So I recently found out that my mom is more willing to give money to niggers in africa (via the unicef brainwashing...

So I recently found out that my mom is more willing to give money to niggers in africa (via the unicef brainwashing shit) than to give me.
Circumstances: we live in europe there are no niggers here (she only saw like 1-2 of them when we were overboard in northern italy), never have spoken with them.
She doesn't speak english, so she absolutely relies on the unicef propaganda bullshit.
And finally, I don't have money because I am a uni student, and parents said that they would still give me money to get myself food. The later is not completely fullfilled, but money goes to the niggers.
>wat do

Become violently racist. Alternatively, get a job you cuck

I am already racist as hell dude
And yeah, I am currently looking for a job just enough to feed myself and get completely independent
If I do that, she won't hear from me for a while

>no niggers here.

I got an erection reading that. I envy you so fucking much. Unless there’s a lot of niggers of the sand variety where you are

Break up with her and fuck her sister

Tell charities ruin any hope of Africa developing any industry to better themselves. They also keep having babies non-stop.

kek, no sandniggers too, only a few of them
there are niggers, but only in the capital, so she didn't even speak with a real nigger in her entire life, I see them only coz I moved
which sister?
the worst part is that you simply cannot argue with her objectively
>muh feelings
she technically grew up in a bubble

>the worst part is that you simply cannot argue with her objectively

These people always have someone they look up to, try to ask this person to explain how charities are a scam.

I didn't think about this so far, thanks for the tip. But I have a strong feeling that she only looks up to god
she's extremely religious

You're mum's got the jungle fever friend

Only alternative left is for you to get raped by a nigger full of AIDS.

So this is what happens when niggers fuck white bitches. OPs pic related.

Your*

Already told you guys, she didn't even speak with a nigger in her entire life, and only saw a few of them

get a job

>I am already racist as hell dude
Good man.

I told the other user that I am planning on it
It is going to be shit whit still studying, but it does look like a solution to me
And also waht should I do with her? Or with the relation with my parents? My dad is a total bro, he sees and understands my position well

Find examples of corrupt charities and link her to them, then go on about how "If you really want to help the world to feel better about yourself, maybe volunteer at a homeless shelter once a month"

see the objective arguing part

from what you have been sayin, there is not much you can do. she seems close minded af

Yes she is, but I have to do something, time will go on, I have to get back to the capital at the end of the exams period, so I gotta do something