I've been thinking of becoming underweight because I like the look but I'm becoming disheartened by the amount of guys...

I've been thinking of becoming underweight because I like the look but I'm becoming disheartened by the amount of guys who like thicc girls. I'm an average weight right now and I guess my question is, is thin and skinny more attractive than average?

no its not, its stupid, unhealthy and unappealing

You should look the way you feel most comfortable.

Underweight is probably not going to be the most comfortable.

tits or gtfo

I would feel more comfortable being underweight. It would lessen the self loathing.

Think about your health first.

there will always be people who will find either one attractive, just choose the one youre most comfortable with and dont overthink it, who evers right for you will not care for your looks in the sense they will accept u how u are. corny as a mofo but true.

At the very least, a related pic...lets see you chubby choo choo

hi friend femanon here, healthy for me is about 115 lbs and i dropped down to 95 and am still feeling the health repercussions of it; have bradycardia and issues with feeling dizzy and feeling sick all the time. anorexia is a fucking demon and no man wants to fuck a corpse. the only people i got compliments from were women and i realized i wasnt appealing anymore to men. just dont,

I would get down to a low weight slowly. I want keep my hair and not get malnourished.

Post what you look like OP and we will decide whether or not it will suite you. No face if you aren't comfortable with it.

Hey my friend this is something called

A N O R E X I A

It's my desired look honestly... Go for it!

being malnourised is the only way to get that thin OP, you will fuck your organs no matter what and you will look like you're dying. my face is still sunken and sad all the time. do you like having a horse face and sunken eyes? because that's what you'll get.

underweight is fine
but it's pretty bad for you and almost certainly leads to mental disorders if you didn't have any to start

I'm 110 right now and I hate it. I feel so fat even though I know I'm not. I'm not comfortable with myself so I thinkt if I went down to 90 pounds I'll be attractive

Are you a boy or a girl?

Can you post a pic of your body so we can see what your proportions are?

Idk, I'm afraid my friends or sister might recognize me from here

That reads like a fat acceptance comment m8?

just shopp it enough so we can see ur body but without being easy to identify

Post a pic of your body with a timestamp or stop wasting out time....then post one with your tits

Depends on your height. The thing is men have a vast amount of body types they decided attractive. There is no one type.
Don't bother with it. Both of you could post your bodies and some people will give honest advice, others will troll. Up to you to take the plunge and find out.

then wear skintight clothes and just give a body shot, or two shots half body

gotta see proportions to know whether or not it will be okay or ur gonna kill urself by starving.

pls stay healthy

That would also make you unfappable, because no THICC.

Of course skinny is way more attractive. Black guys like thick girls because they are degenerate half evolved monkeys. White guys like thick girls because they are attainable. They are too insecure to even fantasize about being with pretty women.

In that case I would say try to find some value in another way aside from how skinny you are, don't let your weight define you. Being in shape is attractive, a few extra pounds or a few less is also... morbidly obese and anorexic are not appealing, at least no to me (not saying you have to live for others, quite the opposite) I guess what I'm trying to say is healthy is attractive, both mental and physical.

If you are already 110 then why do you feel fat? I'm pretty sure it's in your head but it's interesting to me.

I have a feeling you are perfect the way you are and just don't know how beautiful you are.

the whole thicc deal is a fad or trend, just sheep riding the bandwagon

i felt the same and guess what? you honestly feel the same when you hit that "goal" i thought 100lbs was some magical number that would make my saddlebags and insecurity go away. it didn't. you truly look in the mirror and feel like you've lost nothing. it's horrid. it's unhealthy and i probably would have kept losing and killed myself if it werent for my ex. you likely don't have the kind of body type to even look like the thin girls youre idolizing, i'm more on the curvy hourglass body type and i realized it was stupid to want tiny legs because that's just not how my body works. pic related its me at 110.

Regardless of what society, advertisements, or what women think in general, guys really don't like hungry skeletons. T. man

different types of people like different things. I prefer thin women honestly, but not unhealthy ones. no one likes underweight people OP.

Because weight doesn't change your appearance THAT much. Most of your appearance is.. likely genetics, this is an idea that just struck me as I'm writing this. I'm a guy who is 205 pounds now, a few years ago I was around 140. I don't look that much different. I think maybe there's just healthy and unhealthy. I put on all this weight and my abs are just slightly less visable believe it or not.

Care what other people think OR be happy
You can not do both

This is excellent, though. Guys don't turn these bodies down.

dang lady sit on my face already

No need to go any skinnier than that

what do the guys YOU want to fuck go for?

go with that.

if you want to look sexy, go for the girl like that chick in your pic.
go sticc, not thicc

you are fucking perfect at 110, dear heavens

really no matter what you feel that body is perfect

this 100% it was a realization i had while i was killing myself and making myself suffer to look like something i would never be. it was stupid. i have a pretty bangin body and im happy now to appreciate it. im much healthier now and go to the gym regularly to gain strength not to shrink myself to appease some twisted sick idolization of thinness.

that is a nice body. also its not just non-whites that like thick girls.. I don't prefer them honestly there's just something about a lanky girl that drives me crazy.. but throughout my life I've learned that a large portion of white people like the way women look when they have weight to them

I'm glad for you user. be well.

The fashion models are wearing clothes on a body type that the designers find attractive.

The designers are faggots.

Faggots find 10 year old boys attractive

Women think that is a beauty standard.

Women spend billions of dollars to achieve an unattainable goal.

just some thoughts on the fucked up beauty industry

also, woman without makeup are beautiful

This bitch is skeletal not skinny. This look appeals to closeted pedos who will ask you to dress like their animes and not to look them in the eyes as they thrust/cry

I have small tits so I'll never be thicc. I just thought that if I can't be thick I guess I'll just be really skinny to compensate.

Overweight and underweight are all nonsense. It's all about being healthy and not having excess fat on your body. Not all women are built to be waifs. Not all women are built to be curvy. Trust me when I say, as long as it looks like you take care of yourself and healthy, men will generally be attracted to your body because it looks like you care. Goes for you, too, men.

depends on your definition of average.

10/10

> no curves
> having a desirable body

Choose one

just take a pic without your head already

What a cretin idea. You like the look of unhealthy?
Of course sane people will cringe

It's not just fags that make this happen. Even straight designers are guilty. When you make a living at something, you have to constantly improve in order to succeed. Success in this case is outdoing other designers. In short, it's the jews that are doing this.

>I'm becoming disheartened by the amount of guys who like thicc girls

Yeah, but you wouldn't want to date those losers, would you?
Liking fat girls is a meme propagated by desperate losers who can't do any better and foreigners who don't know any better.

Please. You're on fucking Sup Forums, the realm of pedos and DFC. Men here love no curves.

She looks like a piece of paper

fuckin saved, shit's exactly my type

Being thicc is just the fad these days.

Girls who are naturally thicc but in shape are sexy but most are just chubbos.

Dont hurt yourself to appease strangers.

There's no one body type. THICC is literally a meme right now. It is one of the body types some men like, but it's just a single one and doesn't mean it's the only body type they're into.

not skinny but thin with a cute little butt and youre aces

this is great

im a normie 18 yo boy, no i am not extremely sexually attracted to curvy girls and would easily date pic related.

With a sick look (underweight like in the picture) you will attract sick people.
Good luck with the consequences of being bait for all sickos around!

I can tell you, as a fatty, guys dont like thicc girls unless they're the 'fit' type. Just lift a bit and youll be good

>is thin and skinny more attractive than average?
hell no,
curves are sexy,
not skeletons

ugh underweight is ugly, unhealthy and you tell everyone that you're mentally ill.

just be average, you don't even have to be ripped

It may lessen the self loathing, but anorexia will lead to many serious health problems over time.

hhnnng i would let you fart on my face

lol I was going to add

Jews profit

then thought someone would say "this aint Sup Forums"

But yeah, what men find attractive and what women think men find attractive are often different. Usually those women just impress other women.

Lmao. Thank you?

Right, thicc is about the shape with the fat. I'll be honest, I do not like your body type. Doesn't mean you don't have potential if you go for it, though.

Just stick to how you are now or gain a litle, I’m sure you are a beauty.

Thicc is just a meme so that fattyboys can be excused for not being able to find anything better. Most men find a natural, slim and healthy body the most attractive

> With a sick look you will attract sick people.

And you will be a walking alarm "steer off!" for the sane ones

Exactly what I'm saying.
I'm trying to lose weight but that's a story for another day.

The flat tummy is what makes for an attractive shape imo

White Knight

can you please undress and take that photo again

Want you to sit on my face.

Nah I'd smash

It's called tits n ass for a reason, skeleton. Nobody wants to see femurs during fucking.

This is sexy to me, any more?

As long as you aren't morbidly obese no guy gives a shit.

On average I would say you want to have a child, but do not want to be disliked because of how you look before or after. And are still having a hard time because you compare and contrast yourself with a future self you have yet to meet.

How does this make you feel?

Personally I feel more attracted to skinny but most do not

The flat tummy is definitely a sign that the rest of your body has made it to a good place, as well. Doesn't need to be super flat, mind, but flat enough you can show it in public with confidence.

I like thin girls as a rule but thats too thin.

just be firm. no decently confident man turns down a nice firm body. only dudes with self worth issues and mommy issues really want thick girls. the means you need to build some muscle and not be unhealthy

im fat but i like my body. it's honestly about what YOU think is attractive. some people like extremely buff girls, some like girls w no titties. just be comfortable in your own skin, work out/eat YOUR desired amount.the only opinion you should care about is yourself

When is the last time you ate

I ofcourse ment to say:

TITS OR GTFO

sorry

you should lose some weight

Its 11:30 am so.. yesterday. I'm gonna push myself to only eat fruits today, aside from my paleo dinner.

Factually incorrect.

How is your butthole?

Look fucking sexy

Oof

yeh i would definitely eat your ass

Fucking hot!!!!

Would fuck so hard!

A few extra pounds is good... it's when it get's to morbidly obese when it's gross.

Femanon here. Can't show tits because being an A cup fucking sucks donkey cock. I stunted my growth due to my shitty, holocaust eating habits growing up because of how scared I was of becoming obese... and now I weigh 90 lbs no matter how much I eat, and I'm forever 5" with small tits. It's not as fun as you might think because I have to be careful of how much medicine I take otherwise I could accidentally OD myself. I don't think my depression fueled my eating habits, more of my anxiety, I don't know for sure, I was just scared of becoming a fat feminist looking fuck.

Im pretty sure my point of veiw is probably shitty as an example, but for me, being shorter than a fucking freshman hurts my soul. And, even though I don't look like I walked out of a concentration camp, I still have problems with loosing weight rapidly. To be honest, holocaust eating habits probably caused me more depression over time.

Idk what your life is user, but if your depressed willing to look like a 1940s jew, get help.

Who is paleo

Its ok

don't listen to these chubby-chasing american niggerfucks
you go for it
skinny is hot

you live in guam?