Why is it not OK to make fun of blacks, gays, trans, women and mexicans

Why is it not OK to make fun of blacks, gays, trans, women and mexicans...

But it is perfectly acceptable to ridicule plus size people? It is 2018!

Because obese people are responsible for their condition. No-one is responsible for being nigger or mentally ill.

This,
Although I think trans shouldn't be included.

Well because, fat people need to get their life together it's their own fault, but yes it is okay to make jokes about niggers, faggots, mentally ill people, the weaker gender, and the job stealing thieves.

I think it's more of a "oh, your fat because you are greedy so we don't give a shit about you" kinda thing. It's not nice, I agree but meh. Fat people didn't used to exist in caveman times and we don't really see fat animals in nature (exceptions are the cold climate animals of course)

Are you new here?

We *DO* make fun of blacks, gays, trans, women and mexicans. Every day.

Diet and excercise can't change your race or sex, but it can make you not fat.

It’s not “perfectly acceptable”.. outside of Sup Forums you’re a cock if you make fun of fat people.

Fat acceptance is a thing now with that group. I still make fun of it all

>Although I think trans shouldn't be included.
Eh, they're fucked up in the head. I don't necessarily agree that invasive surgery is a sane way of trying to treat them, but it's not their own fault at least until they start claiming that it's IDEOLOGY or that gender dysmorphia is somehow normal.

Yes, absolutely.The majority of people wouldn't say harsh things to fat people, but there's a whole culture against fatties.

>job stealing
OK dude. Do you want to go out in 100 degree weather and pick oranges, or cabbages for hours and hours?

Being fat is a choice, faggot.

"Exercise is hard"
Fatties discovered it was easier to change what is "normal" than to exercise
Why make yourself look better when you can just tell people what to believe beauty is?

because only FAT and OBESE people can change that but wont. And then they flame on other people for pointign that out. And those people are people i instantly hate when i meet them

ALSO

Fuck off, no one is safe from ridicule.
No one.

Actually gender dismorphia isn't accepted yet unless you're trans
If you're a scrawny 12 year old with a micropenis and you ask your doctor for testosterone you will be offered estrogen hormones instead
Hitler gave his soldiers proper hormonal treatment
Jews are trying to genocide whites

nope that's why we should start enslaving the negros again, just saying.

fuck you, nigger faggot tranny wetback

>negros are stealing muh job
>we should force the negros to do muh job cuz I don't want to do it
Get your shit together boi

it's ok to make fun of everyone, but not everyone can make falling into a pool so funny

I wipe my ass with all you subhumans

Lol, that picture is hilarious. What do you think she did after taking that picture? Walked about 500 ft and then decided to grab a snack from the workout?

I don't think people should be ridiculed, but it shouldn't be supported or romanticised, and we certainly shouldn't teach kids it's okay. Obesity is a serious disease which shortens life, increases cancer chances, and causes endless health problems.

Being black, gay, trans, woman, or mexican isn't a choice. You're born that way.

Being a fatty fatty fat fuck is a choice. It's a choice you make every time you stuff cake in your fucking elephant carcass instead of going for a jog.

Its their fault fatass

I guess you're right. I was mainly basing that off of someone I know personally (has always been a lesbian, just in the last few years is trans and does all sorts of stupid shit because she's just expressing herself). Her sexual orientation hasn't changed, she just jumped on the bandwagon and says stupid shit now. If someone truly feels like that, it is some kind of a mental disorder.

Because fat people are fat because of unhealthy choices. They are more likely to have heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes. They cost taxpayers money. Not only can they get "better", they choose not to (in most cases, some are legitimately disabled, and incapable (at least, incapable of putting down a cupcake)). We have to pay higher insurance premiums because of this, costing us, healthy people, to pay a higher premium because unhealthy fat fucks.

Some people have legit medical conditions that cause them to gain weight by slowing their metabolism. I think thyroid and other glands.

Nothing is forcing them to eat a whole cake in one sitting, they still chose to take in those extra calories

if i saw OP's pic out, i wouldn't make fun of her.
That stretch,
That workout gear,
She's trying. Kudos to her,
Never make fun of fat people working out.

That and im a fit guy with a fetish for degrading chubby women and fucking them until they are breathless and sweaty and cant take anymore.

Metabolic conditions can certainly make it easier to gain and harder to lose weight, but that only explains why someone is overweight, not why they're obese. At the end of the day, if you eat more than you consume, you gain weight. If you eat less than you consume, you lose weight. Some people are just going to have harder time at it.