Get into a debate with housing with my Mother last night. She keeps saying why don't me and my gf just get a house...

Get into a debate with housing with my Mother last night. She keeps saying why don't me and my gf just get a house. Remind her that, she and Dad moved out of Greater London 17 years ago, bought a house for 100k, that is worth 400k today. Ask her how that price is justifiable for someone like me. She asks me why I don't just rent instead.

Boomers truly are the vampiric generation.

She just wants you, your wife and her son to live a good life.

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL

This.

You fucking autist.

It really is shit
Why is it like this that rents and house prices are at all time highs

its even like this here.

You do what your parents did: move where you can afford housing, and build a good community until progressives move in and start fucking everything up. Then price them out of the nice areas while they bus in refugees.

How can that be? Do you have a bunch of rich immigrants that moved in recently?

what are boomers

uncommon

That's thing though you can't get a job were the housing is cheap enough. So you then have to travel like 4 hours a day to get to and from work.

>Thinking $400K is expensive.

Wew.

This. Stop being a fucking cunt.

Baby Boomers are the post war generation generally thought to have been born between 1946 and 1961.

It is very expensive. When you start 7th grade next year they'll tell you why and it will all make sense.

that real fucking cheap

about the price of a 400 square foot apartment where im from :))))

Vancouver?

House prices are totally fucked. Hopefully a crash is coming. I'm probably going to move to the North in the next few months so I can afford to live.

top lelmao

That's about 800k to you ausfags.

No, I'm agreeing with OP.

Boomers are vampiric, voting welfare and land value trolling
Gen X are where the pathological altruism comes from

Every generation sucks.

Median price of a one bedroom condo in Manhattan is >$1,000,000

Think about that

yeah lol

That's why people rent.

Australia has worse housing prices even without imigrants

Whether or not the price is justified, the question still stands, why don't you get a house?

There are two of you living in your parent's house. You should have saved up enough in a year or two to put down quite a nice deposit.

Maybe if you're Roman Abromavich..