JUST

JUST

Is he gonna be alright?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

When is his respawn timer up?

Give an episode summary? Not Sup Forums summary with memes.

walk it off

Who is this?
I haven't watched TWD since season 3

glenn

I thought that was canned in the TV show?

>the one before 'it'
>'it ain't me' starts playing

So Glenn died, Who else was canned?

Did he died?

he will be fine

I Get knocked down but I get up again. Your never gonna keep me down

No

Nah he crawled under the dumpster

>it's a "glenn is going to die" episode
How many times are people going to fall for it? They are just trying to get viewership up. You clearly see him moving.

he's under the dumpsta

Yeah, Denise will patch him back at base.

>This is fine to show on television but not a woman's nipple

What the fuck, America?

that gore is retarded. obviously, the fx people have never actually beaten, or seen an actual living creature bludgeoned to death.

>Glenn, how did you survive getting your head smash in by Negan!?

>I got lucky, real lucky.

they can't swear either

Glenn crawled into Maggie's belly

danny boy

>you can show this
>won't say fuck
>can't show a nipple

BRAVO AMERICA!

Yes, this season will add the vampires. Glenn can now regenerate from a single cell. Read the comics.

>comes on Sup Forums to ask for a summary instead of just googling it and expects Sup Forums to spoonfeed him without any "memes"

Fuck off retard.

Gore is better than degeneracy

how about your shit country makes decent programming and fuck off

>im 12
we know, reddit, we know.

Yeah you wish you were free like our blue red and white you piece of shit

This was way more gruesome than I thought it was going to be, didnt think they'd have to balls to go that far with it
glen twitching on the floor in a puddle of head soup was crazy

this tbqh

You don't belong here. You don't belong anywhere but in an institution if you're too fucking stupid to google an episode summary.

BUDDY

He's fine. There was a dumpster nearby. I'm pretty sure I saw him slip under it.

you're confused, reddit

Can someone explain to me why Negan kills Glen? I stopped reading the comics before then.

I'd like to see you in real life trying to shitpost your way out of your dumbass mistakes.

>Hey can you tell me what time it is? But not in the way a stranger on the street would tell it, no memes

>You're standing right next to a clock, retard

>HURR REDDIT what r u 12 lol u mad

Thank goodness for anonymous image boards eh? What a mess you'd be without them.

Rick pissed him off or something, the comics jumped the shark ages before that

>a woman's nipple
>degeneracy

In the comics it's because he has to make an example of one of them. First impressions and whatnot. In the show it's the same thing except for Abraham gets the bat. Then as Negan is taunting Rosita with the bat dripping in her lovers brains, Daryl gets up and punches Negan. Then for some reason Negan has Daryl put back in line and immediately starts bashing Glenns skull in because vietnam fucking shits.

Yeah, that's why I stopped reading. I just really want to know what's going on and why people like Negan when he kills well-meaning protagonists

God that's stupid as hell. What a dumb fucking character.

I don't know I'd say the comics were alright until Kung Fu Jesus and King Nigga with an inexplicable pet tiger showed up. That's where they TRULY jumped the shark. Like literally.

or just bad writing...

gimme da webm

Characters are written, numbnuts. If you write them bad they're bad.

hid under the bat

America? Actually free? Lol!

Or both.

>hurr durr my wife died I'm gonna go insane and name my baseball bat after her

>nevermind how I amassed the biggest army in the show/comic canon under everyones noses in the same amount of time everyone else had to form groups

>I intimidated a community almost as large as mine if not equal and that has a fucking trained tiger and enough resources to feed it

>hurr durr I'm scary because I swear alot fuck fuckity fuck

>hurr durr I LITERALLY say fucking fuckity fuck and various similarly childish and ridiculous strings of swear words

Negan is a shit character and both the comic and show have shit writing. I only watch at this point because my life is that empty.

Despite the fact that people work day in and day out in order to achieve the most realistic looking gore, it's still considered okay because it's simulated, while nipples and naughty words are not. It's fucking dumb, I know.

Though that raises the question, what a woman wore fake tits on top of her normal ones for a nude scene? Would that still get you you censored?

it's all a dream sequence.

Neck beard confirmed.

dude that is overkill but he did take it like a champ.

Never change Sup Forums

Gee what the fuck gave you that impression? The admission of an empty life? The overabundance of knowledge on the subject of fucking zombie comics?

You must be some sort of super-genius-detective or something. You could change the world with that sort of acuteness!

negan is a tank with a brain. imagine meeting him in that world, you would follow him too in a bat of an eye.

4u

Blown away.

I've literally never posted on Sup Forums before, but I wanted to let you know that you're a fucking faggot

>I've literally never posted on Sup Forums before

Yeah except for here , here , and here right?

Quick, better open up MSPaint!

>user is a faggot
>Not the guy asking for a summary of shit he can find on google/youtube

Get fucked.

>implying it's not the same guy

meant for

or everyone in this thread is a fucking loser jockeying for position as an alpha male of an anonymous message board

Well he killed mustache man too

Fuck Negan

He switched his head with a watermelon when Negan wasnt looking and ducked his head inside his shirt

10/10 writing

>s-s-stop picking on me for being retarded you meanies!

Keep deflecting and samefagging retard. Shit doesn't work in real life or anywhere else for that matter. Typically people are forced to own up to their retarded mistakes. You can't even google something simple. How the fuck are you going to research a paper or even find your way to a school in the first place? Forget school user, just take online classes and continue to get your only social interaction on Sup Forums.

He's Korean you dumbass

chinese japanese dirty knees look at these

Same shit. But thanks for pointing out how much of a newfag you are by letting one of the boards oldest memes fly over your head.

Honestly I'm only really upset that a character that's been around since Season 1 died.

Did he pee pee poo poo his pants ?

>Morgan and Michonne and Sasha will never die because of black plot armor after the show was accused of racism

I still feel like Trevor would've made a better Negan. The guy who plays him just seems really scrawny and doesn't come off as creepy to me at all.

Also, I thought last season when they were all whistling in the woods was really lame. I don't get why they couldn't have all just stood there quietly, it would've been more unnerving than "le we're the bad scary guys" whistling.

Thanks for being a fucking dumbass and having the joke go right over your head

Javier Bardem is so good as Negan!

i wish they added that line in