.com/watch?v=L80lb1T0ecs

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/04/22/pope-francis-reneges-on-offer-to-take-in-christian-refugees/
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/pope-francis-hails-election-of-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne#Removal_of_Christian_symbols
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Missions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiochian_Orthodox_Christian_Archdiocese_of_North_America#Evangelism
lifesitenews.com/news/pope-emeritus-benedict-says-church-is-now-facing-a-two-sided-deep-crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cucklicks never change

He isn't even the Pope anymore nigger. Well I guess that doesn't really matter since current Pope is even worse.

all these flavours and prots always choose to be salty

I think I read about this in a C.S. lewis book, I think it was one of the narnia books.

>Pope kisses little boys in their naughty spots no one cares
>pope kisses a book everyone flips shit
Choke on a cock christcucks

I'm Orthodox, did you read the whole OP?

He's a saint now, and yes, the current Pope is even worse

>A Christian brother and sister from Syria felt blessed to have been among the dozen refugees selected to start a new life in Italy — but now say their savior, Pope Francis, abandoned them on a Greek island, according to a report.

>Their dreams were shattered when they were informed the following day that they would not be traveling to Rome. Instead, three Muslim families were taken.
nypost.com/2016/04/22/pope-francis-reneges-on-offer-to-take-in-christian-refugees/

>Pope Francis has hailed the election of London’s first Muslim mayor in a wide-ranging interview with a French newspaper.

>"When I hear talk of the Christian roots of Europe, I sometimes dread the tone, which can seem triumphalist or even vengeful. It then takes on colonialist overtones," Pope Francis said.
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/pope-francis-hails-election-of-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london/

Protestants everyone

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne#Removal_of_Christian_symbols
>Gerd Eva Cecilia Brunne (born 7 March 1954) is a bishop in the Church of Sweden. She became the Bishop of Stockholm in 2009. She is the first openly lesbian bishop of a mainstream church in the world and the first bishop of the Church of Sweden to be in a registered same-sex partnership.
>n September 2015 Brunne proposed the removal of symbols of Christianity, including crosses, from the Seamen's Church in Stockholm Harbor, to open the church to worshipping sailors of all beliefs, and to mark the direction of Mecca as a service to Muslim visitors.[12][13][14] [15]

I'm Orthodox, did you read the whole OP?

>Catholics
>Christian

Pick one

Don't you think you should go preach your schismatic gospel irl before trying to do so among the misfits of 4chin?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Missions

Don't post based Benedict, since your Church forced him out to make room for Francis.

As to your other point
>As a result of its evangelism and missionary work, the Antiochian Archdiocese saw significant growth between the mid-1960s and 2012. The archdiocese had only 65 parishes across the United States in the mid-1960s and by 2011 this number had increased to 249 parishes.[5]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiochian_Orthodox_Christian_Archdiocese_of_North_America#Evangelism

>Thousands of Orthodox Christians attended Holy Week services in Greek Orthodox churches in Central and South America this year — but most were not of Greek descent.

>Of its 550,000 members, only 5,000 are Greek

And the Latin America presence was only established in 1996

i dont really buy the conspiracy theory about Benny being forced out. Dude was a smart guy and saw how rough JP2 had it at the end of his life, he was clearly worried about a pope having dementia or being in a coma or something and wanted to set a precedent about bowing out when you feel too old.

That said I know the greek church in my town does some mission work in the indio spic part of mexico where they feel abandoned and cucked by the government and the catholic churche

Hey constantine, Catholicism is growing in numbers much more than Orthodoxy, good luck catching up with us.
The fact that you try to convert people by using slander on the CC and you use "le cuck pope" memes qualifies you. The fact that you attack Catholics instead of the heretical protestants qualifies you even more. Frankly, I have lost all respect of Orthodoxy because of you

Benedict is apparently still coherent enough to criticized Vatican II.

Naw, he was forced out because he wasn't media friendly, and Pope Francis was chosen specifically to appease the media

Well, I hate to break it to you, but unlike the RCC, the Orthodox Church is not concerned with having the respect of heretics.

She proposed but was denied.
You have a cuck leader that you have to listen to.

>muh heretical protestants
it's not our fault god wasn't on your side in the thirty yeas war :))))))))))))))))))))

There are 11 Greek Orthodox Monasteries in the United States and Canada, with either monks or nuns, where you can take tours or spend a week in prayer with them.

>sweden calling me cuck
You literally call us bulls, fuck off cuck

epic i guess the entire planet is cucks for italy now.
that's why you are so rich, right?

>the Orthodox Church is not concerned with having the respect of heretics.
your words speak for themselves. Not even mad, I just feel pity for you

We are actually.
I would unleash my whole SWEDEN YES folder now, but it would be like beating a quadriplegic retard

Epic meme my friend, it's not my fault your leader is a heathen.
Keep deflecting though, surely it will save you.

>year of our l-rd 5776
>not returning to the ACTUAL true church
this is why you're poor, while israel is succesful

I feel the same way about your concern to appease heretics by watering down your theology in Vatican II. Benedict is on the same page with me on this

Even Renzi told Pope Poz I to fuck off, enjoy your lesbian muslim bishop and her minions

>Benedict is on the same page with me on this
he isn't, but I don't blame you for not knowing what you are talking about, as most Catholics talk about these things in complete ignorance too

g2g

kek, our bishop couldn't push any of her crazy ideals. Meanwhile your head of church is a fucking spawn of satan.
Keep deflecting though.

I wasn't expecting any less from a muzzie

If it weren't for Christians Islam would not exist in the first place. Look up the "Migration to Abyssinia"

More like christcucks.

But he is: lifesitenews.com/news/pope-emeritus-benedict-says-church-is-now-facing-a-two-sided-deep-crisis

Perhaps the Pope had bacon for breakfast?

Your Orthodoxy is nothing but a superficial identity layer. If you actually believed, you wouldn't post this degenerate anti-Catholic garbage every day.