I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend

I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend.

>thousands of hours talking about her on the phone
>100+ text messages a day
>sacrificed all of my other friendships to be with her
>fixed her car 3 times
>got her brother a job
>never forgot her birthday

She broke up with her boyfriend only a week ago. I just found out that she fucked a guy Saturday night who she met only 4 days ago and that now she's "madly in love".

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Hahaha you fucking loser virgin.

>Being this retarded
>File name "it was my turn"

kys feggit

Well maybe you are ugly

The joke is on you, user. You waste your precious time on a bitch, that you yourself are "madly in love" with. Dont blame the whore for being a whore. Blame yourself for not striving for the divine

You set yourself up for that raging dumpster fire by maximum whiteknighting for a floozy who clearly doesn't have her head on straight and has the emotional capacity and memory span of a fucking paramecium. Good luck staving off your unspeakable agony in the next round if and when another prospect becomes a reality; by God, you're going to need it.

>user learns about the friendzone

keep posting frogs I'm sure things will work out

Girls don't fuck thirsty doormats

you deserve it you fucking cuck

just stop being stupid, fuking beta asshole

Great copypasta.

keep being her friend, I'm sure things will work out.

That's what you get for being a frogposter

Stop caring so much, the second you show you don't care after all that she will come running to you in a fit of regret.

Well, that is actually really sad. Trust me user, a man like you is worth a thousand whores like that.

It's sad that there are "billions and billions" to quote Donald Trump, of woman, that would want that kind of attention and affection. Tbh, you're probably not gonna get the girl you want the most in the world, I know it hurts, I know it's sad, I know you'd throw away the world for one person...

Anyway, sometimes, it's just because we create an artificial image in our heads, a fake image of someone and when that someone doesn't live up to the expectations, it's the end of the world.

As soon as you'll realize that you're in love with the image you formed in your head about that girl, not with the actual person, you'll be able to move on and live your life.

Life's too short to be obssessed over one girl, there are literally billions and billions of them who are waiting for a man like you.

Wow, all this deep talk, I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Obviously, you didn't try hard enough.

Can't quit now. You've invested too much time into this. Just stick it out through this new boyfriend and try not to blow it when they break up three years from now.

You friend zoned yourself dude.

Gavin McInnis

>Waited 2 years for her to brake up w/ boyfriend
>Sacrified frendships, secretly destroying her relationship by texting her and doing shit 4 her
>Gets overfucked by random guy in less than week
Karma oftenly sends my sides in orbit

That beta level shit isn't attractive to women OP.
As others have said.. This is your fault.
When will you cucks learn that women aren't slot machines that you put friend tokens into and wait for a pussy payout?
You need to Oceans Eleven that pussy.. Take what you need from the house.

You know, you could have spent that time looking for somone else who was single.

God, I hope this is bait.

If not, classic friendzone (what did you honestly expect?)

gr8 m8 I r8 copy/pasta 8/8

>all these people falling for a copypasta

Cuck Cuck Cuckaroooo

The real question is who the fuck cares & why does it even matter, advice is advice.

Show feminine penis plox

>thinks he's smarter than everyone else for pointing out the obvious

Well you kind of deserve it for being a cuck in the first place. You can now fap to the cuck fantasy of her ex fucking her two solid years while you fixed their car and licked her ass. Then you can cry yourself to sleep while thinking how some bull fucked her and made her cum so hard that she is in love with him now.

Who knows maybe you can suck the dude off who came inside your girl and fix his car afterwards.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>I spent all this time being this chicks friend then got mad when she friendzoned me because I didn't make a move.

freinzone frenzy

Why did you invest all the time in someone who never showed the faintest shred of interest in you?

She assumed you were homosex ffs.

I think its great that there are incel life coaches, we don't want to discriminate against wizards after all.

It wasn't your turn

Women are not property, not things you can "pick up" by obscessing over. You literally sound like an Autistic stalker.

You have no idea what love is, and as long as you keep your current ideals and characteristics, you never will.

>Talking about her on the phone
Dafuq

Women don't want the pussy who listens to her problems and acts like a little bitch taking care of her errands. It's her fucking life, she can bang whoever. You are obsessively infatuated to the point of stalking... let her go and find a woman who shows interest in you.

Okay Satan, calm your tits

Truth hurt?

being this beta and coming to Sup Forums
this shit belongs on /r9k/ with the rest of the fedoras

Drama much?

Post tits or gtfo

silly user , good boy points and women are like colours and sonars , they don't register

you deserved it for "waiting" you fucking cuck. i bet she knows your pain and scoffs at it

dude she does not like you in that way get it truth you'r thick skull she never will because you'r a beta fag with no balls to make a move, how about you do what i did and start working out and care how you look then they will wan't you be a man

Did you fail at 4th grade spelling? You seem retarded nigger

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA FAGGOT.

marker in anus pls

Show feminine penis plox

maximum kekimus

stale pasta