Ask a drunk old fag anything. I remember when moot posted on the Something Awful anime forums...

Ask a drunk old fag anything. I remember when moot posted on the Something Awful anime forums. I remember Howard Stern surfing Rotten.com live on the air. I vividly remember my wife freaking out over 9/11.

So, whatya got millennials? I know my children are being raised in a spoiled and safe environment, but that's okay I guess. I just hope they turn out okay.

Everyone is growing up so fast. Also, after posting on /pol for years I've come to the conclusion that Canada is like the little brother that isn't good at anything and Australia is like the white trash brother I've never had.

I'd invite any one of you idiots over to shoot guns and hit on my stupid female family members.

what kind of anime does an old man like you masturbate to

Near ma?

>I know my children are being raised in a spoiled and safe environment

> Also, after posting on /pol for years I've come to the conclusion that Canada is like the little brother that isn't good at anything and Australia is like the white trash brother I've never had.

cool blog, faggot

WE WUZ OLDFAGS AND SHIET CUZZ

Umm I remember going to sunsoast videos in the mall and buying an anime called "overdrive" or something. Also watching Jurassic Park

That gif sure is deceiving.

I guess I am pretty much an oldfag now too. Never really got into anime. I remember surfing Excite and Lycos in the 90s and finding cheese pizza even when I wasn't looking for it.

I remember playing online games on dial-up, it was ok because 98% of everyone else was on dial-up.

I remember the insanity of the LUE board on Gamefaqs, it was Sup Forums before Sup Forums

>sunsoast videos in the mall
The only people I knew that got anime from there had a tendency to steal it.

Ok then Mr oldfag, who was the first queen of Sup Forums?

yeah, well, I grew near Detroit

How does it feel to be an old man talking to manchildren all day?

I remember watching Bum Fights on Stileproject.

Good for you.

That's not that old. I've been online for 19 years.

Your mom LOL

It's okay. I feel like I've come full circle

What was your greatest moment on Sup Forums?

Neat

Har du noen råd til en 21 år gammel naut? Vil endre mine vaner og bli en del av samfunnet-ish.

Do you have any advice for a lost child?

Is that old? I remember us kids being edgy and surfing rotten.com and b0g.org offensive shit when I was in school... good times

Kommer helt an på hvilke problemer du har, men tror ikke noe jeg sier kommer til å hjelpe noe særlig.

I'm also an oldfag. I got out of the military right when Sup Forums was brand new. It was the only place I felt safe and accepted. Civilian world felt alien/strange to me.

I lurked for almost a full year before I posted a single thing. That was back when ytmnd was still around, we had /news/ and Sup Forums was filled with constant fucking pokemon threads and everything was blamed on ebaumsworld.

>after posting on /pol for years I've come to the conclusion that Canada is like the little brother that isn't good at anything and Australia is like the white trash brother I've never had.

Remember when Ozma ruined FYAD?

She was a lesbo who got attacked for eveything but took it with surprising stride. She was alright. Deg still tweets about poop and farts and yard work

how do we make Sup Forums great again wise oldfag?

>Something Awful
I used to lurk in a Dutch language thread there. Then one day the entire subforum that thread was in disappeared.

Then I came here.

Similar amount of time for me too.
Downloading a single mp3 in about an hour was painful in the 90's.

Were all oldfags as annoying and uninteresting as you?

Just old fashion cocky communication I guess. Everyone pretends like they know something. It sparks controversy. I'm glad everyone is so passionate about something

Yeah. I started out with a 33.6 modem, but got an ISDN connection a year later, which was roughly double the speed. Remember thinking downloading an mp3 in 8 minutes was lightning fast.

welcome to life
the older you get the more tame and "uninteresting" you get.
your sharp edges go away

>Also watching Jurassic Park
Laura Dern's legs? If so, mah nigga.

Yeah, pretty much. Anything you want to ask?

1994 I got my little hands on a stolen dialup unix account password. I had a 2400 baud modem. Before that I was into the shady side of BBSs. Internet was great for avoiding long distance charges. Shit was interesting back then. I've been bored for 15 years now.

You'll be like us eventually junior. We all say we won't end up like this but you can't stop time. That an the depression, alcoholism and the past spent alienating most of the people I ever knew by fucking with them until they left.

Do girls care about penis size I got a small one.

Yeah, I came in right at the tail end of BBS culture. It was mostly IRC, mailing lists and ICQ when I went online. Funny how people who had been online only three or four years longer than me felt like a completely different generation back then.

But yeah, the internet started going to shit in the early to mid 2000s. Social media, particularly in the form of Facebook and later through the release of the iPhone, killed it.
I miss the days when the internet was considered an anti-social pursuit and you had a genuine sense of being anonymous because no one gave a shit about the internet.

The worst part is that all the small communities are gone. Everyone just conglomerates around the big sites. Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram... even Sup Forums. Back then, you had thousands upon thousands of individual forums instead, with a clear focus and a tight knit community.

do you have stairs in your house

Yup. Thanks, Australia, like I said you'll always our strangely relatable bros

Sometimes. If you are smart and nice they don't care about that kind of stuff usually

Even as a millenial (25) I miss the old internet.

In the early-mid 2000s forums were still very big, and I posted on quite a few drug and paranormal forums.

It was great fun and the focused discussions were great. I still post on a couple forums that have strong communities. I wish things were still like that.

eat the egg

GIRUGAMESH

Oldfags, how does it feel to see the world change?
I mean, now even 10 year olds have phones or even tablets and such. Mostly everyone is on kikebook or just with connection to the Internet.
There's so much more information is accessible to anyone and so much faster.
Also VR, cloud, the standardization of touchscreens and stuff. Isn't it strange to see the future actually happening?

I remember Newgrounds before Tom Fulp became a complete faggot and YTMND

It's fun and alarming at the same. Everyone is so connected and separate at the same time.

I you look at suicide statistics, white married male suicides are up 40%. It's scary; smart old people are being pushed out and they know it.

Old fashion booze helps me. I'm not going anywhere. I want to help

No you don't

>I'd invite any one of you idiots over to shoot guns and hit on my stupid female family members.

Arent your ex's married by now?

Gå på jakt. Skaff deg en jobb og Start med Gym .

YTMND shaped my late teens early 20s.

This desu. Melancholy is how I feel.